Our Military people want a new CIC

Of course they do!!

Who wants a CIC who says he will stand with the enemy FIRST? :mad:

My heart goes out to those who serve honorably under that POS terrorist.

:eusa_angel:

The military is the military and it is under the command of the president. The military doesn't like the chow, too bad, they don't like their commanders, too bad, they're volunteers. Those that are prima donnas, should just accept their discharges, when their time is up and get a job. A permanent career military may not be a good thing if this is the result. Then again maybe they are just bitching.

Have you ever served?

Doesn't sound like.
What did he say that wasn't true?

"A permanent career military may not be a good thing if this is the result."

We're not robots, despite what some on the left insist.

We're allowed to not like the CiC.

Surprising, they must really like extended tours in foreign shit holes and cuts to veterans benefits.

I can't imagine the poll being taken by people that would be doing the fighting. probaly pencil pushing officers who are war profiteering.

:clap2: Spoken like a true leftist who knows absolutely nothing about the military.

You just can't conceive of someone not loving your little tin god, can you?

Scum like del claim people in the military during the 70s were nothing but criminals, dropouts, drug addicts, etc....yet he will go on a rant in another thread about most military draftees in the 70s were blacks and hispanics.

So what del believes is blacks and hispanics are nothing but criminals, dropouts and drug addicts....

Of course they do!!

We need a president that thinks killing someone like Bin Laden is actually important enough to compel him to make an effort to do so.

Of course they do!!

We need a president that thinks killing someone like Bin Laden is actually important enough to compel him to make an effort to do so.
...and then takes sole credit for it?

I wish I could drag you by your hair to a DAV so they could kick the shit out of you.

Sorry kid, I doubt it.

If thats true you are in your 60's and you should know better.

I went in in 76....

couldn't get a job, huh?

the service in the 70's was filled mostly with low level criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives.

which are you?

wish in one hand, shit in the other.

let me know which one fills up first.

Scum like del claim people in the military during the 70s were nothing but criminals, dropouts, drug addicts, etc....yet he will go on a rant in another thread about most military draftees in the 70s were blacks and hispanics.

So what del believes is blacks and hispanics are nothing but criminals, dropouts and drug addicts....

i realize you're pretty fucking stupid, but i never said they were nothing but criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives. i said they were mostly criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives.

i said nothing about race or ethnicity and i said nothing about draftees.

try again, goober

Shitheads like you hide behind a keyboard.

You would shit your pants around most of us here.

I wish I could drag you by your hair to a DAV so they could kick the shit out of you.

couldn't get a job, huh?

the service in the 70's was filled mostly with low level criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives.

which are you?

wish in one hand, shit in the other.

let me know which one fills up first.

(smile) You are no more than an ankle biting chihuahua...

Bammy has sided with the Muslim's over Israel....

Despite FDR's many failings he was a leader.

Obama is a bowing sissy apologist.

Change the channel, you're a brainwashed Pub dupe hater.

Being in the military does help one learn about life in the military, but not about politics. Only intelligent study of the issues and history does that.

Says the little illiterate hack.....

JFK was the last leader your side had...but you would accuse him of being rightwing today.

Bammy is finished......you're just lucky I am going to be the Prez....I would do away with the "limited war" theory.

Obama is the political descendant of JFK- we're finally on the right track again after 30 years of pandering to the greedy rich and ruining the non rich and the country (sig pp1), while the gigantic Pub Propaganda machine fills your ignorant heads with hateful BS.

Little Illiterate hack? I have a Masters in World History/French Civ, and I'm 6'4", 225 lbs LOL. You've got a Masters in Pure Pubcrappe.

The defects in the military were during the draft years...you know the years scum like you bring up because mostly "minorities" were forced into the military while people like Buuuuuuush didn't end up being drafted.

Once the Vietnam draft was over like in the late 70s, your bullshit theory doesn't hold any weight. The military weeded out a lot of scum like you once they were no longer needed in Vietnam.

i realize you're pretty fucking stupid, but i never said they were nothing but criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives. i said they were mostly criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives.

try again, goober

The defects in the military were during the draft years...you know the years scum like you bring up because mostly "minorities" were forced into the military while people like Buuuuuuush didn't end up being drafted.

Once the Vietnam draft was over like in the late 70s, your bullshit theory doesn't hold any weight. The military weeded out a lot of scum like you once they were no longer needed in Vietnam.

try again, goober

isn't that cute? the little berzerker is pretending he knows what he's talking about.

most of the men who served in nam were volunteers, not draftees.

you should head on down to chest day in bellevue and have the *ranger* sit you on his knee and edumicate your sorry ass.

How are old are you?

Come on piece of shit, tell us.

I'm guessing 18-25 and some junior college idiot.

Oh, the draft was used for Vietnam asswipe because the military needed the bodies to send over there.

try again, goober

isn't that cute? the little berzerker is pretending he knows what he's talking about.

you should head on down to chest day in bellevue and have the *ranger* sit you on his knee and edumicate your sorry ass.

How are old are you?

Come on piece of shit, tell us.

I'm guessing 18-25 and some junior college idiot.

Oh, the draft was used for Vietnam asswipe because the military needed the bodies to send over there.

here you go, sonny

edumicate yourself

Vietnam War Statistics

Draftee Reserve and other Myths from Vietnam | Veterans Today

FACT VS FICTION.....THE VIETNAM VETERAN

Forum List

Back