Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

Joe's Dirty Diaper called and said it disagrees.

Have a craptastic, day loser.
44xgl311wgx71.jpg

It's not like lefties do not know how the slogan was born or why it has become so popular. They really DO know this information, but they feel like they are failing to toe the lefty line if they admit knowing the truth.

They're the unofficial PR folks for Biden. They haven't gotten the memo on how to spin this yet. But when they get one, you can bet this issue will rise from the dead so they can "explain" what really happened. (in their minds)

Better than a poopy diaper sniffing religious zealot who worships Faux Xiden and everything that emanates from his Asssssss!

You're picture is wrong. Libertarians are a lot more leftist now a days. So conservatism should be on the outside.
In fact, from center to right should read "Libertarian, Republicanism, Conservatism."

You're picture is wrong. Libertarians are a lot more leftist now a days. So conservatism should be on the outside.
In fact, from center to right should read "Libertarian, Republicanism, Conservatism."
True Libertarians are for Freedom and Limited Government.

Lefties evade when the answer would be politically inconvenient. You actually posted your first evasion on this thread without even reading the opening post.

i read it & i know how the phrase started. it didn't make it any less stupid.

i read it & i know how the phrase started. it didn't make it any less stupid.
This does not demonstrate that you did in fact read and understand the opening post, it is only an unsubstantiated claim. Even this unsubstantiated claim, if true, would only address half of the opening post. You certainly did not answer why you evaded the opening post, or why you continue to.

If I know lefties like I think I do,

seems you apparently don't.

no lefty here can explain how "Let's go Brandon!" came into existence

it's a euphemism for 'fuck joe biden' because that's what was thought to be yelled from a bunch of hayseed trumphumpers at nascar.

am i close?

and why it has become so popular.

because said trumphumping hayseeds don't hav much these days to be happy about since their chosen one lost the election..... bigley.

On that note, how was this popular slogan born, and why has it become so popular?

^^^ redundant ^^^

& still stupid.

seems you apparently don't.

it's a euphemism for 'fuck joe biden' because that's what was thought to be yelled from a bunch of hayseed trumphumpers at nascar.

am i close?

because said trumphumping hayseeds don't hav much these days to be happy about since their chosen one lost the election..... bigley.

^^^ redundant ^^^

& still stupid.

Your new avatar should be a Maytag washing machine, stuck on the spin cycle.

Maybe the things he pointed out to you, you don't even realize that it's spot on with what lefties do.

P.S. People who don't like the president, this one or any others before him, will shout out "Fuck........." That's what people do. Trump haters did it. Obama haters did it.

BTW, what's the point of hatin on Biden haters. You know dayum well Biden is THE worst candidate the DNC could've nominated. And don't say he won the nomination. Because we all know how the DNC "selects" their nominee. They got exposed in 2016.
Before the media started pushing Biden, I didn't know one democrat who wanted Biden. Then when you watch all the BS reasons for excluding certain candidates, you have to know there was more rigging going on. Hell, they even changed their own rules TWICE, just to keep Tulsi Gabbard from being in the debates.
And you're making enemies trying to take up for Biden? WTF is wrong with you? (Besides being a party loyalist)

Your new avatar should be a Maytag washing machine, stuck on the spin cycle.

Maybe the things he pointed out to you, you don't even realize that it's spot on with what lefties do.

P.S. People who don't like the president, this one or any others before him, will shout out "Fuck........." That's what people do. Trump haters did it. Obama haters did it.

BTW, what's the point of hatin on Biden haters. You know dayum well Biden is THE worst candidate the DNC could've nominated. And don't say he won the nomination. Because we all know how the DNC "selects" their nominee. They got exposed in 2016.
Before the media started pushing Biden, I didn't know one democrat who wanted Biden. Then when you watch all the BS reasons for excluding certain candidates, you have to know there was more rigging going on. Hell, they even changed their own rules TWICE, just to keep Tulsi Gabbard from being in the debates.

blah blah blah.gif

And you're making enemies trying to take up for Biden? WTF is wrong with you? (Besides being a party loyalist)

lol ... i am not a (D) , so you can shove it. :)

playtime , you can laugh all you want. But I was looking carefully at the left for the 2020 election, because I'm not a Trump supporter. In fact, I would've voted for Tulsi over Trump. I had a couple of friends who supported Yang.. But he got thrown under the bus too.
All of us, and many other democrats I talked to back then said Biden was too established. He was passed his prime. And a whole slew of other things they didn't like or trust about him.

And it wasn't just my people. It was all those forum posts before and just after the primaries were in full swing.

it's EXACTLY like McCain getting the nomination in 2008. He all but disappeared because no republican liked him. But suddenly emerged with millions in campaign money. And within the month was leading in the polls?
Gimme a friggin break dude. I've been in the delegation process. I know how that shit is rigged from your local political headquarters, the state and the nationals.
If you're supporting a candidate that the party leaders and the media ain't pushing, you will be black balled. And you will NOT become a delegate at the national convention.
Oh sure, they'll let a few of the delegates get in. But it'll never be enough for a brokered convention.
That's how both of them do it, because it's worked for 100 years.
"We the people" ain't got no say so in it.

playtime , you can laugh all you want. But I was looking carefully at the left for the 2020 election, because I'm not a Trump supporter. In fact, I would've voted for Tulsi over Trump. I had a couple of friends who supported Yang.. But he got thrown under the bus too.
All of us, and many other democrats I talked to back then said Biden was too established. He was passed his prime. And a whole slew of other things they didn't like or trust about him.

And it wasn't just my people. It was all those forum posts before and just after the primaries were in full swing.

it's EXACTLY like McCain getting the nomination in 2008. He all but disappeared because no republican liked him. But suddenly emerged with millions in campaign money. And within the month was leading in the polls?
Gimme a friggin break dude. I've been in the delegation process. I know how that shit is rigged from your local political headquarters, the state and the nationals.
If you're supporting a candidate that the party leaders and the media ain't pushing, you will be black balled. And you will NOT become a delegate at the national convention.
Oh sure, they'll let a few of the delegates get in. But it'll never be enough for a brokered convention.
That's how both of them do it, because it's worked for 100 years.
"We the people" ain't got no say so in it.

okey dokey.

btw - tulsi gabbard endorsed biden.

Forum List

Back