Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

It's a sort of rallying cry for brain dead Trump cultists everywhere. These things are helpful in identifying cult members, and helps thinking people avoid the bottom feeders.
People who worship The Dirty Diapered One, Faux Xiden are the one's who are in a cult.

I bet you become intoxicated by the odor of Joe's soiled depends, don't you? I think it made The Poop, err The Pope gag.

Have a craptastic day, loser.

You're still an idiot. You've failed the test to move up to moron.
If the shit fits, wear the diaper, dirty Joe worshipper.

Moron is several steps above Faux Xiden and his useful idiots and goosestepping DemNazis.

I think maybe it is not your fault. I think Joe's dirty diapers must emit some hypnotic malodorous substance that make you bow down and worship his mentally retarded ass.

Joe's shitty diapers are a threat to the planet. He leaves a large smelly carbon footprint in his pants at The Vatican.

You should be outraged at that. Joe is a habitual polluter dumping large carbon deposits in his diaper every day.

Joe is an Environmental Hazard.
Projection.

Go change your diapers and take your meds.

Because Trumpists are a cult, and this is their rallying cry.
Do you think the slogan could have been born in the first place and then go viral without lefties dishonestly trying to control the narrative?

Go change your diapers, have your helper clean you up, take your meds, and go back to bed.
You sound like you have a lot of experience with senile incontinent mental patients like Joe, or maybe you are one. Do they let you have a computer in the looney bin? Are you allowed to be on The Internet while on your meds? Do you secretly long to sniff the hair of children like Faux Xiden does?

Are you Joe's diaper changer, or are you just the official sniffer that alerts the diaper changer to when Joe has shit his pants?

Were you at The Vatican when Joe dropped his biggest load yet? I heard it made The Poop, err The Pope gag.

Last edited:
You sound like you have a lot of experience with senile incontinent mental patients like Joe, or maybe you are one. Do they let you have a computer in the looney bin? Are you allowed to be on The Internet while on your meds? Do you secretly long to sniff the hair of children like Faux Xiden does?

Are you Joe's diaper changer, or are you just the official sniffer that alerts the diaper changer to when Joe has shit his pants?

Where you at The Vatican when Joe dropped his biggest load yet? I heard it made The Poop, err The Pope gag.
You have an unhealthy obsession with soiling your diapers. I can only surmise that this is something that afflicts you. I hope you are able to clean up after yourself, or have someone to help you. I don't want you sitting in your own shit all day.

You have an unhealthy obsession with soiling your diapers. I can only surmise that this is something that afflicts you. I hope you are able to clean up after yourself, or have someone to help you. I don't want you sitting in your own shit all day.
No, sir, I do not wear a diaper, but Joe, The Golden Diapered BidenShitzHizDiaperFuehrer does.

And that is YOUR issue, cause you worship the shit that comes out of his senile ass and call it food for thought, or policy.

You are the one with the issue, because you cannot even honestly discuss Joe's deteriorating mental health and senility and incontinence.

His Diaper is a National Environmental Disaster and you sit there holding your nose and telling everyone it smells like roses.

Lol, lefties don't even realize that they are making the slogan popular on this site with all their evasion of the opening post, and for the same reason that the slogan was born in the first place. The more lefties try to marginalize what was being chanted by the crowds, the more the slogan goes viral. Lefties never learn. The big tech censorship helped the slogan go viral, just like the censorship on this very thread boosted the activity. Lefties never learn. Usmb lefties evade talking about any of this, instead of just answering honestly.
Not an honest bone in a one of them . Lefty lies about everything.

Forum List

Back