Origins of Judaism (and everything that came from it)

Speaking of embarrassments...

To Delta, Indeependent writes:

OMG! You continue to embarrass yourself with every new thread you start. [...]
OMG! I have no words for your ignorance. ...
Then to Penelope:

You are either border line retarded or a liar...
...you [...] aren't worth educating because all you want to do is burn with Jew hatred.

What is it with you and the incessant ad hominem?

Are you really so limited as to have to paint yourself as a one-trick pony in every conversation in which you've descended to grace with your presence?
You mean interpreting something the Torah never said in the first place?
You mean interpreting something completely out of context?
You mean stating in one post that one has read and MASTERED TJS and yet every other post indicates that the poster has NEVER read TJS?
You mean stating in one post that one has read and MASTERED TJS and yet every other post the poster states they have read COMMENTARIES but NOT TJS themselves?

Is that what you mean?

Speaking of limited, how's that Lake going?

iIvana Trump, is that suppose to mean something to me. Everyone hates you because your special. No that is not the reason, its because you think your better, its called arrogance. Most Roman soldiers practiced Mithraism and then when Constantine made it Christianity , even though he continued to worshiped the Sun, the Jews fled to Arabia, and along comes Muhammad, also the Christians who would not become orthodox went with the Jews to Arabia, such is the reason we have the virgin birth story in the NT in the Quran. Really why not read Eusebius on the Prep and proof of the gospel, and John Chrysostom sermons on the Jews. Once again, people do not dislike you because your better but BECAUSE you think you are. I use to wonder why the Mother had to be Jewish, but I guess it ws due to the men dying at war, so you see, nothing purebred about Jews either.Also the only woman in the whole Bible God himself talked to was EVE, and the rest were men, Last I checked I never met a woman with seed, yet a mans seed is more precious than a womans ova, what a hoot.

Ivana Trump, is that suppose to mean something to me. Everyone hates you because your special. No that is not the reason, its because you think your better, its called arrogance. Most Roman soldiers practiced Mithraism and then when Constantine made it Christianity , even though he continued to worshiped the Sun, the Jews fled to Arabia, and along comes Muhammad, also the Christians who would not become orthodox went with the Jews to Arabia, such is the reason we have the virgin birth story in the NT. Really why not read Eusebius on the Prep and proof of the gospel, and John Chrysostom sermons on the Jews. Once again, people do not dislike you because your better but BECAUSE you think you are. I use to wonder why the Mother had to be Jewish, but I guess it ws due to the men dying at war, so you see, nothing purebred about Jews either.Also the only woman in the whole Bible God himself talked to was EVE, and the rest were men, Last I checked I never met a woman with seed, yet a mans seed is more precious than a womans ova, what a hoot.
Back to you claiming that you have read TJS.
You have yet to prove you have.
If you have, you must have been using the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading method.
Let's stick to the basics before you start, once again, throwing shit against the wall.

Yes or NO...Have you read TJS?

You mean interpreting something the Torah never said in the first place? ...[ETC.]

No, I meant the brow-beating, belittlement, and name-calling that seems to accompany your severely biased assessments on a regular basis.

How can something be "interpreted" (correctly or not) minus its place in the Torah?

If you're talking about a perceived misinterpretation, that's an issue all too often decided by personal/religious biases, as evidenced by your appeal to Rabbinical literature over secular historical analysis.

...Speaking of limited, how's that Lake going?

If I pretended to know what you're talking about there, I'd be as intellectually dishonest as those I've criticized on the basis of their apparent pretentiousness, so I'll go ahead and concede ignorance on the matter.

An idiot that thinks people actually believe in the idiot's inane theory, full of presuppositions, is silly.

You mean interpreting something the Torah never said in the first place? ...[ETC.]

No, I meant the brow-beating, belittlement, and name-calling that seems to accompany your severely biased assessments on a regular basis.

How can something be "interpreted" (correctly or not) minus its place in the Torah?

If you're talking about a perceived misinterpretation, that's an issue all too often decided by personal/religious biases, as evidenced by your appeal to Rabbinical literature over secular historical analysis.

...Speaking of limited, how's that Lake going?

If I pretended to know what you're talking about there, I'd be as intellectually dishonest as those I've criticized on the basis of their apparent pretentiousness, so I'll go ahead and concede ignorance on the matter.
Wow! People who claim to have mastered a topic and then continue on to demonstrate that they know NOTHING about the subject.
Wow! Words mistranslated, verses ripped in half on purpose to be used out of context.

Wow! How difficult for the limited mind to grasp.
I guess you have trouble reading scandalous magazine headlines?

If we are to believe the Book of Judges, the ancient Hebrews were a pagan people. Though, most likely the Tanakh wasn't written down until the exile, and modern Judaism seems to be more the product of Greco-Buddhism than the prehistoric traditions.

Forum List

Back