Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

I love the smell of sarcasm in the evening...

berg is a democrat, please tell me you knew that and he is the one behind this march.....not gop'rs

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that the Birthers are not made up of mostly GOPers? Just as the Tea Baggers are? Please?

most likely they are...however, it is irrelevant and doesn't negate the fact that rightwinger ONLY calls out gop'ers and not liberals...

that is hack behavior

A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.

They could be shown the birth certificate and still not believe it.

berg is a democrat, please tell me you knew that and he is the one behind this march.....not gop'rs

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that the Birthers are not made up of mostly GOPers? Just as the Tea Baggers are? Please?

most likely they are...however, it is irrelevant and doesn't negate the fact that rightwinger ONLY calls out gop'ers and not liberals...

that is hack behavior

You birthers know all about hack behavior....

This should have been done along time ago. If this doesn't get media attention then I don't know what will.

March on Washington to tell president to quit

Organizers of a new march on Washington are offering Americans the opportunity to show President Obama their birth certificates and declare that unless he produces documentation of his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office, he should quit.

The event is headed by Philip Berg, the first to bring court challenges to Obama's eligibility under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be a "natural born citizen."

While a number of cases, including several of his own, remain pending, Berg told WND today the issue needs to be pressed.

"Since the courts are taking their time to get to the point of allowing 'discovery,' it is time to motivate the citizens of the United States for a 'peaceful revolution' to expose the 'hoax' of Obama, the biggest 'hoax' in the history of our country, in over 230 years," he said.
More at link above:

You are an IDIOT!!! The courts will RIGHTFULLY never allow this BULLSHIT to get ANYWHERE!!

birthers.jpg

what did Yank do that makes him a racist? I"ve never seen that from him.

Yurt's being his usual passive aggressive self. He thinks that because he feels Yank called him a birther falsely, he can call Yank a racist in the same way.

I am a racist because I voted for Obama?

and i'm a birther why?

not to quick on the uptake are you....

its to show yank how stupid he is to call me a birther, he knows i am not a birther, he said it solely to get a rise out of me...so i returned the favor and it sure worked

he reacts when someone says something about him that isn't true, but if i react, dogbert (as evidence above) will whine about my me (though he did anyway, so apparently there is no pleasing dogbert, he just loves to whine)....so i just gave yank back what he gave and he'll figure it out sooner or later

Yurt's being his usual passive aggressive self. He thinks that because he feels Yank called him a birther falsely, he can call Yank a racist in the same way.

i just noticed you said passive aggressive....lmao....you should learn what that means before you spout it....because giving someone back their same BS is not passive aggressive....

:lol:

What burns me up in all this talk about Obama's birthright NOT ONCE has anyone mentioned his WHITE MOTHER! Now why is that? Let me guess...White people hate to discuss a White woman being with a Black man, regardless of whether he is from Alabama or Nigeria. To acknowledge that a White woman had relations with a person of color is taboo and therefore should not be discussed. Am I right? This may be 2010 but there are some things that will never change.

What burns me up in all this talk about Obama's birthright NOT ONCE has anyone mentioned his WHITE MOTHER! Now why is that? Let me guess...White people hate to discuss a White woman being with a Black man, regardless of whether he is from Alabama or Nigeria. To acknowledge that a White woman had relations with a person of color is taboo and therefore should not be discussed. Am I right? This may be 2010 but there are some things that will never change.

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back