Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

The birther nonsense is so unbelievably stupid.

Do they honestly think the Bush administration either never checked his birth location or knew it wasn't in the US and did nothing?

The man doesn't need to show his birth certificate to a bunch of conspiracy nuts who won't be satisfied even if he does.
It was the Hillary Clinton campaign that brought up the birth certificate issue originally. She is a Democrat.

I'm not surprised she seems to be really power hungry.

It's still stupid no matter who brought it up.

Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

LOL...gotta LOVE it.

Lets start taking names of how many GOP birthers show up

Last edited:
A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.

It was an ONLINE petition. Do you REALLY believe that many people signed it? I mean like REAL people?:cuckoo:

Nothing I would like more than to prove that Obama is ineligible for the Office of President due to him not being an American born in America. However, doesn't the Honolulu newspapers mention his birth back in 1961? I really doubt there is conspiracy with the news media from 49 years ago.
There is a answer to that. Hawaii in 1961 issued one out of their 4 state Birth Certificates to infants born out of country. Obama's Grandmother easily could have put the announcement in the Honolulu Papers back then.

Because she knew he would be President some day? :booze:

I encourage Fox News to pick it up and Republicans making part of their 2012 campaign. NO KENYANS EVA!

A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.

It was an ONLINE petition. Do you REALLY believe that many people signed it? I mean like REAL people?:cuckoo:

You mean kinda like that impeach Bush petition they were touting over at the old MSNBC boards? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...these birthers aren't worth much more than a fart in a tornado....:lol:

Nothing I would like more than to prove that Obama is ineligible for the Office of President due to him not being an American born in America. However, doesn't the Honolulu newspapers mention his birth back in 1961? I really doubt there is conspiracy with the news media from 49 years ago.
There is a answer to that. Hawaii in 1961 issued one out of their 4 state Birth Certificates to infants born out of country. Obama's Grandmother easily could have put the announcement in the Honolulu Papers back then.

IF his Mom had been THAT smart, there is no way she would have given him the middle name "Hussein"....

IMO there's lots to march about regarding the current fuckup in Washington without falling for that same fuckups game by continuing the "birther" nonsense.

I don't think it's nonsense:

"Renewing an Indonesian passport after the age of 18 is an affirmative act, as you are swearing allegiance to another country. Soetoro/Obama renewed his Indonesian passport when he traveled to Pakistan, that is why he had to stop in Indonesia first. Remember, in 1981, [his mother] was divorcing Soetoro in Hawaii and was not in Indonesia. Obama/Soetoro admits to traveling to Indonesia first and then on to Pakistan. Soetoro/Obama claims in his book 'Dreams from my Father' that he stopped in Indonesia to visit his mother. But again, his mother was not in Indonesia, she was in Hawaii with Maya, divorcing Lolo Soetoro. In addition, the State Department has stated in response to a FOIA request that they do not have a U.S. Passport application
on file for Barack H. Obama," he explained.

Nothing in that rambling paragraph is evidence Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

No, but since Indonesia doesn't accept dual citizenship, it is evidence that Obama GAVE UP his American citizenship after the age of majority and therefore is no longer a natural born citizen.

Because she was proud to have a grandson and wanted her friends and everybody else to know.

Hahh..Don't these people have jobs, kids or something else to occupy their time? I suggest they get something to occupy themselves..Maybe a TV so they can keep up with the NEWS..Even Beck deemed Birthers "Crazy.." Hawaii State Officials confirmed the Birth Certificate is legit..Case Closed..What a bunch of LOSERS.

I'm glad you brought that up

I remember when bush was president...

cons were always claiming that liberal activists didn't work....

when libs organized some even somewhere cons would inevitable declare them to be jobless losers.

this is just more evidence of what hypcritical scumbags most cons are

-----------

re: birth certificate

the beauty of this (from a conservative perspective) is that there can NEVER EVER be any proof that they will accept.

they demand evidence yet they know that no matter what evidence is produced they will just reject it.

cons are unAmerican scum

Come on Republicans.....give it up

How many of you are birthers??

America wants to know

You mean kinda like that impeach Bush petition they were touting over at the old MSNBC boards? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...these birthers aren't worth much more than a fart in a tornado....:lol:

lmao, birthers. Do me a favor, forward this link to the 494365 who want to see the birth certificate...
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

It's been publicly available since June, 2008 fellas.

Birthers. Holy shit are we devolving or what.:lol::lol:

lmao, birthers. Do me a favor, forward this link to the 494365 who want to see the birth certificate...

That is a fraud. Look closely at Stanley Ann Dunham's race. Caucasian.

Now look closely at Barack Hussein Obama sr's race. It is listed as African.
That doesn't seem all that interesting and no one has noticed it until one looks that this is an official document filed in August 1961.
Up until 1968, the standard term for all Africans was "negroe". This fit with the absolute secular scientific teaching of the day which notes the world has 3 races in Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid.
It was not until the Black Revolution when negroe or negro became a foul description in the late 1960's and then "black" was demanded by this group to describe them.
It was not until the late 1970's when political correctness came into vogue that it ushered in by the 1980's the term "African" to describe all blacks.

Whoever forged this birth certificate was not utilizing the 1960's terminology which a black person would be listed as. They fell instead into a warped year 2000 politically correct description of "African".
Here, look at it:
http://theobamafile.com/_images/ObamaBirthCertificate.jpg

Also his COLB says Filed by Registrar but not Accepted by Registrar
Look here at examples:
http://theobamafile.com/_images/COLBNotAccepted.jpg

Here is the Hawaii statutes on the "FILED" and "ACCEPTED" on the COLB: -- see sections 11-1-4(d) and 11-1-28.
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/rules/prac_proc.pdf

The statute specifically states that the date of filing is the date that a document is "RECEIVED" at the Department of Health office. Obama’s information was received or "FILED" on Aug. 8, 1961, according to his COLB. It was never "ACCEPTED" by the Registrar. Obama’s COLB is still being "MAINTAINED" -- awaiting acceptance by the Hawaii State Registrar.

The following is an example of a real, honest-to-God "Certificate of Live Birth" issued by the State of Hawaii. Here's Susan Nordyke's 1961 Hawaii birth certificate. She was born the day after Obama. They look like this:
http://theobamafile.com/_images/NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

That is a fraud. Look closely at Stanley Ann Dunham's race. Caucasian.

Now look closely at Barack Hussein Obama sr's race. It is listed as African.
That doesn't seem all that interesting and no one has noticed it until one looks that this is an official document filed in August 1961.
Up until 1968, the standard term for all Africans was "negroe". This fit with the absolute secular scientific teaching of the day which notes the world has 3 races in Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid.
It was not until the Black Revolution when negroe or negro became a foul description in the late 1960's and then "black" was demanded by this group to describe them.
It was not until the late 1970's when political correctness came into vogue that it ushered in by the 1980's the term "African" to describe all blacks.

Whoever forged this birth certificate was not utilizing the 1960's terminology which a black person would be listed as. They fell instead into a warped year 2000 politically correct description of "African".
Here, look at it:
http://theobamafile.com/_images/ObamaBirthCertificate.jpg

Also his COLB says Filed by Registrar but not Accepted by Registrar
Look here at examples:

Here is the Hawaii statutes on the "FILED" and "ACCEPTED" on the COLB: -- see sections 11-1-4(d) and 11-1-28.
http://hawaii.gov/health/about/rules/prac_proc.pdf

The statute specifically states that the date of filing is the date that a document is "RECEIVED" at the Department of Health office. Obama’s information was received or "FILED" on Aug. 8, 1961, according to his COLB. It was never "ACCEPTED" by the Registrar. Obama’s COLB is still being "MAINTAINED" -- awaiting acceptance by the Hawaii State Registrar.

The following is an example of a real, honest-to-God "Certificate of Live Birth" issued by the State of Hawaii. Here's Susan Nordyke's 1961 Hawaii birth certificate. She was born the day after Obama. They look like this:
http://theobamafile.com/_images/NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg

this link shows "date accepted by state registrar" of hawaii in 1930....thats impossible as hawaii did not have a state registrar in 1930

you're such a hack, you never call out democrats for the birther stuff, only gop'ers....

I love the smell of sarcasm in the evening...

berg is a democrat, please tell me you knew that and he is the one behind this march.....not gop'rs

Please tell me you don't honestly believe that the Birthers are not made up of mostly GOPers? Just as the Tea Baggers are? Please?

Forum List

Back