Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.

0.16% of the population.

That's a mandate!!!

There's been a big effort to marginalize these folks, but in the end... those who've engaged in disenfranchising these voters are more likely to regret it than not.

They'd have us believe that these people are on par with "Truthers". But there's alot of real estate between believing that a presidential candidate should prove his CONSTITUTIONAL eligibility and believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

When we shrink it down to the basic question "Should a presidential candidate prove his eligibility?", the vast majority of Americans are going to say 'yes'. I think we can count on Obama being the LAST candidate where there is doubt. In this, "birthers" will win the day in the end. And when we have that national debate... it's going to be hard to charge them with "fringiness" when we find ourselves in agreement with their basic premise regardless of Obama's particular case.

These 450,000 Republicans are very important. Too small to make a difference nationwide, but too large for the GOP to dismiss. This forces the GOP into a box where they don't want to look like a bunch of fruitcakes but they don't want to offend a potential voting block.

There's been a big effort to marginalize these folks, but in the end... those who've engaged in disenfranchising these voters are more likely to regret it than not.

They'd have us believe that these people are on par with "Truthers". But there's alot of real estate between believing that a presidential candidate should prove his CONSTITUTIONAL eligibility and believing that 9/11 was an inside job.

When we shrink it down to the basic question "Should a presidential candidate prove his eligibility?", the vast majority of Americans are going to say 'yes'. I think we can count on Obama being the LAST candidate where there is doubt. In this, "birthers" will win the day in the end. And when we have that national debate... it's going to be hard to charge them with "fringiness" when we find ourselves in agreement with their basic premise regardless of Obama's particular case.

These 450,000 Republicans are very important. Too small to make a difference nationwide, but too large for the GOP to dismiss. This forces the GOP into a box where they don't want to look like a bunch of fruitcakes but they don't want to offend a potential voting block.

why they subed them out to Palin?

What burns me up in all this talk about Obama's birthright NOT ONCE has anyone mentioned his WHITE MOTHER! Now why is that? Let me guess...White people hate to discuss a White woman being with a Black man, regardless of whether he is from Alabama or Nigeria. To acknowledge that a White woman had relations with a person of color is taboo and therefore should not be discussed. Am I right? This may be 2010 but there are some things that will never change.

O........Kay......

Birthers are immature imbeciles, and Obama's mother was white.

..........how was that?

If he came out to the Rally, stood by a podium, smiled for the cameras, gave a few waves, winked at a couple of decent looking female reporters, reached into a folder, pulled out any and all documentation they asked for and believe "doesn't exist," they would then theorize that it's all faked documentation.

When people see red, they see red and no other colors. This issue will never die for some, proof or non.

The problem with these fringe conspiracy theorists is that they have such an emotional investment in their cause, that they'll do anything to keep the theory alive. As evidence mounts against them, in their minds they have no choice but to continue growing the conspiracy bigger and bigger, all the while making themselves look more and more foolish.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

Except when you cut the bullshit, read up on the Court Cases, and discover that they're off-base........you don't continue to lend their cause credence as being a Noble one, but you more-so have to then dismiss it as people blinded by hatorade. Just saying, get lives basically.

By all means... dismiss away. You might win the battle. But you'll never win the war.

In the end, the Constitution is on their side, not yours. It requires certain specifications be met, and in the future, we'll be seeing enforcement of those parameters. Vindication will come. If not for the specific case regarding Obama, than for the question itself on whether eligibility must be proved.

See the forest, not the trees. The vast majority of Americans are going to agree that eligibility must be proved. This is not a partisan question in the end. It's a question of whether Constitutional Law should be enforced.

You can engage in all the leftist outrage you want in your support of Obama... but in the end, you're not going to find too many people who will publicly admit that they're willing to ignore the U.S. Constitution.

"Birthers" might not win on Obama... but they win on the validity of their overall argument.

Except when you cut the bullshit, read up on the Court Cases, and discover that they're off-base........you don't continue to lend their cause credence as being a Noble one, but you more-so have to then dismiss it as people blinded by hatorade. Just saying, get lives basically.

By all means... dismiss away. You might win the battle. But you'll never win the war.

In the end, the Constitution is on their side, not yours. It requires certain specifications be met, and in the future, we'll be seeing enforcement of those parameters. Vindication will come. If not for the specific case regarding Obama, than for the question itself on whether eligibility must be proved.

No no see what you miss is, they were met. They theorists simply disagree that they were, despite evidence, court cases, etc. etc. It's now just flat out ridiculousness to still hold onto these theories.

No no see what you miss is, they were met. They theorists simply disagree that they were, despite evidence, court cases, etc. etc. It's now just flat out ridiculousness to still hold onto these theories.
Faith based politics?

I'm not going to get into the specifics of Obama's case. Suffice to say that when you punch the word "Obama " into your google browser and the second offering that comes up is "Obama birth certificate"... there are still obviously questions. :eusa_whistle:

My larger point is that marginalizing these people isn't smart politics. Whether they're right or wrong in specifics, the overarching question they're asking is a substantive one.
Comparing these folks with "truthers" isn't a valid comparison. Birthers have the Constitution on their side. Truthers only have a wild conspiracy theory.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of Obama's case. Suffice to say that when you punch the word "Obama " into your google browser and the second offering that comes up is "Obama birth certificate"... there are still obviously questions. :eusa_whistle:

My larger point is that marginalizing these people isn't smart politics. Whether they're right or wrong in specifics, the overarching question they're asking is a substantive one.
Comparing these folks with "truthers" isn't a valid comparison. Birthers have the Constitution on their side. Truthers only have a wild conspiracy theory.

No, it's not a substantive one. Their "question" isn't much a question anymore when a court said he met the Const. Requirements.

Plus, for christ's fucking sakes..........grow up. Does anyone really think that with the FBI, CIA, Pentagon, etc. etc. etc. they collectively couldn't prove he didn't meet the requirements, if he didn't? You think he became Pres. without anyone looking into this? It's like...........get a fucking grip..seriously.

vending-machine-security-agreement-safe.jpg

lemme outta here damnit let me out now !!!!! HEHEHEHEHE

uhhhh protest pissed off and angry people carryin signs over throw the bastards

I LUV I DO LUV IT SO !!!!! HAHAHAHA

No, it's not a substantive one. Their "question" isn't much a question anymore when a court said he met the Const. Requirements.

Plus, for christ's fucking sakes..........grow up. Does anyone really think that with the FBI, CIA, Pentagon, etc. etc. etc. they collectively couldn't prove he didn't meet the requirements, if he didn't? You think he became Pres. without anyone looking into this? It's like...........get a fucking grip..seriously.

Like I said.... by all means, continue marginalizing these Americans who believe that eligibility should be proved. It suits me just fine. :lol:

At the bottom line, this guy has NOT proved his case. He's spent a ton of money keeping his information private, and in doing so has aroused deep suspicion. It doesn't matter at this point if he's a legal citizen or not. It's too late for that. As I said earlier... he can win the battle. But he WILL lose the war, because the only thing these people are insisting upon is that Constitutional Law be readily enforced.

THAT's the thing that's not being fully understood here.... that it's too late. The specifics don't matter anymore. The damage to Obama is done, and he's done it to himself by failing to be forthright and honest with the American people. In the end, the only significance of this whole debacle will be that future candidates are going to be forced to prove their eligibility. And in bringing forth new laws on the subject, "birthers" will have won the overall debate.

Republicans should tread lightly. And Democrats should keep doing what they're doing. :eusa_shhh:.....:lol:

Like I said.... by all means, continue marginalizing these Americans who believe that eligibility should be proved. It suits me just fine. :lol:

At the bottom line, this guy has NOT proved his case. He's spent a ton of money keeping his information private, and in doing so has aroused deep suspicion. It doesn't matter at this point if he's a legal citizen or not. It's too late for that. As I said earlier... he can win the battle. But he WILL lose the war, because the only thing these people are insisting upon is that Constitutional Law be readily enforced.

THAT's the thing that's not being fully understood here.... that it's too late. The specifics don't matter anymore. The damage to Obama is done, and he's done it to himself by failing to be forthright and honest with the American people. In the end, the only significance of this whole debacle will be that future candidates are going to be forced to prove their eligibility. And in bringing forth new laws on the subject, "birthers" will have won the overall debate.

Republicans should tread lightly. And Democrats should keep doing what they're doing. :eusa_shhh:.....:lol:

You still don't get it. They lost the battle, AND the War. The Constitutional Law WAS enforced, in COURT, they were on the losing side of that.

Let us know how that works out for them in the future. They're not on the right side of anything, they're on the beating a dead horse side of it, and it's rather fucking embarrassing.

This should have been done along time ago. If this doesn't get media attention then I don't know what will.

March on Washington to tell president to quit

Organizers of a new march on Washington are offering Americans the opportunity to show President Obama their birth certificates and declare that unless he produces documentation of his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office, he should quit.

The event is headed by Philip Berg, the first to bring court challenges to Obama's eligibility under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be a "natural born citizen."

While a number of cases, including several of his own, remain pending, Berg told WND today the issue needs to be pressed.

"Since the courts are taking their time to get to the point of allowing 'discovery,' it is time to motivate the citizens of the United States for a 'peaceful revolution' to expose the 'hoax' of Obama, the biggest 'hoax' in the history of our country, in over 230 years," he said.
More at link above:

IMO, these are the people who can't stand having a black POTUS.

Forum List

Back