Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.
70 thousand people were also at the gay march soon after...yet fox didn't cover that one.
Gay's don't deserve media coverage.

Especially those gays that put their lives in danger going overseas to fight America's enemies to protect the families of people who say the gays don't deserve media coverage.

A total of 494,365 people have signed a petition to see Obama's birth certificate so I imagine a lot of people will show up that will make the Obama Administration take notice. You think the Tea Party was a massive march, this ought to rival it.
70 thousand people were also at the gay march soon after...yet fox didn't cover that one.

And you make American's look bad.

Damn, you're really proud of this, aren't you.

:lol::cuckoo::lol:

The birther nonsense is so unbelievably stupid.

Do they honestly think the Bush administration either never checked his birth location or knew it wasn't in the US and did nothing?

The man doesn't need to show his birth certificate to a bunch of conspiracy nuts who won't be satisfied even if he does.

The birther nonsense is so unbelievably stupid.

Do they honestly think the Bush administration either never checked his birth location or knew it wasn't in the US and did nothing?

The man doesn't need to show his birth certificate to a bunch of conspiracy nuts who won't be satisfied even if he does.

Or Cheney, who hates Obama's guts.

Seriously, it gets even dumber when you look at the time line

According to wikipedia
Obama announced his candidacy on February 10, 2007
He won the dem primaries on June 3, 2008.

So that would give the Bush administration either a year and nearly 9 months, or 5 months and a week to figure out Obama isn't legible.

And frankly I betcha anything all candidates need to prove their birth location in the US before the government lets them be on the ballot. So really we had before June (or Feb 2007).

According to wikipedia

So that would give the Bush administration either a year and nearly 9 months, or 5 months and a week to figure out Obama isn't legible.

And frankly I betcha anything all candidates need to prove their birth location in the US before the government lets them be on the ballot. So really we had before June (or Feb 2007).
Obama was never vetted. Some Secretary of States have admitted it around the country. They just assumed he was constitutionally qualified.

According to wikipedia

Obama was never vetted. Some Secretary of States have admitted it around the country. They just assumed he was constitutionally qualified.
Source.

And do you honestly think the government doesn't do any sort of background check on presidential candidates?

According to wikipedia

Source.

And do you honestly think the government doesn't do any sort of background check on presidential candidates?
Read this. It's very interesting.

Brianroy's Input: Was Obama ever vetted as qualified? Connecticut said "we haven't the right to ask that of a Presidential Candidate!"

? Secretary of State Requests for Documents, Sample Letter, Responses in regards to request for Obama records ASK THE ANIMALS and they will TEACH you? [Job 12:7-12]

This should have been done along time ago. If this doesn't get media attention then I don't know what will.

March on Washington to tell president to quit

Organizers of a new march on Washington are offering Americans the opportunity to show President Obama their birth certificates and declare that unless he produces documentation of his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office, he should quit.

The event is headed by Philip Berg, the first to bring court challenges to Obama's eligibility under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be a "natural born citizen."

While a number of cases, including several of his own, remain pending, Berg told WND today the issue needs to be pressed.

"Since the courts are taking their time to get to the point of allowing 'discovery,' it is time to motivate the citizens of the United States for a 'peaceful revolution' to expose the 'hoax' of Obama, the biggest 'hoax' in the history of our country, in over 230 years," he said.
More at link above:

Who cares what they want.. :lol:

I just don't understand why people from outside the US (and some Northerners) have this image of a stereotypical Mississippian as some banjo-playing cletus, white trailer trash, who's husband also happens to be her granddaddy....I really don't...

:cool:

Who said the tea baggers had a "massive" march? Fox?

70 thousand people were there....70 thousand people were also at the gay march soon after...yet fox didn't cover that one.

What a joke you are.

There has been no official comment on the numbers at the TEA party march in DC. So, no one can state with any authority how many people were there. What I do find interesting is that no official will give a figure. Why not? I contacted the DC police and the academic who usually estimates the crowds for official figures and neither would give me an official figure. The academic did give me his opinion - and said it was not a figure I could quote from him. That's the first time I've ever seen that happen.... that's what is interesting about the march.

So, Zona, your 70,000 is crap.

I see you agree with Fox. At least you are open about it. Homophobe. NO wonder you are a fox watching republican but I respect you in the sense that you are real and upfront about it.

According to wikipedia

I didn't know you were this dense but wow. Ok, do you honestly think McCain didn't look into EVERYTHING Obama. Do you think, after Obama was really looking strong, Hillary didn't look into EVERYTHING Obama?

Come on. I know you are a birther and an idiot homophobic ass but really? Are you a truther as well? :lol:

70 thousand people were there....70 thousand people were also at the gay march soon after...yet fox didn't cover that one.

What a joke you are.

There has been no official comment on the numbers at the TEA party march in DC. So, no one can state with any authority how many people were there. What I do find interesting is that no official will give a figure. Why not? I contacted the DC police and the academic who usually estimates the crowds for official figures and neither would give me an official figure. The academic did give me his opinion - and said it was not a figure I could quote from him. That's the first time I've ever seen that happen.... that's what is interesting about the march.

So, Zona, your 70,000 is crap.

Fox said it was million and they baacked that up with a picture from a different march.

The fire department said it was between 60 and 70k. They are not partisan.

Take your pick who told the truth.

Your post is crap.

Tea Party Protesters March on Washington - ABC News

Last edited:

The teabagger march wasn't massive.

What a joke you are.

It's Fox logic.

70,000 people at a teabagger rally shows teabaggers are mainstream.
200,000+ at an antiwar rally shows how fringe opposition to the war is.

What a joke you are.

It's Fox logic.

70,000 people at a teabagger rally shows teabaggers are mainstream.
200,000+ at an antiwar rally shows how fringe opposition to the war is.

I wonder what US Army Retired said about the dixie chicks..:lol:

Whats the problem?

America will ignore this group like they did code pink.

Marches are a waste of time.

Forum List

Back