Organizers planning Birth Certificate March on Washington to tell President to Quit.

You still don't get it. They lost the battle, AND the War. The Constitutional Law WAS enforced, in COURT, they were on the losing side of that.

Let us know how that works out for them in the future. They're not on the right side of anything, they're on the beating a dead horse side of it, and it's rather fucking embarrassing.

If Obama had indeed won the war for hearts and minds.... "Obama Birth Certificate" wouldn't be popping up number two at Google and hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Americans wouldn't still believe he's ineligible.

Obama has only himself to blame for the fact that people don't trust him. He CHOSE to be secretive, and now he wants to cry foul when his credibility is shot. Winning a favorable verdict in court is just winning a "battle". The "war" is about whether or not you can win the trust of the people. And he blew that before he ever took office in his choice to evade disclosure of his personal information.

These 450,000 Republicans are very important. Too small to make a difference nationwide, but too large for the GOP to dismiss. This forces the GOP into a box where they don't want to look like a bunch of fruitcakes but they don't want to offend a potential voting block.

See the forest, not the trees. The vast majority of Americans are going to agree that eligibility must be proved. This is not a partisan question in the end. It's a question of whether Constitutional Law should be enforced.

You can engage in all the leftist outrage you want in your support of Obama... but in the end, you're not going to find too many people who will publicly admit that they're willing to ignore the U.S. Constitution.

"Birthers" might not win on Obama... but they win on the validity of their overall argument.

No...they lose and they bring the GOP down with them.
The validity of their argument is that the question has been asked and answered. The fact that no evidence is good enough and the golapost is continually moved only seals their position in the lunatic fringe.
Giving in to their increasingly outrageous demands only fuels more demands and denials. Best thing to do is to leave the loonies out there and let the Republicans tap dance around their demands. All it does is label the Repubs as outrageous nutjobs. Why try to interfere with that?

The validity of their argument is that the question has been asked and answered. The fact that no evidence is good enough and the golapost is continually moved only seals their position in the lunatic fringe.
Giving in to their increasingly outrageous demands only fuels more demands and denials. Best thing to do is to leave the loonies out there and let the Republicans tap dance around their demands. All it does is label the Repubs as outrageous nutjobs. Why try to interfere with that?

Keep doing what you're doing then. Like I said... it suits me just fine. :lol:

But if you can't answer the question... "Why would a guy with nothing to hide spend a million dollars hiding it?".... it's not the birthers who are "nutjobs".

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

When can we put this bullshit to rest?

Not until we see the real certificate. Of course even with one, assuming it shows he was born in Hawaii, there's still the fact that he gave up his American citizenship and went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age of majority.

Obviously our government could care less as it doesn't really matter who the president is, they are ruled by an elite few behind the curtain.

These 450,000 Republicans are very important. Too small to make a difference nationwide, but too large for the GOP to dismiss. This forces the GOP into a box where they don't want to look like a bunch of fruitcakes but they don't want to offend a potential voting block.

See the forest, not the trees. The vast majority of Americans are going to agree that eligibility must be proved. This is not a partisan question in the end. It's a question of whether Constitutional Law should be enforced.

You can engage in all the leftist outrage you want in your support of Obama... but in the end, you're not going to find too many people who will publicly admit that they're willing to ignore the U.S. Constitution.

"Birthers" might not win on Obama... but they win on the validity of their overall argument.

I'm not a republican....have never been a republican, in fact, up until Clinton almost always voted democrat. After voting for Clinton the first time and seeing him turn into a republican right before my eyes, I decided they are both the same and the dems and the reps will bring about the downfall of this country. Many people see that but yet still they refuse to vote for a 3rd party.

But if you can't answer the question... "Why would a guy with nothing to hide spend a million dollars hiding it?".... it's not the birthers who are "nutjobs".

What does the President have to gain by answering bizarre birther alegations? He knows each response will only result in dozens of new accusations.

Better to leave the birthers out there and let the GOP take them seriously

You still don't get it. They lost the battle, AND the War. The Constitutional Law WAS enforced, in COURT, they were on the losing side of that.

Let us know how that works out for them in the future. They're not on the right side of anything, they're on the beating a dead horse side of it, and it's rather fucking embarrassing.

If Obama had indeed won the war for hearts and minds.... "Obama Birth Certificate" wouldn't be popping up number two at Google and hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Americans wouldn't still believe he's ineligible.

Obama has only himself to blame for the fact that people don't trust him. He CHOSE to be secretive, and now he wants to cry foul when his credibility is shot. Winning a favorable verdict in court is just winning a "battle". The "war" is about whether or not you can win the trust of the people. And he blew that before he ever took office in his choice to evade disclosure of his personal information.

One of my friends, she's now an American, but she's from Kenya, even believes he's not eligible to serve. She voted for him anyway because her husband wanted her too, IMHO she's not American enough yet. :D

What does the President have to gain by answering bizarre birther alegations? He knows each response will only result in dozens of new accusations.

All he has to do is show his original birth certificate, and they'd go away.

Then they would concentrate on the Indonesian passport issue.

No, it's not a substantive one. Their "question" isn't much a question anymore when a court said he met the Const. Requirements.

Plus, for christ's fucking sakes..........grow up. Does anyone really think that with the FBI, CIA, Pentagon, etc. etc. etc. they collectively couldn't prove he didn't meet the requirements, if he didn't? You think he became Pres. without anyone looking into this? It's like...........get a fucking grip..seriously.

Like I said.... by all means, continue marginalizing these Americans who believe that eligibility should be proved. It suits me just fine. :lol:

At the bottom line, this guy has NOT proved his case. He's spent a ton of money keeping his information private, and in doing so has aroused deep suspicion. It doesn't matter at this point if he's a legal citizen or not. It's too late for that. As I said earlier... he can win the battle. But he WILL lose the war, because the only thing these people are insisting upon is that Constitutional Law be readily enforced.

THAT's the thing that's not being fully understood here.... that it's too late. The specifics don't matter anymore. The damage to Obama is done, and he's done it to himself by failing to be forthright and honest with the American people. In the end, the only significance of this whole debacle will be that future candidates are going to be forced to prove their eligibility. And in bringing forth new laws on the subject, "birthers" will have won the overall debate.

Republicans should tread lightly. And Democrats should keep doing what they're doing. :eusa_shhh:.....:lol:

IMO, when the truth comes out, a precedent will have been set and anyone from anywhere can run for president of our country, including Arnold Swartzenegger. Do we really want him for president?

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

When can we put this bullshit to rest?

there's still the fact that he gave up his American citizenship and went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age of majority.
snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport

snopes.com, in this case is unreliable. You notice it says he went to Indonesia to visit his mother and sister, but it's already been pointed out that his mother and sister were in Hawaii at that time, his mother filing for divorce.

No no see what you miss is, they were met. They theorists simply disagree that they were, despite evidence, court cases, etc. etc. It's now just flat out ridiculousness to still hold onto these theories.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of Obama's case. Suffice to say that when you punch the word "Obama " into your google browser and the second offering that comes up is "Obama birth certificate"... there are still obviously questions. :eusa_whistle:

My larger point is that marginalizing these people isn't smart politics. Whether they're right or wrong in specifics, the overarching question they're asking is a substantive one.
Comparing these folks with "truthers" isn't a valid comparison. Birthers have the Constitution on their side. Truthers only have a wild conspiracy theory.

The number of hits on Google is evidence of what, exactly? How many silly blogs are out there, maybe? :eusa_eh:

No, it's not a substantive one. Their "question" isn't much a question anymore when a court said he met the Const. Requirements.

Plus, for christ's fucking sakes..........grow up. Does anyone really think that with the FBI, CIA, Pentagon, etc. etc. etc. they collectively couldn't prove he didn't meet the requirements, if he didn't? You think he became Pres. without anyone looking into this? It's like...........get a fucking grip..seriously.

Like I said.... by all means, continue marginalizing these Americans who believe that eligibility should be proved. It suits me just fine. :lol:

At the bottom line, this guy has NOT proved his case. He's spent a ton of money keeping his information private, and in doing so has aroused deep suspicion. It doesn't matter at this point if he's a legal citizen or not. It's too late for that. As I said earlier... he can win the battle. But he WILL lose the war, because the only thing these people are insisting upon is that Constitutional Law be readily enforced.

THAT's the thing that's not being fully understood here.... that it's too late. The specifics don't matter anymore. The damage to Obama is done, and he's done it to himself by failing to be forthright and honest with the American people. In the end, the only significance of this whole debacle will be that future candidates are going to be forced to prove their eligibility. And in bringing forth new laws on the subject, "birthers" will have won the overall debate.

Republicans should tread lightly. And Democrats should keep doing what they're doing. :eusa_shhh:.....:lol:

The supreme court has refused to hear it everytime the case has made it to them.

All he has to do is show his original birth certificate, and they'd go away.

Then they would concentrate on the Indonesian passport issue.

BULLSHIT!!!! The Birfers will NEVER be satisfied!!! He HAS shown his BC and he has ZERO obligation to do so AGAIN!

there's still the fact that he gave up his American citizenship and went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age of majority.
snopes.com: Barack Obama's Passport

snopes.com, in this case is unreliable. You notice it says he went to Indonesia to visit his mother and sister, but it's already been pointed out that his mother and sister were in Hawaii at that time, his mother filing for divorce.
Ann Dunham left Soetoro in 1972, returning to Hawaii and reuniting with her son Barack for several years. Soetoro and Dunham saw each other periodically in the 1970s when Dunham returned to Indonesia for her field work[29] but did not live together again. They divorced in 1980 and she began using the name Ann Dunham Sutoro, with a modern spelling of her former husband's surname.[1]
Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The supreme court has refused to hear it everytime the case has made it to them.

Because NONE of the cases are based in TRUTH OR LAW!

No no see what you miss is, they were met. They theorists simply disagree that they were, despite evidence, court cases, etc. etc. It's now just flat out ridiculousness to still hold onto these theories.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of Obama's case. Suffice to say that when you punch the word "Obama " into your google browser and the second offering that comes up is "Obama birth certificate"... there are still obviously questions. :eusa_whistle:

My larger point is that marginalizing these people isn't smart politics. Whether they're right or wrong in specifics, the overarching question they're asking is a substantive one.
Comparing these folks with "truthers" isn't a valid comparison. Birthers have the Constitution on their side. Truthers only have a wild conspiracy theory.

The number of hits on Google is evidence of what, exactly? How many silly blogs are out there, maybe? :eusa_eh:
Type "birthers are" in Google search box and see what comes up. :lol::lol:

IMO, when the truth comes out, a precedent will have been set and anyone from anywhere can run for president of our country, including Arnold Swartzenegger. Do we really want him for president?

imho he would be better than Palin.

But want him for president. NO WAY!

One of my friends, she's now an American, but she's from Kenya, even believes he's not eligible to serve. She voted for him anyway because her husband wanted her too, IMHO she's not American enough yet. :D

Why are you even mentioning this? It's make you look as nutty as your friend....LOL

Because NONE of the cases are based in TRUTH OR LAW!

How do we know if they haven't been heard? Are you psychic?

Forum List

Back