~Opposite Sex Question~

Sorry, I don't have a broadsword. Mine is a Sumarai sword.

No, no, no. You must be more subtle and less forward with these flowers of femininity. The sword will only scare them away. Instead you should use less obvious means.... the corset, the high heeled shoe, the uncomfortable fitting underwear which you will tell them are necessary to attract a suitable husband. In this way you will get them to torture themselves for your pleasure, whistle-san.

The hardest thing to learn about guys is when a guy says "The kitchen is a mess" he most likely means "The kitchen is a mess."

He doesn't mean "You lazy slut, you sat around all day eating chips and watching soaps proving once again what a sorry, incompetent, inefficient, irresponsible and unsuitable wife and mother and person you are instead of somebody who cooks and cleans and washes and takes care of my every need like a good woman should."

They don't have a dick on their chins.

If we did, how would you women-folk ever get anything done when the guys were home?

The hardest thing to learn about guys is when a guy says "The kitchen is a mess" he most likely means "The kitchen is a mess."

He doesn't mean "You lazy slut, you sat around all day eating chips and watching soaps proving once again what a sorry, incompetent, inefficient, irresponsible and unsuitable wife and mother and person you are instead of somebody who cooks and cleans and washes and takes care of my every need like a good woman should."

True. Additionally, believe it or not.... "You look hot in that dress." DOES generally mean "You look hot in that dress." This can be equally applied to almost anything that a guy says. If more women realized how utterly simple it is to comprehend Men, we'd all have a lot less trouble most of the time. Especially in the "I'll pick you up at 8:00" meaning, "I'll pick you up at 8:00" not "8:00 is the time to start getting ready for me to pick you up" department. :razz:

What pisses me off the most... when a guy asks me out and I say 'no thanks' (politely) and that makes me a lesbian.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

You do know we all think lesbians are hot, right?

I thought this was covered with only being able to think with one head at a time?

With some guys, I would happily be gay. Honestly, some drunk freak asks me out and expects a 'yes'? WTF is that about?

I've done that before.:redface:

You do know we all think lesbians are hot, right?

I thought this was covered with only being able to think with one head at a time?

With some guys, I would happily be gay. Honestly, some drunk freak asks me out and expects a 'yes'? WTF is that about?

What's worse, he thinks you're cute enough to ask or he doesn't ask cuz you're not cute enough?

Having them ask is not an issue, it's the way they handle it when you say 'no thanks' that pisses me off.

dont ask certain questions

does this dress make me look fat? Unless you want brutal honesty....

Don't be subtle.

Dontcha think I would look preaty in that? This is a yes/no question to us. And will not cause us to buy that at any time.

You don't want to cook tonight? Here's how to ensure that you don't and get a pizza;
I don't want to cook tonight, lets order pizza.

Here's how to ensure your man will be wondering where diner is later on;
Honey, Papa Johns emailed me a coupon for pizza. [unless your cooking sucks, this will go over his head, b/c we all look forward to a home cooked meal]

I wish women wouldn't put their guy friends in the friend zone so hard, there was this girl I really liked in the service however she insisted I was like her brother, even though we did kiss and I sucked on her toes, but I never got to hit it. The friend zone is harder to get out of than Guantanemo Bay.

Forum List

Back