~Opposite Sex Question~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
What do you dislike about the opposite sex??
Come on, y'all have something you loathe about the other gender :lol:

I can (think with one head)...

Females are too emotional..

Last edited:
I don't want to talk about our feelings.

Arguing with me when I want to go to bed and saying we can't go to bed angry to get me to concede, so I can get some sleep, only gets you resented.

My stuff belongs where I put it.

Nothing will be painted any shade of pink.

but the vagina makes up for all of this.

I can (think with one head)...

Females are too emotional..

I know you can. But only one at a time. :lol:

Some dudes just cant determine "lets fuck" and "I don't wanna fuck." face.

Its some sorta game to you.

Thats why I'm like: "If you wan it come get it" hahahaha....

I stopped with that "yo you got pretty eyes" bullshit few years ago.... It worked of course but good girls are just as obsessed with cocks as a guy is obsessed with his own or a female is obsessed with her vibrator.

Last edited:

Arguing with me when I want to go to bed and saying we can't go to bed angry to get me to concede, so I can get some sleep, only gets you resented.

This was good shit here ~LoL~
All the terrible stuffs a woman can put a man thru- but a nice vagina makes it all better :)

What pisses me off the most... when a guy asks me out and I say 'no thanks' (politely) and that makes me a lesbian.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

What pisses me off the most... when a guy asks me out and I say 'no thanks' (politely) and that makes me a lesbian.

Cougars do that all the time....... If I don't respond to their grabbing I'm a fag.....

I used to play those games but with those cougars but I'm conservative now.

So females can be quite the aggressors.

I'm not gay, nor do I have any interest boning a chick over 50. Nor do I like them feeling me up - I'm flattered but...........

Which is why I hate bars..... Its always slut city. I love pool/billiards and darts tho.

Last edited:
I think by now most of you have caught on to my main problem with women..... I'm a traditionalist, a conservative, and from my screenname people ought to be able to figure out a lot of my personality and philosophy.

With that fully noted, my main problem with women is that way too many of them seem to think that they are Men. They act, speak, dress, and present themselves in a manner and form wholely unfitting for a woman, nevermind a Lady. They seek to assume roles and responsibilities outside of those proper and appropriate for a woman.

Cougars do that all the time....... If I don't respond to their grabbing I'm a fag.....

I used to play those games but with those cougars but I'm conservative now.

So females can be quite the aggressors.

I'm not gay, nor do I have any interest boning a chick over 50. Nor do I like them feeling me up - I'm flattered but...........

Which is why I hate bars..... Its always slut city. I love pool/billiards and darts tho.

How very silly of you. Women over 50 can be very attractive.... and very sexy.... as can men over 50. The problem is when an fugly dude hits on me and takes offense at getting told a polite but firm 'no'.

You do know we all think lesbians are hot, right?

I thought this was covered with only being able to think with one head at a time?

With some guys, I would happily be gay. Honestly, some drunk freak asks me out and expects a 'yes'? WTF is that about?

M

This was good shit here ~LoL~
All the terrible stuffs a woman can put a man thru- but a nice vagina makes it all better :)

Hmmmmmmm

I kindof like what goes with the vagina.

I'm not going into specifics at this time.

Johnny Horton in the song below said:
Well a long time ago in a foreign land, the lord made a woman and he made a man. He made 'em equal and he made 'em free, with very little difference, but enough for me!

Hooray! For that little difference, hooray!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXsLW8EK5_8]YouTube - ‪Johnny Horton - Hooray For That Little Difference‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back