~Opposite Sex Question~

dont ask certain questions

does this dress make me look fat? Unless you want brutal honesty....

Don't be subtle.

Dontcha think I would look preaty in that? This is a yes/no question to us. And will not cause us to buy that at any time.

You don't want to cook tonight? Here's how to ensure that you don't and get a pizza;
I don't want to cook tonight, lets order pizza.

Here's how to ensure your man will be wondering where diner is later on;
Honey, Papa Johns emailed me a coupon for pizza. [unless your cooking sucks, this will go over his head, b/c we all look forward to a home cooked meal]

Everytime my girlfriend don't feel like cooking and wants me to do it, I grab the Chinese takeout pamplets and she gets pissed.:lol:

Think
With some guys, I would happily be gay. Honestly, some drunk freak asks me out and expects a 'yes'? WTF is that about?

What's worse, he thinks you're cute enough to ask or he doesn't ask cuz you're not cute enough?

Having them ask is not an issue, it's the way they handle it when you say 'no thanks' that pisses me off.
I think it's a character issue.

Not every advance need be of a purient nature, but then not every rejection is automatically an insult. It all depends on the rejected party's character.

dont ask certain questions

does this dress make me look fat? Unless you want brutal honesty....

Don't be subtle.

Dontcha think I would look preaty in that? This is a yes/no question to us. And will not cause us to buy that at any time.

You don't want to cook tonight? Here's how to ensure that you don't and get a pizza;
I don't want to cook tonight, lets order pizza.

Here's how to ensure your man will be wondering where diner is later on;
Honey, Papa Johns emailed me a coupon for pizza. [unless your cooking sucks, this will go over his head, b/c we all look forward to a home cooked meal]

Everytime my girlfriend don't feel like cooking and wants me to do it, I grab the Chinese takeout pamplets and she gets pissed.:lol:

That'll teach her!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone heard of a thigh rider?

Why of course...where have you been? :lol:

Ever play Horsy? Think some nice long legged sexy woman on your knee just bouncing around.

It wont let me rip a pic..... sites copy right. So here the link

Thigh Dildo Harness : BDSM Toys By Leather Etc

Please, let's keep the kids out of the thigh-riding discussion.

Damn.....I feel dirty just thinking about it.

I was thinking somebody with long enough legs to rid both of mine and still touch the ground flat-footed.

You're right, my bad. I edited the post. thanks

Last edited:
I still play horsy with my daughter.

thanks for the image.

Ah hayl, so sorry love, for I am laughing my ass off here. (not about the image, but the way you worded it)
This was too funny........I just had to tell you this, I still can't get my Rep going around :lol:

Forum List

Back