~Opposite Sex Question~

Man, Reps all around, it seems I have used all mine up already- but how can that be?? *sigh*

I'm not talking Tirrets. I'm talking a few "aw fucks".

A group of women can sometimes make a sailor blush.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it if that's what you're into, mud. It just isn't what rings my bell, and never has been. Personally, I prefer a woman exhibit more lady-like behavior in public. Now, in private can be another story; at least in certain situations.

Materialism and phoniness. The jewelry, hair, push up bras, elastic ass cheek support mechanisms,nail polish, shoe collection.......all a "show" in a ridiculous attempt to hide the fat ass, sagging tits and the gray hair.:eusa_shhh:

Dude, just cause you're a guy, your ass don't sag some??
You don't get gray hair??
Guys get those belly shades tho....then they end up being called SHROOM BOY ~LoL~
Because when your belly gets so big, it hangs over and well..we all know, nothing grows where the sun don't shine!
Oh I got lots and lots gray hair...half way down to my non sagging ass. I don't dye it and I walk about 40 miles a week, hence the tight lil ass.:eek::tongue: OK .Tight big ass. I'm 6'2 200.
Not to mention that I have enough brains to push a plate away and get up from the fucking table.
When I was "living" in murka I did start to get the mushroom effect :eusa_shhh:
It took a month to cure.
The only shrooms I do now make rain drops sparkle.:cool:

I dunno. A tall woman with a shrooming ass does something to me.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it if that's what you're into, mud. It just isn't what rings my bell, and never has been. Personally, I prefer a woman exhibit more lady-like behavior in public. Now, in private can be another story; at least in certain situations.

Same for arguing in public. You ladies do that allot. To me that is so trailer trash. I agree with the language to, but both men and women need to watch that one. There is a time and place for everything.

Guys get those belly shades tho....then they end up being called SHROOM BOY ~LoL~
Because when your belly gets so big, it hangs over and well..we all know, nothing grows where the sun don't shine!
Oh I got lots and lots gray hair...half way down to my non sagging ass. I don't dye it and I walk about 40 miles a week, hence the tight lil ass.:eek::tongue: OK .Tight big ass. I'm 6'2 200.
Not to mention that I have enough brains to push a plate away and get up from the fucking table.
It took a month to cure.

You're a fucking nut, you know this right?? :tongue:

About the only thing I hate about Woman is the power of poonanny. If you chicks ever figure out how to make Men do smart things for it you will rule the world.

What's wrong with that?

A lady in the streets.
A freak in the sheets.

:2up:

It took a month to cure.

You're a fucking nut, you know this right?? :tongue:

Fucken nuts for big butts and proud of it.

About the only thing I hate about Woman is the power of poonanny. If you chicks ever figure out how to make Men do smart things for it you will rule the world.

It's how they sealed the deal on getting the right to vote.

History says Congress did the right thing by passing them the right to vote. When in reality, they wanted sex with thier wives again.

Cure world hunger or no cootchy for any of you.
2, 4 weeks tops, and it would be over done.

There is really nothing I dislike or loathe about the opposite sex. I think men are great, basic and easy to understand. This is why I have enjoyed them so. If I didn't crave adventure, I would probably still be married to one, but one is not enough as I need lifestyle variety. I think I am like men in that way. :)

It took a month to cure.

Here you go...........:lol:

Attachments

• $jlo.jpeg
    $jlo.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 87
It took a month to cure.

:clap2:

Ouuuuu Anach, you be getting all freaky with your freaky self :tongue: :razz:

Sometimes it takes more than just a harsh word to keep you women-folk in line. :evil:

Then again some of you seem to like it when we Men get medieval with you. Of course some of us are better equiped to do that than others are. :eusa_shhh:

It took a month to cure.

That works.

Ouuuuu Anach, you be getting all freaky with your freaky self :tongue: :razz:

Sometimes it takes more than just a harsh word to keep you women-folk in line. :evil:

Then again some of you seem to like it when we Men get medieval with you. Of course some of us are better equiped to do that than others are. :eusa_shhh:

Sorry, I don't have a broadsword.

Mine is a Sumarai sword.

Forum List

Back