~Opposite Sex Question~

What do you dislike about the opposite sex??
Come on, y'all have something you loathe about the other gender :lol:

I dunno, I think maybe one thing is the competition or comparison aspect alot of men have (not all). There have been several wise loving men I know (brothers in Christ) who seem to feel oppressed by other men or perhaps the world in general? Perhaps because they are not considered successful, rich, intelligent, etc, etc, by others or the worlds false standards, and therefore they even look down on themselves, which is a lie from the enemy and he likes to use it against some men and cause them fear even.

We don't bring anything into this world, we don't take anything out of it. We don't always know what will happen in life. Nothing wrong with having money, but if it's not your lot to have it, don't keep it from you asking that special lady out - she just may be looking for the right "heart", not your "worldly" credentials.

Great song for that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lunaZQltWGY]YouTube - ‪4HIM - The Measure Of A Man‬‏[/ame]

Remember sex is NOT the answer. Sex is the question. YES is the answer!

Nickelback...Yes!
I'd roll around in the hay..or the saddle...or the mud even, with Chad Kroeger, oh hell yes :eusa_drool:

I've been told that rolling around with Mud (me) is more fun then jumping outta airplanes.

Course putting your knees to the breeze is quite a thrill in itself.

Ya stick your right nut in, ya pull your right nut out, ya stick your right nut in and you shake it all about, ya do the pokie poke her then ya spin her all around, that's what its all about.
Ya stick your left nut in, ya pull your left nut out, ya stick your left nut in and you shake it all about, ya do the pokie poke her then ya spin her all around, that's what its all about.
Ya stick both nuts in, ya pull both nuts out, ya stick both nuts in and you shake em all about, ya do the pokie poke her then ya spin her all around, that's what its all about.

Ya stick your right nut in, ya pull your right nut out, ya stick your right nut in and you shake it all about, ya do the pokie poke her then ya spin her all around, that's what its all about.
Ya stick your left nut in, ya pull your left nut out, ya stick your left nut in and you shake it all about, ya do the pokie poke her then ya spin her all around, that's what its all about.
Ya stick both nuts in, ya pull both nuts out, ya stick both nuts in and you shake em all about, ya do the pokie poke her then ya spin her all around, that's what its all about.

Dude, I'm here to tell ya, if she is big enough for you to be sticking both your nuts in, then you might ought to tie a 2 by 4 on your ass before you start, you know- to keep from falling in :)

Dude, I'm here to tell ya, if she is big enough for you to be sticking both your nuts in, then you might ought to tie a 2 by 4 on your ass before you start, you know- to keep from falling in :)

Nah, just stick your head in, wiggle your ears and spit............

Remember sex is NOT the answer. Sex is the question. YES is the answer!

Nickelback...Yes!
I'd roll around in the hay..or the saddle...or the mud even, with Chad Kroeger, oh hell yes :eusa_drool:

I've been told that rolling around with Mud (me) is more fun then jumping outta airplanes.

I have been wanting to try that for a very long time, oh what I wouldn't give to do that!!
I would be so tickled!!!!
Sounds like so much fun!!!
Oh yeah...you know....the jumping out of airplane thing~

LMAO- fucking gross!

You are more demented then I am. Lol

T
Nickelback...Yes!

I have been wanting to try that for a very long time, oh what I wouldn't give to do that!!
I would be so tickled!!!!
Sounds like so much fun!!!
Oh yeah...you know....the jumping out of airplane thing~

It doesn't suck

Heavyduty pucker-factor involved.

i

Think
What's worse, he thinks you're cute enough to ask or he doesn't ask cuz you're not cute enough?

Having them ask is not an issue, it's the way they handle it when you say 'no thanks' that pisses me off.
I think it's a character issue.

Not every advance need be of a purient nature, but then not every rejection is automatically an insult. It all depends on the rejected party's character.

Well, you accept a date from some fucking drunk fool then. I'm not gonna.

I had a girlfriend once who asked me to put both hands inside her. She then said, "now clap your hands."
"I can't" I said.
"See. I told you I was tight." :eek:

Forum List

Back