Opinions on this quote from Black Muslims' ("Nation of Islam") leader Louis Farrakhan

This is my point. Your post is a perfect example of the abuse to language that I refer to.

Lol don't know what you mean by "abuse;" it is a common use of the term "terroristic" I think.

He said that "scandalizing a divine messenger" is to be murdered over...no different than the contentions of the Texas attackers.

Last edited:
Although the Nation of Islam is a racist cult organization.

When it comes to speaking about the NWO (new world order) and the Jews controlling the US government, banks, and the media.

Minister Farrakhan is spot on. ...... :thup:

Although the Nation of Islam is a racist cult organization.

When it comes to speaking about the NWO (new world order) and the Jews controlling the US government, banks, and the media.

Minister Farrakhan is spot on. ...... :thup:

Hitler was also a racist who believed in a Jewish conspiracy...was he also "spot on?"

One thing that I admire about the NOI is their strict moral values within their community.

Drug dealers and pimps don't apply their trade anywhere near a NOI mosque or the surrounding community where the members live. Because the NOI members won't allow it and will drive them off. ..... :cool:

One thing that I admire about the NOI is their strict moral values within their community.

Drug dealers and pimps don't apply their trade anywhere near a NOI mosque or the surrounding community where the members live. Because the NOI members won't allow it and will drive them off. ..... :cool:
One thing not to admire about goofy converts to a fascist politico-religious ideology is their admiration for thugs and common criminals ...... :cool:

Prison Culture Black Muslims the NOI and American Prisons

So murdering someone for "speaking against your messenger" is a moral value?

He is not my messenger.......I'm not NOI ....... :cool:

No, you said the NOI has "strict moral values"...from the video we see that them murdering Malcolm X (for "scandalizing God's messenger") was nothing to make an issue over in their belief...so you're saying that it's a "moral value" to believe that murdering — for "scandalizing God's messenger" — is nothing to make an issue over. Right?

I thought Calypso Louie retired 6 or 7 years ago. Is he still there?

In any case, they're a gang with a membership of around 50,000, maybe that has declined some since 2007, but it's nothing to sneeze at, considering the size of criminal gangs with fewer members, like the Mafia and the Hells Angels, et al. Their prison connections and with other criminal networks are extensive.

No, you said the NOI has "strict moral values"...from the video we see that them murdering Malcolm X (for "scandalizing God's messenger") was nothing to make an issue over in their belief...so you're saying that it's a "moral value" to believe that murdering — for "scandalizing God's messenger" — is nothing to make an issue over. Right?
I'm assuming there is a question buried somewhere within your convoluted run-on sentence? ....... :cool:

I'm assuming there is a question buried somewhere within your convoluted run-on sentence? ....... :cool:

No, your thinking is convoluted...I'll try to simplify:

You said "the NOI has strict moral values."

In the NOI's belief, themselves murdering Malcolm X was nothing to make an issue over.

Therefore you're saying that it is morally valuable to believe that murdering Malcolm X was nothing to make an issue over.

Was that simple enough for you?

Last edited:
Ergo......your full of crap. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I edited it for your slowness. Go back and reread it.

The NOI does not have "strict moral values" if they believe in murdering for "scandalizing God's messenger." They have immoral values, but maybe you as a fellow Moslem agree that it is moral to murder for "scandalizing God's messenger" but just wont admit that.

So, in other words, is it moral to murder for scandalizing Mohammed?

"Terroristic threats" isn't a real thing. The term is meaningless.

Why are you so concerned with what a cult leader has to say?

Well, it looks like the term is real judging from the video. They apparently believe that it is OK to murder for "scandalizing a divine messenger." Sounds like a terroristic threat to me.

My concerns about his words are because they sound terroristic against anyone who would like to say whatever they like about religion. "Scandalizing a divine messenger" = no big deal to murder apparently according to them.

Devil's Advocate, but at least they have a valid reason to murder (blasphemy.) US government murders because they get a bulk discount on bombs and cruise missiles.

Devil's Advocate, but at least they have a valid reason to murder (blasphemy.) US government murders because they get a bulk discount on bombs and cruise missiles.

Well I can see that in their own country if that's what they believe in, but why would they "immigrate" to a secular nation that believes in freedom of speech if they believe in murdering for "scandalizing God's messenger." That's actually not immigration but invasion as I see it.

As far as our government misbehaving maybe according to the Declaration of independence it's our (the citizens) duty to correct/fix our government if it's misbehaving.

Concerning the murder question and NOI

They are not suppose to murder. Killing in self defense is OK. They are also big supporters of the 2nd amendment and are basically social conservatives, although I do not know who they vote for because they hate Republicans and Democrats with a passion.

Forum List

Back