Pastors who have discovered that Jesus is?

Oh oh michael you better take this down before jeremiah spams it and spreads her take on the scriptures....rolling my eyes... Ribett ribett.....maybe she will post psalm 22 again.......hmmmmm....

This was intended to be a spoof of her post of course.
But interesting enough it's a growing movement in the Midwest for them to stay within their church to teach their congregations and others to help people realize they were and are being used as dupes by what they see is a European system that was initially intended to dupe the Hebrews into submitting to their authority and tax (tithes).
but ended up spreading and used on all minority races.
It's almost like when they left the radicalism of the Nation of Islam movement they took to this movement as an explaination for their supression.
Someone needs to do a study on this, it's interesting to see the Nation of Islam element in Christian churches who are converting to Black Hebrews.

Yep its about Jesus and his blind followers who loved him

I sincerely hope that someday you see the error of your way and come to know the Holy One of Israel who paid the ultimate price for you.

Build the Temple and you will find out who is right and who is wrong. You aren't affraid of the truth are you?
OR are you one if those people who are all talk and no action? You are not one of those to lazy for God are you?
The guy on the couch expecting everyone to create your world while you sit around & wait to die so you csn just plop into some prexisting paradise that just created
itself with no-ones efforts?

I'm just glad I am not Christian.
Too many interpretations to run down and verify in order to tell the truth.

Jesus is Lucifer? The passion is really about Jesus seeking to become 'that which is most High"?
..and people using scripture to back the claims, just like people use scripture to claim Jesus is God?

See, that is why truth, necessary spiritual truth, if there is any, should be clear and blunt. When you resort to parables, analogues instead of clear messaging, you can have a multitude of different interpretations.

Whose fault is it that people come away with the belief that Jesus is Lucifer? Those that read the Bible? Or those who wrote it?

Build the Temple and you will find out who is right and who is wrong. You aren't affraid of the truth are you?
OR are you one if those people who are all talk and no action? You are not one of those to lazy for God are you?
The guy on the couch expecting everyone to create your world while you sit around & wait to die so you csn just plop into some prexisting paradise that just created
itself with no-ones efforts?

I dont have the authority to build a temple. But none of us need to wait for that to know for ourselves that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. If we inquire of the Lord He can and will reveal it to us by the power of the Holy Ghost.

I'm just glad I am not Christian.
Too many interpretations to run down and verify in order to tell the truth.

Jesus is Lucifer? The passion is really about Jesus seeking to become 'that which is most High"?
..and people using scripture to back the claims, just like people use scripture to claim Jesus is God?

See, that is why truth, necessary spiritual truth, if there is any, should be clear and blunt. When you resort to parables, analogues instead of clear messaging, you can have a multitude of different interpretations.

Whose fault is it that people come away with the belief that Jesus is Lucifer? Those that read the Bible? Or those who wrote it?

Ask the Lord and He will reveal it to you. Search and you will find it.

Hmmm one of the fellow posters refered to lunatics...it is very interesting that ...wink wink...lunaticus comes from the latin and mostly referred to those who suffered from a form of epilepsy showing that is was the romans who came up with this form of lunacy..now considering that in bygone ages they thought those afflicted with epilepsy were demon possessed and the full moon turned men into wolves with blood lust it just shows how they could also come to believe such nonsense about their jesus so what is the excuse of the followers of jesus today since we are supposedly living in a more enlightened age then did our ansestors.....hmmmm...

Jesus is GOD. Satan is the author of confusion. If Jesus is not the Christ, then we are all dead in our sins and bound for hell. Jesus cast out demons. A house divided against itself cannot stand. In the last days men will not hold to sound doctrine but will listen to crap.

Numbers 23 :19 gd is not a man...... That is sound doctrine.... Ezekiel 18 : 20 - 22. Neither the father takes the sin of the son nor the son takes the sin of the father all are responsible for their own sin....once again sound doctrine..... Gehenna was a valley outside of jerusalem where they burned their refuse it was fiery and smokey they assumed if there is a hell which there is not then if there was one it would liken this valley.... Again sound doctrine.. YES PEOPLE BEL LIE TO EVE in unsound doctrine because they have been taught erronous crap...

Hmmm one of the fellow posters refered to lunatics...it is very interesting that ...wink wink...lunaticus comes from the latin and mostly referred to those who suffered from a form of epilepsy showing that is was the romans who came up with this form of lunacy..now considering that in bygone ages they thought those afflicted with epilepsy were demon possessed and the full moon turned men into wolves with blood lust it just shows how they could also come to believe such nonsense about their jesus so what is the excuse of the followers of jesus today since we are supposedly living in a more enlightened age then did our ansestors.....hmmmm...

It actually has to be embarassing for them to see their kids grow out of Santa Claus but grown Men and Woman still have their childhood fantasy flying nun like character.
KIDS Eventually grow up and discover reality, but Adults have not yet followed suit.
So what is the difference?
Kids are not yet gaining human ego as learned over the years by adults. Once invested in affiliation adults have to much pride to admit they lived their life in a giant lie.
It's like those invested in Amway, they need to sign everyone up to justify or validate their mistake in joining, even though they too don't believe in the quality or the product they are selling.
Christianity therefore in many ways is like Amway.

Interesting and did not their icon/idol jesus say according to their book i am the way...he must of had shares in amway...oh i forgot they did not have a stock exchange in those days and they sold the new wine to the masses even though it was inferior to the old wine and they have been whinning ever since but are stuck with their choice because their ego or pride keeps them enslaved and drunk on their erronous doctrine...

This was intended to be a spoof of her post of course.
But interesting enough it's a growing movement in the Midwest for them to stay within their church to teach their congregations and others to help people realize they were and are being used as dupes by what they see is a European system that was initially intended to dupe the Hebrews into submitting to their authority and tax (tithes).
but ended up spreading and used on all minority races.
It's almost like when they left the radicalism of the Nation of Islam movement they took to this movement as an explaination for their supression.
Someone needs to do a study on this, it's interesting to see the Nation of Islam element in Christian churches who are converting to Black Hebrews.

I still do not have speakers ------(any suggestions---what should I buy? I am technologically compromised--------so I told hubby to do it------
he is even more compromised than am I. )
so I did not do the videos-----BUT I do not believe
that Jesus was Lucifer-------Lucifer is the product
of a European conspiracy invented to frighten
jews------I agree it shows up even in some mystical
jewish poetry-----but that's----mystic stuff. Jesus was a nice jewish boy from Nazareth-----played with the fishermen's kids and his dad did wood
work. It is obvious that he was a nice jewish boy----he wandered away from his parents and got into conversation with the guys in the synagogue----where he acted like a kinda -----precocious DECLAIMER at about age 12-----my little genius was doing that at age six----it's a jewish boy thing.

I do agree that the romans did a number on the poor kid-----both during his life-time and-----LOTS MORE AFTER they killed him.

Forum List

Back