Opinions on this quote from Black Muslims' ("Nation of Islam") leader Louis Farrakhan

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
In this youtube video Black Muslims' ("the Nation of Islam") leader Louis Farrakhan quotes former Black Muslim leader Elijah Muhammad as saying about the murder of Malcolm X, "and what if we [(his organization)] did KILL him?" If his group thinks that murdering someone for verbally attacking them is OK (no big deal,) does that make his group ("the Nation of Islam") a terrorist group in your opinion?...here's the video:

Louie is a clown, and always has been - and the Nation of Islam continues to marginalize itself. They've even recently been attaching themselves to Scientology.

Who cares what he has to say?

Louie is a clown, and always has been - and the Nation of Islam continues to marginalize itself. They've even recently been attaching themselves to Scientology.

Well if he thinks that it's OK to murder for "scandalizing a divine messenger" that makes him a terroristic threat to others exercising free speech.

"And what if we did?," they said. They sound like terroristic to me.

Last edited:

Well if he thinks that it's OK to murder for "scandalizing a divine messenger" that makes him a TERRORISTIC threat to others exercising free speech.

"Terroristic threats" isn't a real thing. The term is meaningless.

Why are you so concerned with what a cult leader has to say?

Well if he thinks that it's OK to murder for "scandalizing a divine messenger" that makes him a TERRORISTIC threat to others exercising free speech.

The first time I heard Louie The Lip make a speech, it was about his desire to see white blood running ankle deep in the street. That was around 1981 and the Jew-haiting, white-hating lump of shit hasn't stopped. Anyone who defends this rotting garbage is in his corner.

Why so many are concerned that the mass murderer displayed photos of himself with the Confederate Battle Flag?

Why so many are concerned that the mass murderer displayed photos of himself with the Confederate Battle Flag?

I don't think you understand what "so many" are concerned with.

Well, it looks like the term is real judging from the video. They apparently believe that it is OK to murder for "scandalizing a divine messenger." Sounds like a terroristic threat to me.

My concerns about his words are because they sound terroristic against anyone who would like to say whatever they like about religion. "Scandalizing a divine messenger" = no big deal to murder apparently according to them.

The first time I heard Louie The Lip make a speech, it was about his desire to see white blood running ankle deep in the street. That was around 1981 and the Jew-haiting, white-hating lump of shit hasn't stopped. Anyone who defends this rotting garbage is in his corner.

Who is defending him?

I believe that I've been saying we should ignore him.

Well, it looks like the term is real judging from the video. They apparently believe that it is OK to murder for "scandalizing a divine messenger." Sounds like a terroristic threat to me.

My concerns about his words would be because they sound terroristic against anyone who would like to say whatever they like about religion. "Scandalizing a divine messenger" = no big deal to murder apparently according to them.

"Terroristic" is an abuse of the English language.

Who is defending him?

I didn't say you. There are people here defending his words though. I would love to attend his funeral.

Louis Farrakhan is a pathetic joke that very few people listen to.

Also he claimed his words might have led to the killing, but he did not do the killing himself.

Should he be sent to Prison?

I am sure the fool has done enough to put him in jail, but at the age of 82 the best thing to do is ignore the fool, and turn our back on him because he has no place in today society and only radicals still listen to the old fool...

Who is defending him?

I didn't say you. There are people here defending his words though. I would love to attend his funeral.

Who are these "people" you refer to?

I don't see anyone in this thread defending him.

I didn't "abuse" anything Sir/Ma'am lol...I don't know why you want to call me an "abuser."

"Terroristic" loosely means today murdering over religious words as the Texas tragedy was a "terroristic attack."

Also he claimed his words might have led to the killing, but he did not do the killing himself.

I am sure the fool has done enough to put him in jail, but at the age of 82 the best thing to do is ignore the fool, and turn our back on him because he has no place in today society and only radicals still listen to the old fool...

I see...if they believe in murder over "scandalizing their messenger" they sound like terrorists to me.

"And what if we did kill him?," they said.

I see...if they believe in murder over "scandalizing their messenger" they sound like terrorists to me.

"And what if we did kill him?," they said.

" In a 60 Minutes interview that aired during May 2000, Farrakhan stated that some of the things he said may have led to the assassination of Malcolm X. "I may have been complicit in words that I spoke", he said. "I acknowledge that and regret that any word that I have said caused the loss of life of a human being."[56] A few days later Farrakhan denied that he "ordered the assassination" of Malcolm X, although he again acknowledged that he "created the atmosphere that ultimately led to Malcolm X's assassination." "

Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The reality is the moron says something to keep him in the news cycle but he is just a mental midget and there was evidence to prove he order or was part of Malcolm X murder then I believe Malcolm family would have turned it over after they killed the ignorant idiot, but again he says stupid shit daily so what should we believe?

In the end he is a nutter that very few care about...

He's not harmless but just a nutter...

I didn't "abuse" anything Sir/Ma'am lol...I don't know why you want to call me an "abuser."

"Terroristic" loosely means today murdering over religious words as the Texas tragedy was a "terroristic attack."

This is my point. Your post is a perfect example of the abuse to language that I refer to.

" In a 60 Minutes interview that aired during May 2000, Farrakhan stated that some of the things he said may have led to the assassination of Malcolm X. "I may have been complicit in words that I spoke", he said. "I acknowledge that and regret that any word that I have said caused the loss of life of a human being."[56] A few days later Farrakhan denied that he "ordered the assassination" of Malcolm X, although he again acknowledged that he "created the atmosphere that ultimately led to Malcolm X's assassination." "

Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The reality is the moron says something to keep him in the news cycle but he is just a mental midget and there was evidence to prove he order or was part of Malcolm X murder then I believe Malcolm family would have turned it over after they killed the ignorant idiot, but again he says stupid shit daily so what should we believe?

In the end he is a nutter that very few care about...

He's not harmless but just a nutter...

Your citation shows some apparent hypocrisy on his part. In the video, he quotes his messenger as saying "and what if we did kill him?" and he even praises the murderers (strangely seeing them as glorious apparently, praising them as "fearless men." His praise sounds like his organization was somehow involved in the murder & that he was aware when he said his praising words that his organization was involved as the murderers.)

Now he is saying that he "regrets a loss of life" but I heard him say once that "the art of war is deception," and, I've heard him say that this is a time of spiritual and mental war so he could apparently be being deceptive about "regretting a loss of life."

Forum List

Back