Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

well, the offer is still open. Some of the quotes are real but lack context, some are mistranslations or misinterpretations of the Hebrew/Aramaic, and some are outright fabrications (either the quote or the book it supposedly comes from).

It is very easy to say "they are all true" because some website lists them. it is very difficult to rise above the preconceived and convenient notion and try to learn something outside your comfort zone.

I also find that those who insist that only the worst possible understanding is valid don't want to hear any others and claim that anyone who tries to explain it covering up that "truth."

maybe it is worth it to move to korea
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2XBB9rL-Zw]AMAZING :Sam Young Korean Ambassador : Talmud will be teach in Korean's schools !!!.flv - YouTube[/ame]

You all did lie. You all claimed they were false quotes, and propaganda.

Marg, the people can go back and see who lied. I posted real quotes. And irosie kudos to her did acknowledge it is the Talmud.

And remember this is in response for all the patience I've had with your friends trying to piss on my religion.

This is only the beginning.
IRosie only told you one thing that was true because of people like you trying to kill her people and they had to hide certain things. We have seen all the fake quotes about the Talmud brought up time and time again from the hate sites as if the Muslims and the NeoNazis were Talmudic scholars. Now tell us about what the Koran and the other Islamic holy writings say about the Christians and the Jews. Such a devout Muslim as you are should have this information right at your fingertips so why are you holding back?

I did not say that the quote was bona fide----I SAID that there is stuff in the talmud regarding the issue of NOT REVEALING some things during times of siege That was especially true during the time of CONSTANTINE---- and sons I do not know if the specific quotation 'because' supplied is bona fide----considering his sources----it probably is not

You all did lie. You all claimed they were false quotes, and propaganda.

Marg, the people can go back and see who lied. I posted real quotes. And irosie kudos to her did acknowledge it is the Talmud.

And remember this is in response for all the patience I've had with your friends trying to piss on my religion.

This is only the beginning.
IRosie only told you one thing that was true because of people like you trying to kill her people and they had to hide certain things. We have seen all the fake quotes about the Talmud brought up time and time again from the hate sites as if the Muslims and the NeoNazis were Talmudic scholars. Now tell us about what the Koran and the other Islamic holy writings say about the Christians and the Jews. Such a devout Muslim as you are should have this information right at your fingertips so why are you holding back?

I did not say that the quote was bona fide----I SAID that there is stuff in the talmud regarding the issue of NOT REVEALING some things during times of siege That was especially true during the time of CONSTANTINE---- and sons I do not know if the specific quotation 'because' supplied is bona fide----considering his sources----it probably is not
No doubt his sources of the Talmud are from the Islamofascist/NeoNazis hate sites. How many times have we seen Muslims and their fellow travelers pull up the fake Talmud quotes from hate sites, and Baghdad Bob is no different. Meanwhile, you see how he is avoiding telling us what the Koran and the other Muslim holy writing say about Christians and Jews? After all, he should have no problem since Islam is supposed to be a "religion of tolerance" and Muslims would never think of harassing and/or murdering others because of their religious beliefs or destroying the houses of worship of others..

No doubt his sources of the Talmud are from the Islamofascist/NeoNazis hate sites. How many times have we seen Muslims and their fellow travelers pull up the fake Talmud quotes from hate sites, and Baghdad Bob is no different. Meanwhile, you see how he is avoiding telling us what the Koran and the other Muslim holy writing say about Christians and Jews? After all, he should have no problem since Islam is supposed to be a "religion of tolerance" and Muslims would never think of harassing and/or murdering others because of their religious beliefs or destroying the houses of worship of others..

I still insist----quoting the worthless koran is worthless-----it is the interpretation
of that crap by ISLAMIC SCHOLARS that is important ------as in "lets teach our children
to chant 'death to the jews' by the time they are two years old" and "lets fully
support the practice of murdering kaffirin children via our bomb on ass sluts" Then there is
shariah law which legalizes the killing and raping and enslavement of kaffirin. To know islam-----and its "spirituality" take a look at shariah law. I am not referring to that cut off hands for theft filth------if they want to amputate each other ---fine with me. I am referring to what they LEGALLY get to do with KAFFIRIN (for sherri----the term GOY which is usually translated as "gentile" actually means NATION and in context refers to a person of ---another NATION. The word Kaffir-----starts out as an insult. It means a person who OBFUSCATES and LIES and CONCEALS 'the truth' Is that not interesting? ie anyone who does not lick the ass of al nabi is a LIAR, CONCEALER and DENIER. The kaffir has virtually no rights in islamic law-----Hi FELLOW KAFFIRAH.......

The house right behind my house in Gaza was bombed and the whole family was killed, 4 children in them.

Now my Uncle and family are fearing for their lives, can you explain this Lipush?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9orT6uwiaE]Media building hit by Israeli fire in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

The house right behind my house in Gaza was bombed and the whole family was killed, 4 children in them.

All because you were firing rockets from your house? Using those children as human shields for your terrorism?

Now my Uncle and family are fearing for their lives, can you explain this Lipush?

They might want to consider giving up trying to murder Jews for Allah....

This is why Jews pissed Hitler off.

They commit a war of aggression and celebrate murder all over the message board.

And they act with conceited behavior and laugh it off at death.

God will punish these people.

BIK, why do you post such blatant lies about me? You surely know they are lies! I can only think that it's your grief and worry posting, and ask GOD to forgive you such a lapse.

To say that ALL Jews are doing something or thinking something, can only be a lie: I understand that when passions rise - any passionate feeling! - our logic evaporates.

^^^^

Clearly hitting a media building on purpose.

Clearly failing to understand that the GC *permits* this when the roof is used to launch rockets.

NOT a 'war crime' - absolutely not. Not even if 100 civilians died as a result. War SUCKS.

It's wartime, plain and simple.

^^^^

Clearly hitting a media building on purpose.

Clearly failing to understand that the GC *permits* this when the roof is used to launch rockets.

NOT a 'war crime' - absolutely not. Not even if 100 civilians died as a result. War SUCKS.

The roof wasn't used to launch rockets. Holy, my Lord, these people lie so much why did you create them....:mad:

They hit an office building on one of the floors.

The Psychopathic Jewzi Mad-Dog Murdering Butchers of Gaza

When will Israel decide enough's enough? When will enough dead Palestinian men, women, children, infants, and elderly satisfy Netanyahu's blood lust? He'll have to explain.
Death and injury totals keep rising. Perhaps hundreds already perished. Those injured approach 1,000. Many are in serious condition. Some won't survive. Others are maimed for life.
Israel's aggression reflects ruthless state terror. It bears repeating. Civilians are deliberately targeted. It's long standing Israeli policy. They're treated like combatants. So are women and children.
Rogue governments operate this way. They're contemptuous of humanity. They perpetuate human suffering. They mock fundamental rights they should respect. They kill with impunity. They don't give a damn who lives or dies.

Excerpts from: Israeli Terror Attacks - Day 7

Israel home of war criminals who should be brought to the Hague to stand trial for their WAR CRIMES! YOU MURDERING DEMONIC MAD-DOG LOW LIFE SCUM!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FmFSWMBWb7Q]Israel...Butchers Of Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISqa0FVGGd0&feature=youtu.be]Rense & Texe Marrs - Israeli Massacre In Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

When will Israel decide enough's enough? When will enough dead Palestinian men, women, children, infants, and elderly satisfy Netanyahu's blood lust? He'll have to explain.
Death and injury totals keep rising. Perhaps hundreds already perished. Those injured approach 1,000. Many are in serious condition. Some won't survive. Others are maimed for life.
Israel's aggression reflects ruthless state terror. It bears repeating. Civilians are deliberately targeted. It's long standing Israeli policy. They're treated like combatants. So are women and children.
Rogue governments operate this way. They're contemptuous of humanity. They perpetuate human suffering. They mock fundamental rights they should respect. They kill with impunity. They don't give a damn who lives or dies.

Israel home of war criminals who should be brought to the Hague to stand trial for their WAR CRIMES! YOU MURDERING DEMONIC MAD-DOG LOW LIFE SCUM!!

Israel...Butchers Of Gaza - YouTube

Rense & Texe Marrs - Israeli Massacre In Palestine - YouTube
Stop-The-Rockets=No-Return-Fire Get it now?

Stop stealing THEIR land, stop the occupation of their land ,stop bulldozing their homes, stop destroying their olive groves, stop the humiliating check points, stop treating the Palestinians like sub-humans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ]Miko Peled Seattle. Oct. 1, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN5GjJKAac]Peace Propaganda And The Promised Land: U.S. Media & the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (2004) - YouTube[/ame]

YAWN. More conspiranutter/Nazi BS filth.

Does ANYONE take Rense or Texe Marrs *seriously* ????????

Stop stealing THEIR land, stop the occupation of their land ,stop bulldozing their homes, stop destroying their olive groves, stop the humiliating check points, stop treating the Palestinians like sub-humans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ]Miko Peled Seattle. Oct. 1, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN5GjJKAac]Peace Propaganda And The Promised Land: U.S. Media & the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (2004) - YouTube[/ame]
Tut, tut, tut.....Rockets First, then we'll talk about it. Final offer.

Tut, tut, tut.....Rockets First, then we'll talk about it. Final offer.

You JEWZIS never negotiate in good faith. You can't be trusted...you're crooked as a barrel of snakes. The first mistake anybody can make when dealing with JEWZIS... is trusting them.

21200_456825747697582_1472473788_n.jpg

Forum List

Back