Operation in Gaza starts NOW! Ahmed Jahbri dead!

I love the heated responses I get when I put out REAL Talmud quotes. REAL content of the Talmud. It's all real.

And we have them try to deny it like hypocrites.

It is their religion and it is all REAL.

No Jew will deny the Talmud isn't about that. IT IS

You can cherry pick all you want.

But those do exist. You attack Islam and Christianity's content like no other. And claim you are peaceful people with best intent.

But when I point out the Talmud. You cry and whine and panic.

That's good. I want to make you work hard and panic.

You can cherry pick all you want.

But those do exist. You attack Islam and Christianity's content like no other. And claim you are peaceful people with best intent.

But when I point out the Talmud. You cry and whine and panic.

That's good. I want to make you work hard and panic.

I have been to hundreds of synagogues----scores of churches ----
and a few mosques In the synagogues in which I have, in
the course of my life spent thousands of hours----I never heard
the word christian, jesus, new testament or a quotation therefrom
or muslim, muhummad, koran or a quotation therefrom.

in a few churches I heard an occassional slightly negative allusion
to jews in that they should be "saved" or whatever the fck goes
on in the minds of missionizers-------(of course at that point the
standard snicker is "saved from what?") but in the MOSQUE
I heard all about the bible "WRITTEN BY PERVERSE LIARS"
"ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM' shit shit shit

'because' never quote from a book you never read-------
you always make a donkey's ass of yourself

I love the heated responses I get when I put out REAL Talmud quotes. REAL content of the Talmud. It's all real.

And we have them try to deny it like hypocrites.

It is their religion and it is all REAL.

No Jew will deny the Talmud isn't about that. IT IS

I just did, all those quotes are totally opposite of Jewish beliefs. Get lost loon.

^^^^^

That's crap. That is the Talmud.

Folks, don't believe in anything they say.

They will always deny anything that makes them look bad.

It is their book, look for yourself and buy one, the Talmud says exactly that in Hebrew.

And the verse where they say "don't let the gentiles know what we say about them" is true.

And they're doing that exactly know.

^^^^^

It is their book, look for yourself and buy one, the Talmud says exactly that in Hebrew.

And the verse where they say "don't let the gentiles know what we say about them" is true.

Ok because----you might be right-----there probably are lines in the talmud regarding
secrecy------jews were under siege during much of the time the talmud was written
and----IN CONTEXT there are parts of the books that discuss survival thru those times

why not post up the actual lines-----instead of pulling a phrase here and there.
For this very reason I do not quote the koran----but I do mention ISLAMIC
SCHOLARS INTERPRETATION as per the filth of shariah ---<<<its the only
way to be fair

There we go. Irosie was honest about it.

I will help you more---'because'----there was a time-----after the sack of jerusalem----that jews REMAINED in Israel/judea ------but in HIDING------They maintained lots of secrecy and were very careful not to discuss themselves or thoughts to ----"others" because they wold have been attacked if the "others" found out where they were or had any excuse to attack them. As you know----my hubby's community lived in a shariah shit hole------they WOULD NEVER discuss theology or issues with a muslim ---lots of them will not even say the word "koran" -----because anything at all could set off a LIBELOUS RUMOR----and lead to a massacre

about 300 AD the "others" became the christians of the 'holy roman empire" now try to focus-------that led to tne INQUISITION------guess who got killed in the inquistion for OPENING OF THE MOUTH as an excuse not just jews

None of us lied. If you have such a NEED to slander everyone who doesn't spit on the Talmud as a 'liar', then you have a serious problem. It's called 'bigotry'.

It's easier to engage in bigotry than to think about things, I know. There are people who go around saying Islam is shit - and they are no more correct than to say Judaism or Jainism is shit. I do not believe or talk that way - and if the world were as fair as we all wish, nobody would be spouting that BS at me.

I learned a long time ago that I won't get everything I 'deserve', and not to look for it.

Last edited:
You all did lie. You all claimed they were false quotes, and propaganda.

Marg, the people can go back and see who lied. I posted real quotes. And irosie kudos to her did acknowledge it is the Talmud.

And remember this is in response for all the patience I've had with your friends trying to piss on my religion.

This is only the beginning.

^^^^^

Ok because----you might be right-----there probably are lines in the talmud regarding
secrecy------jews were under siege during much of the time the talmud was written
and----IN CONTEXT there are parts of the books that discuss survival thru those times

why not post up the actual lines-----instead of pulling a phrase here and there.
For this very reason I do not quote the koran----but I do mention ISLAMIC
SCHOLARS INTERPRETATION as per the filth of shariah ---<<<its the only
way to be fair

I don't know why you played into his bullshit....Jewish teachings today don't teach any of that stuff. So now you legitimize this idiot. You play on their terms and you lose

So Anjelica, SAYIT, MHunter, Jroc all just lied about it. Ha Ha Ha! I have them pegged.
A little pipsqueak like you has posters pegged??? Why do you think you are called Baghdad Bob Jr.? I think by now many of the readers realize that you pull things out of thin out just like the original Baghdad Bob did. By the way, we are still waiting to hear what the Koran says about Jews and Christians, Mr. Talmud Expert.

You all did lie. You all claimed they were false quotes, and propaganda.

Marg, the people can go back and see who lied. I posted real quotes. And irosie kudos to her did acknowledge it is the Talmud.

And remember this is in response for all the patience I've had with your friends trying to piss on my religion.

This is only the beginning.
IRosie only told you one thing that was true because of people like you trying to kill her people and they had to hide certain things. We have seen all the fake quotes about the Talmud brought up time and time again from the hate sites as if the Muslims and the NeoNazis were Talmudic scholars. Now tell us about what the Koran and the other Islamic holy writings say about the Christians and the Jews. Such a devout Muslim as you are should have this information right at your fingertips so why are you holding back?

Forum List

Back