Opening a mariujuana Store

So because you haven't flunked using drugs you figure you're fit to run a dispensary. That's some hardcore critical thinking right there. Now, how did you do running an UPS store?
I had 2 stores
One in Oregon and later one in Nevada

What happened?

Both stores were sub-mediocre in sales but its not my fault I had terrible employees.
The oregon store I only worked 25 hours per week and the NEV store I was there a lot because the employees were garbage as in the entire population of NEV

My parents were very proud of me and this was my first and second job of my life

My wife has a medical marijuana card, and her favorite dispensary is the Sticky Saguaro in Chandler. Well, it is the only one she patronizes. She is comfortable with their staff's knowledge on what was best for her fibromyalgia.

Our town's local publication recently ran an article on The Flower Shop in Ahwatukee which provides more information on the topic. It might be helpful:

I have good experience with DRUGS and I wonder if that would help in this business. I dont know
No it won't. You need to be sober. Also, having a good business acumen and the ability to work hard will help you. I was in business for years and just got sick of all the BS associated with it. We closed up, sold everything and moved out of the big city.

Both stores were sub-mediocre in sales but its not my fault I had terrible employees.
The oregon store I only worked 25 hours per week and the NEV store I was there a lot because the employees were garbage as in the entire population of NEV

My parents were very proud of me and this was my first and second job of my life
Who hired em? And who didn't fire em?

Forum List

Back