Opening a mariujuana Store

I have ZERO going on right now in my life except I scored great seats to the Eagles Concert in January.

I think Anti-Semtism has ruined my life

Yes I live in Arizona, north of st Johns, when I had the dispensary I lived in Springerville.
I don't know about a franchise. I recommend you go to your favorite weed shop and ask questions, maybe get hired on for awhile.

I am in carefree, AZ at desert mountain ??

Maybe we can talk one day

I know zero about Marijuana .

Only one thing to know . . . .

485994984-612x612.jpg

Hold yer tokes.

missing-tooth-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes I live in Arizona, north of st Johns, when I had the dispensary I lived in Springerville.
I don't know about a franchise. I recommend you go to your favorite weed shop and ask questions, maybe get hired on for awhile.
the kid at the store i go to was talking to a customer who wanted to know how to work there....he said they check your background and if you had known drug problems they wont even consider you....

Do you think I could make a decent living opening a marijuana store here in AZ
how do I learn everything about this fascinating business

I do own 2 STORES in the past and I take several drugs per day .

Can you only sell Weed to people for health or can anybody come in and buy

I suggest you stop asking for advice.

Do you think I could make a decent living opening a marijuana store here in AZ
how do I learn everything about this fascinating business

I do own 2 STORES in the past and I take several drugs per day .

Can you only sell Weed to people for health or can anybody come in and buy
People can get it cheaper on the street and many folks grow their own.

the kid at the store i go to was talking to a customer who wanted to know how to work there....he said they check your background and if you had known drug problems they wont even consider you....

I have a clean background except for a couple of misdermenies back in the 1990s and I cannot be anywhere near a public school ( this is bs and i will get it fixed one day)

I have a clean background except for a couple of misdermenies back in the 1990s and I cannot be anywhere near a public school ( this is bs and i will get it fixed one day)
You won't pass a background check for a pot store

It depends on who you buy it from and the quality of seeds you use to grow it.
well at the store you never have to worry about how shitty it is and how many seeds and stems are in there....and you dont have to worry about getting busted for buying pot that might cost a few dollars more...

well at the store you never have to worry about how shitty it is and how many seeds and stems are in there....and you dont have to worry about getting busted for buying pot that might cost a few dollars more...
Stores charge too much.

now are seeds and stems good or bad ???

Forum List

Back