Open Letter to....

no1tovote4 said:
there was a line for the microwave! I had to just move on...
to the nearest cow pasture, which luckily was just behind the burned out barn. I met an interesting person there, also looking for a place to do her business, she

JOKER96BRAVO said:
play the trumpet with her nose.
The only thing is...
She was really a swinette player (note: a swinette is a cat hair stretched across a pig's ass. the player picks the hair with his teeth) of some fame and she found the transition between instruments difficult. She finally

gave up and concentrated on wrestling.
I suggested that her new, comeback wrestling name should be...

The Defenestrator. She told me to go jump in the lake and I thought "What a wonderful idea, I can even finally go to the bathroom while I am there!" She slapped me....

create a world that would have Idi Amin wearing panty hose at any moment! I thought, "Crap! I guess I think aloud all the time and should be a little more careful about what I am thinking! Damn her hair looks fine with that little bit of rust on the ends!" She slapped me again and I....

no1tovote4 said:
create a world that would have Idi Amin wearing panty hose at any moment! I thought, "Crap! I guess I think aloud all the time and should be a little more careful about what I am thinking! Damn her hair looks fine with that little bit of rust on the ends!" She slapped me again and I....
remembered that I had forgot to take my medication. How silly of me! I should know that I always forget my meds if....

dilloduck said:
remembered that I had forgot to take my medication. How silly of me! I should know that I always forget my meds if....

...I'm slapped by a midget. Luckily, there is a natural substitute for my medication. I just have to find...

no1tovote4 said:
burned down barn over there! What's in there might just free me from my...

addiction to chickens. So I headed back to the barn with the midget in tow, only to find

they had all left, and I was finally able to use the urinals. Mmmmmmmmmmm urinal cakes! Well, it was getting pretty late...

Forum List

Back