Open Letter to....

no1tovote4 said:
they had all left, and I was finally able to use the urinals. Mmmmmmmmmmm urinal cakes! Well, it was getting pretty late...
so I picked out the best cigarette butts and went down to the corner to trade them in for..

no1tovote4 said:
they had all left, and I was finally able to use the urinals. Mmmmmmmmmmm urinal cakes! Well, it was getting pretty late...
so I decided to find a place to bed down for the night. I first sent miss Midget off to her mother's. I got in the car and turned on the radio. They were playing some really great tunes like "The Spike in Your Nose has Pierced my Heart", "the Itchy Bottom Twitch" and "Concrete Overshoes in my Closet". As I drove...

first I picked out the best cigarette butts then I decided to find a place to bed down for the night. I first sent miss Midget off to her mother's. I got in the car and turned on the radio. They were playing some really great tunes like "The Spike in Your Nose has Pierced my Heart", "the Itchy Bottom Twitch" and "Concrete Overshoes in my Closet". As I drove I stopped by the corner to trade those cigarettes in for....

(there I fixed it.)

no1tovote4 said:
first I picked out the best cigarette butts then I decided to find a place to bed down for the night. I first sent miss Midget off to her mother's. I got in the car and turned on the radio. They were playing some really great tunes like "The Spike in Your Nose has Pierced my Heart", "the Itchy Bottom Twitch" and "Concrete Overshoes in my Closet". As I drove I stopped by the corner to trade those cigarettes in for....

(there I fixed it.)
Some moldy Cheetos as I needed more insulation for my spacesuit. After driving for quite a while I stopped at...

no1tovote4 said:
Bob Newhart's place, I needed one of those mannequins and about five beers. Now I was ready to....
find a place to sleep for the night . I finally found a relatively clean stall in the Podunk Bus station rest room where I settled in for the night. I awoke to the sound of

CSM said:
find a place to sleep for the night . I finally found a relatively clean stall in the Podunk Bus station rest room where I settled in for the night. I awoke to the sound of

...George Michael pleasuring himself in the next stall. Odd, but the smell coming from George Michael reminded me of...

no1tovote4 said:
penguins, lots of penguins trying to fly away from the zoo. Since the memories were pleasant I decided....

...to pleasure myself. Suddenly, the surviving members of The Village People stormed into the station and...

began rubbing peanut butter on their nipples. I realized that this was part of Bob Newhart's horde and decided to be elsewhere. I thought...

no1tovote4 said:
began rubbing peanut butter on their nipples. I realized that this was part of Bob Newhart's horde and decided to be elsewhere. I thought...

...I had enough gas to get back to Bob Newhart's place, but the tank was on empty. Taking a hose from the trunk, I decided to siphon gas from...

The Thanksgiving Day Parade floats, they were sitting right over there and most still had gasoline in their tanks. I started on my way after eating a bag of breathmints (gas tastes like crap) but just then I....

no1tovote4 said:
television set, but I fixed them I unplugged the damned thing! If they start up again I will...

...take out my shot gun and start blasting everyone I see. They can't...

Forum List

Back