Open conversation

gop_jeff said:
Are you serious? Islam is, if anything, the most tolerated of the Western religions. In many Islamic countries, Christians are imprisoned, tortured, and killed. Yet in Christian countries, Muslims are not mistreated in this way.

sorry ,, part me plz in which country exactly Muslims kills christians,,,
In Islam Muslim should respect all other religions

but if you see the new law the USA announced ,, to inprison any person they suspect he is a terrorist ,,
you will see that they inprison only Muslims,,, for suspect only and they dont have any evidence or clue that he is a terrorist ..
is that what you call it respect to other religions ,, they did this law to inprison muslims when ever they want

No religion comes with a promise of peace? How about this:

and I didn't say this too

can you deny that Jesus fight to spread his message

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." -- Jesus, in John 14:27

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” -- Jesus, in John 16:33

"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." - Paul, Romans 5:1

"For he (Jesus) himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near." -- Paul, Ephesians 2:14-17
[/QUOTE

Judges 15:15
15And he found a new jawbone of an ass, and put forth his hand, and took it, and slew a thousand men therewith.
16And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

Judges 15:4-5
4And Samson went and caught three hundred foxes, and took firebrands, and turned tail to tail, and put a firebrand in the midst between two tails.
5And when he had set the brands on fire, he let them go into the standing corn of the Philistines, and burnt up both the shocks, and also the standing corn, with the vineyards and olives.
Is that what ur book tell u to do with Palestinian
Judges 16:1
1Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.

Is that the God words,, is that what the strongest guy do ,, what happened after this did he regret,, or show sorry or he didn’t cause the woman was a Palestinian would the passage change if she were Israelis

2samuel 22:9-11
There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
10He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
11And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
Is that the describtion when the God come ,, didn’t you know that Allah can see everyone in everytime and in every place ,, why all of these things happen every day ,, or do you the onlyone who see this

cherub is a naked women as you show them in your religion,, the god flew on a cherub "naked woman' ,, what is this nasty idea
1 Samuel 18:27
27Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.

Numbers 31:17

17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
19And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
s
How could they know the girl who make sex from other who don’t ,,
They didn’t know the test done now,,,
So they should rap them 1st to know who made sex or who didn’t
and they kill little men ,, this mean children ,, what did children do to be killed
now if we looked in the qur'an

Qur'an

Surah 17. Isra', The Night Journey, Children Of Israel
33. Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority (to demand qisas or to forgive): but let him nor exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the Law).

Surah 6. Cattle, Livestock

151. Say: "Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom

and tell me what does America do in Iraq now,,,
and what did they do in Afghanistan do u call this peace ,,
sorry I call it interfering ,, and raping the freedom of other countries

HorhayAtAMD said:
Even if this was true (which it absolutely is not), then I have to say that muslims around the world are doing a TERRIBLE job of following their religion. While all organized religions seem to have gone through phases where intolerance towards other religions was accepted if not encouraged, muslims are the only ones today killing tens of thousands of people in the name of their religion. Muslims are so intolerant that a couple days ago, they killed at least 115 other muslims over a difference of opinion about who took over after mohammed died. http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/02/28/iraq-bomb050228.html

Again you cling to the belief that because you can pull one or two isolated examples out of the koran that suggest islam is the most wonderful, peaceful religion in the world, that this must be how it is in the world today. I will take 115 obituaries in one day as a more realistic indicator of islam's tolerance for other religions.
listen sister me tell you something
why you should look only to what they want you to see why you see only one part ,,
let assume that not all muslims are good ,,
but there are others are good ,, cause they do what their book told them to do the qur'an ,, look to the Islam as a religion ,, and dont look to muslims
i know im not good in expresiing my idea but hope u got my point

here is the characteristics of muslims in the Qur'an
25. The Standard
(or The Criterion)

and the Mercy-giving's servants who walk modestly on earth and peacefully say: "How do you do!" whenever ignorant men address them;
* who spend the night bowing down on their knees and standing before their Lord;
** and who say:
"Our Lord, ward off Hell's torment
from us! Its torment is atrocious;
* it is such an evil residence
and station;"
* who when they spend, give neither too lavishly nor yet hold back and keep to a happy medium;
Murder and Sexual Misconduct Forbidden
* who do not appeal to any other deity besides God [Alone]; nor kill any soul whom God has forbidden [them to] except through [due process of] law; nor misbehave sexually.
Anyone who does so will incur a penalty. * Torment will be doubled for him on Resurrection Day and he will remain disgraced for ever in it, ** except for someone who repents and believes, and acts in a honorable manner. God will replace their evil deeds with fine ones, since God is Forgiving, Merciful.
* Anyone who repents and acts honorably should turn to God in repentance,
* and those who will not bear false witness, and when they pass by [people] gossiping, pass by in a dignified manner,
* who whenever they are reminded of their Lord's signs, do not fall down deaf and blind [when reminded] of them;
* and [rather] who say: "Our Lord, bestow the comfort of our eyes on us in our spouses and our offspring. Make us a model for those who do their duty."
** Those will be rewarded with the Mansion because they have been so patient, and welcomed there with greetings as well as "Peace [be on you]!", * to live there for ever. How fine is such a residence and status!
* SAY: "My Lord will never care about you unless you appeal to Him.Yet since you have rejected [Him], something else will be necessary.
qur'an
{9. Repentance (or Dispensation)

105. And say: "Work (righteousness): Soon will Allah observe your work, and His Messenger, and the Believers: Soon will ye be brought back to the knower of what is hidden and what is open: then will He show you the truth of all that ye did."

Arabian said:
sorry ,, part me plz in which country exactly Muslims kills christians,,,
In Islam Muslim should respect all other religions

Lets see:

Syria, Lebanon (from Syria controled government). Iraq (preliberation), Iran, Eygypt, Libya, Indonesia, Pakistan, Aghanistan (preliberation) etc.

One of the basic tenents of Christianity is missionary work. Muslims have and continue to kill any Christian who practices their religion by sharing it when other people because the punishment for proselytizing muslims or converting muslims is death.

While you naturally deplore murder, this does happen.

Arabian said:
Lets see:

Syria, Lebanon (from Syria controled government). Iraq (preliberation), Iran, Eygypt, Libya, Indonesia, Pakistan, Aghanistan (preliberation) etc.

One of the basic tenents of Christianity is missionary work. Muslims have and continue to kill any Christian who practices their religion by sharing it when other people because the punishment for proselytizing muslims or converting muslims is death.

While you naturally deplore murder, this does happen.

:| :|
who told you soo
but anyway he lied to you
cause you forgot something i live in Egypt ,, i've lots of christian friends
and i have a friends from Syria and nothing from what u say is true,,
add to this in Lebanon,, the president of Lebanon is Christian
so where is the logic in what u say

Forum List

Back