Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
Open conversation

Now let's talk more openly
Now I know that all guys in this room
Always attack Islam
And Muhammad PBUH or let us say that you don’t believe in Allah or Muhammad,,
Now let us make open conversation
You will say why you don’t believe in Islam??
Some will say and you tell us why you don’t believe in Jesus?
And I will say I do believe in all prophets Allah sent

So I win Muhammad but I didn’t lost Jesus or Jacob or Abraham or Mussa ,…….
Now any one have any question or suspicious,,
And why you don’t believe that Muhammad PBUH is the last prophet and his word from Allah??
Or how you see Islam??

And lets don’t spoil this conversation with bad or nasty expression

Arabian said:
Open conversation

Always attack Islam

And why you don’t believe that Muhammad PBUH is the last prophet and his word from Allah??
Or how you see Islam??

i belive in both ... however i do not agree with the interpretaions of either extreamist side ... killing all the infidels is stupid...killing all the jews is stupid killing all the muslims is stupid and teaching or expressing such is stupid

Arabian said:
Open conversation

Always attack Islam

Or how you see Islam??

I dont attack Islam. Ill attack the Islamic extemists but I have better things to do than attack Islam.

You have lost Christ though. You dont believe He is the Savior. You dont believe He conquored death as he was prophecied to do. Have you read the Bible? Im curious. How can you claim that you havent lost Jesus, Jacob, Abraham, Moses if you havent studied their teachings in the Bible? Why dont you believe Jesus is who He claimed to be? He claimed to be the Son of God. He is either who He claimed to be or He is a lunatic. You cant deny His claims to Divinity and then say you accept Him.

As for Mohommad, he may have been inspired but I dont think he was a prophet. If he was I think his teaching were corrupted very quickly. Which really wouldnt surprise me considering the Koran, wasnt really written down till after his death. and then wasnt compiled till the caliphate of Uthman the Third Rightly Guided caliph. He compiled it because there were deviant versions of it going around. And I certainly dont think if Mohammad was a prophet he was the last one. Here is why

God has a method of communicating with men. He calls righteous men as Apostles and Prophets who He teaches His Great Plan of Happiness. They teach the people directly and by writing their witnesses down in scriptures for future generations. The people are then invited to go to the Lord and find out for themselves whether that message is true and when they have received their own witness of the Lord they are invited to follow the Gospel and share it with others.

God has been communicating with men that way since the time of Adam. There have been periods of time that men will not listen. but God has always been there communicating directly with men who had faith. He inspired them to do great things.

So the proposition that Mohammad would be the last and final prophet is illogical and contrary to everything God has done before. The proposition that God would wait till him to reveal the Koran which you believe is the ultimate revelation is also illogical. Why would He wait till that point in history? He could have simply given to Adam to pass down. Were those who came before Mohammad unworthy of the blessings of heaven?

Islam leaves alot of questions. How is it God cannot have a Son if He can do anything? You believe that God created the Heavens and the earth, but He can't have a child. How is this logical? You believe that God created all this and send Gabriel to Mohammad yet you think that God cannot become a man and walk among His own creation. Why not?

I suppose thats more of a rhetorical question. I learned for myself that God does have as Son. His name is Jesus. I learned it the same way Peter did. The Lord revealed it to me. Who am I to deny God? in order to accept the Koran I would have to deny the Lord. I could never in honesty follow it. Not because I think Islam is bad, but because I found out for myself that the Gospel is true. I know it, God knows that I know it, I dont dare deny it. There is no where else I could go for such communion.

1) Islam denies the Trinity and that Christ is the Son of God, therefore, they deny the deity of Christ.

2) Christ said their would be no more prophets after him except for those sent by him. Since Islam denies the deity of Christ, Christ must not have sent Mohammed and therefore, Mohammed is, in my opinion, a false prophet.

Arabian, I think Avatar answered well. But here's the answer. I believe in Christianity because I believe that the resurrection of Jesus is a historical fact, and that event proved that Jesus was the Son of God.

Mohammed denied the divinity of Jesus. Therefore, his philosophies are opposed to Christianity.

Because Mohammed denies Christ, I believe that his prophecies are false.

I don't have a problem with Jews, Catholics or Islam as religions. I don't follow it those religions, but I don't have a problem with people who follow them as long as those people respect that I'm Methodist and don't call me and infidel or try to force me to convert.

I have a problem with some aspects of Islam that force women to be second class citizens and withhold education for them. For this reason I would never become a muslum.

Islamic terrorists need to stop blowing things up and accept the fact that not everyone wants to be muslum. We're not stupid infidels that need to be converted, we just have a different religion.

You can sit there and type that Mohammed is the last prophet until your blue in the face. I and many people here don't believe that and nothing you type is going to change that. That is why people have different religions, they believe different things.

Trigg said:
Islamic terrorists need to stop blowing things up and accept the fact that not everyone wants to be muslum. We're not stupid infidels that need to be converted, we just have a different religion.

Personally, I dont have a problem with them wanting and trying to convert us. Its only natural if they believe that God has given them a message. My problem stems with the extemists trying to kill us and other innocent people and trying to rule over us by force.

Arabian,

Why do you posts questions like this and then disappear for days at a time?

It's hard to have a conversation that way.

What was the way that a false prophet could be determined, and how could a true prophet be determined?

For one thing......after the coming of Christ, the determination was based on how the prophet handled the "Jesus" question.........or the, "Who do you believe Jesus is?" question.

Islam says, that Jesus is merely a prophet, Jehovah's Witnesses say Jesus was merely a created being/angel by the name of Michael, Mormons say, that Jesus the one of many Gods, and was actually the physical brother of Lucifer.

Now how does all of these descriptions of Jesus line up with the Bible.......mainly the New Testament?

Jesus warned, that there will be many who will come and claim to have the truth.

Does the Koran reveal the attributes of the God that is described in the Bible?

Jesus was revealed as God in the flesh........in the first chapter of John......Jesus's attributes were a revealing of God's attributes.........Now how does the Koran describe.........God/Allah.......is there a difference?

Mohammed came roughly 600 years after Jesus's ascension. Founding, Mormon Prophet, Joseph Smith Jr. came on the scene roughtly 1,850 years after Jesus's ascension. Both alleged prophets authored books proclaiming God's/Allah's inspiration.

Was the bible somehow incomplete, and needed adendums? Is God so inept that He through Jesus, that he needed to send additional prophets to straighten out things? Mormons claim that the bible is inaccurate, because of the many years of transcribing it from hand to hand has caused it to become corrupted or incomplete, and thus the Book of Mormon, and the Journal of Discourses, etc.etc. were needed to fix things.

Well, folks, if God can't protect His scripture and pass it down through the ages as He wants it presented, then He's a pretty weak God, and I don't want any part of His revelations.

On the other hand, if God is Omniscient, and Omnipotent.....then He should have no problem keeping His revelation to mankind intact. That's where my vote resides?

The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls revealed that Isaiah, a Old Testament book has not changed one bit through the more than 2,000 years of transcribing to the present day Bible. Isaiah was found nearly, complete except for a few portions of verses with the Dead Sea scrolls, and our 2005 version of it is "dead on" in accuracy.

This in and of itself is a miracle.........over 2,000 years of transcribing and "Voila" we have the same verbatim book.

Now the Book of Mormon has only been in print for a little over 100 years, and it has gone through myriads of corrections/changes.

I'm not here trying to slam other religions, but to put a focus on the initial thread intent. Is Mohammed a true prophet? If you are a bible believing person, you would have to say, No. Mohammed denies Jesus's Virgin birth, and more pointedly, Jesus's crucifixion, and ressurrection.

In addition the Koran's determination that all who do not accept Islam must be put to death, is also a contradiction of Jesus's teaching and nature as revealed in the bible.

Trigg said:
Arabian,

Why do you posts questions like this and then disappear for days at a time?

It's hard to have a conversation that way.

I think he might not have computer access all of the time. he will be back. the beauty of message boards is we can always continue the conversation whenever.

Eightball said:
Was the bible somehow incomplete, and needed adendums? Is God so inept that He through Jesus, that he needed to send additional prophets to straighten out things? Mormons claim that the bible is inaccurate, because of the many years of transcribing it from hand to hand has caused it to become corrupted or incomplete, and thus the Book of Mormon, and the Journal of Discourses, etc.etc. were needed to fix things.

Just FYI. The Journal of Discourses is not LDS scripture. In fact its specifically has disclaimers at the beggining of it stating that though it might contain some doctrine not everything in it is to be accepted as doctrine because the speakers never had the opportunity to review and edit the sermons to verify thats what they said and if what they said was accurate. Mormons would look on the JoD as less binding as scripture than Protestants would accept the the Apocrypha as binding scripture. Might find useful doctrine and give some basic understand but it definately wouldnt be on level with the Bible.

Arabian said:
Open conversation

Always attack Islam

Or how you see Islam??

\

You haven't answered anyone yet, so I won't answer you.

But I do have a question for you... "why do the people of islam want to KILL us Americans"?

Can you answer that?

Am gonna answers all the your post in one post

This for Trigg Avatar and sure free and fun and all of you sure I ment the comment

You have lost Christ though. You dont believe He is the Savior. You dont believe He conquored death as he was prophecied to do. Have you read the Bible? Im curious. How can you claim that you havent lost Jesus, Jacob, Abraham, Moses if you havent studied their teachings in the Bible? Why dont you believe Jesus is who He claimed to be? He claimed to be the Son of God. He is either who He claimed to be or He is a lunatic. You cant deny His claims to Divinity and then say you accept Him.

1) Islam denies the Trinity and that Christ is the Son of God, therefore, they deny the deity of Christ
1st about the trinity

There are too many verses which declare that there is only ONE God in existence and that He does not hold mankind responsible for the sin of any man. Examples of these verses are available to this day (e.g. Isaiah 43:10-11, Ezekiel 18:19-20, Deuteronomy 24:16...etc.).

the fathers of Jesus
Matthew 1:1
Holy bible
1A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham:

luke 3:23

23Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

Mark 1:1

1The beginning of the gospel about Jesus Christ, the Son of God.[a]
Footnotes:
a. Mark 1:1 Some manuscripts do not have the Son of God.
What does this footnotes mean how some script don’t have this verse is that mean contradiction or what we shall call it or it were between parentheses () and then become part from the bible when we said previous that what between () is from Editor ,, one person made it

Multi fathers,, what you call man have all of these fathers for a one mother

John's Gospel
Chapter 17

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

And add to this you said that Jesus claimed to be the son of Allah although the line age Matthew and Luke published,,,

Its in your bible which confess that Jesus was a prophet not the son of Allah

If he was the son of Allah ,, why Mary didn’t defend her self from the 1st time and said that he is the son of Allah ,,, no man have Touched mary ,, she were the example of continence ,, but if the new science could give birth for a child without father ,, is it hard for the God who create us all to make a human without a father

And I do believe in all prophet cause if you read the Qur'an you will see that all Muslims believe in all prophets and Abraham and Jacob and Yusuf Luqman ,,, Noah are prophets mentioned in Qur'an and others
And have a whole Sura with their name
And if you read the line age of our prophet muhammed PBUH you will see that his grandfather is Ishmaels the son of Abraham ,,,

2)
Christ said their would be no more prophets after him except for those sent by him. Since Islam denies the deity of Christ, Christ must not have sent Mohammed and therefore, Mohammed is, in my opinion, a false prophet

As for Mohommad, he may have been inspired but I dont think he was a prophet. If he was I think his teaching were corrupted very quickly. Which really wouldnt surprise me considering the Koran, wasnt really written down till after his death. and then wasnt compiled till the caliphate of Uthman the Third Rightly Guided caliph. He compiled it because there were deviant versions of it going around. And I certainly dont think if Mohammad was a prophet he was the last one. Here is why
(what is ur clue of corruption ,, and tell me when did the bible written ,,, any way in those line you will find an answers for what you claim to say )

2nd you said ,,, that the prophet Muhammad PBUH is the false prophet

let me ask why
how could a man in the 40th of his life ,,, he was a trade man ,, he was famous with the honest the faithful who never lie ,,
did you see how he get out from his land after lots of humiliations and how many times they tried to kill him ,,
and how his message make the greatest civilization ,, in lots of places ,,
let me say a note ,, when Muslims were judging with Qur'an ,, they made a great civilization
in the same time Europe the Church was judging it ,, can you see how they live in Ignorance and ruins ,, if you read about this time ,, you will see that they were killing the scientist who had their study in Andalusia "Spain now" in this time it was an Islamic country full of Arab scientist and collages and great libraries it was the light of science in Europe ..
they killed it not cause they take their education in Arabs Country but cause they were judging with the bible they were saying that those scientist are Infidels ,, let me tell you something about this time ,, in this time the saints were separate the Paradise into partitions and buy it for people till when you die you can find your place their ,, do you know what does it mean ,,, it means that you can do every thing bad and make all kind of sins but you will go to heaven not hell ,,, it’s a disaster that mean that only rich people will go to the Heaven and poor will go to the hell,,

and they forbids the translation of the Qur'an in this period ,,, and who tried get the same fate,,Ex when Bog Nenos tried to translate the Qur'an to the Italian language in 1543 the church killed and burnt him,,,
and if we see the people who tried to translate the Qur'an in this period we will find them not from the Arabs,, they all tried to understand this new religion and this book without no use cause they get killed and burnt ,,
but now when they no more judging with the bible see how is their civilization and when Muslims let down their book the Qur'an see how they live in ????

how he could be a false prophet in the same time he believe in all previous prophets ,, how could he be a false prophet and he came with a miraculous Qur'an,, that every day when they know something new they found it pointed at the Qur'an,,

but really can I ask you something ,, now you said that we should only believe the fellow of Jesus and that he is the last prophet right
now here is a question ????

how could you know that the word of this man is from Jesus,, yeah because Jesus visit him in his dreams and give him some words ,,, so all what I should do as psychologists says that I think deeply in Jesus before I sleep ,, after this he will visit me in my dreams and give me some new verses I insert it in the bible,,,
by this you admit that the message of Jesus wasn’t complete or have some mistakes which need a correction ,, isn’t that shouldn’t be because Jesus is a god by his self ,, and God shouldn’t mistake or some one come to correct his word

there is another thing ,,,,
how you could believe ,,, no no let me say it in different way
there is a well your grandfather left it ,, then your father came and make a correction in it ,, and then you make a correction in it and then your son do the same thing ,,,,
and after all of these corrections your grandchildren still saying it’s the 1st well our big grand father came with it ,,

God has a method of communicating with men. He calls righteous men as Apostles and Prophets who He teaches His Great Plan of Happiness. They teach the people directly and by writing their witnesses down in scriptures for future generations. The people are then invited to go to the Lord and find out for themselves whether that message is true and when they have received their own witness of the Lord they are invited to follow the Gospel and share it with others.

God has been communicating with men that way since the time of Adam. There have been periods of time that men will not listen. but God has always been there communicating directly with men who had faith. He inspired them to do great things.

So the proposition that Mohammad would be the last and final prophet is illogical and contrary to everything God has done before. The proposition that God would wait till him to reveal the Koran which you believe is the ultimate revelation is also illogical. Why would He wait till that point in history? He could have simply given to Adam to pass down. Were those who came before Mohammad unworthy of the blessings of heaven
?

And who tell you this method ,, did you make it up ,, if you know the method of god then why you aren’t a god your self if you know the method of God ,, am not attacking you wallahy am just comment at this word ,,,

And did you found any one came after Muhammad PBUH and said am a prophet from Allah ,,,
Or you just believe Apostles of Jesus ,, so if Muhammad Said that he is from Apostles of Jesus and change or but some insertion in the bible you would believe him but because he said that he is a prophet from Allah you wont although Jesus was also a messenger from Allah,,,

And for the record Muhammad before he spread or know even that he should spread the message of Allah his people was calling him the honest and the faithfull cause he never lie and they were always seeking his advice and wisdom so he was a good guy who deserve to spread the message
Gepreil 1st sent to him while he was praying in Ghar Herra ,, in a very far place between the mountain ,,
11st he came in the angel shape not in the human shape ,, and talk him and hug him so strongly till PBUH thought it’s the death and told him to read,, imagine how he felt this time ,, alone in the mountain and Gepreil came to you (Gepreil the angel of Inspiration 'the spirit' )
and BPUH said I wont read
the second time hug him so strongly till PBUH thought it’s the death and told him to read
and BPUH said I wont read

and in the third time he told him what shall I read
he said

and it was the 1st verse in the Qur'an

sura 96. The Clot (or Read!)
READ in the name of your Lord Who creates,
* creates man from a clot!
*READ, for your Lord is most Generous;
* [it is He] Who teaches
by means of the pen,
** teaches man what he does not know.

* However man acts so arrogant,
* for he considers he is self-sufficient.
* Yet to your Lord will be the Return

this was to tell PBUH that his message isn’t easy and he sent to teach also

He could have simply given to Adam to pass down. Were those who came before Mohammad unworthy of the blessings of heaven
?

This is so easy question
Let me ask you what if you were the 1st human on this earth????
No envintions you don’t know how to deal
So Allah send his messengers one by one
Till it be easy for their creature
For example
1st they teach them what to do,, then how to do it
and why you sent to the earth ,, how to distinguish between right and wrong
he sent it step by step ,, did you got it

there is a verse which resign only in the Qur'an which confirm that Muhammad is the last prophet PBUH

Qur'an surat Al ma'eda verse 4

(Today I have perfected your religion for you, and completed My favor towards you, and have consented to grant you [Islam] as a religion: a commitment to live in peace.)

And I don’t think that its Mentioned in Bible
If what you are saying true why Jesus didn’t mention that his message is complete although he is a god by his self

Islam leaves alot of questions. How is it God cannot have a Son if He can do anything? You believe that God created the Heavens and the earth, but He can't have a child. How is this logical? You believe that God created all this and send Gabriel to Mohammad yet
you think that God cannot become a man and walk among His own creation. Why not
?

How you can create any thing and at the same time you will be the father of him

Okay you could create a home from a stone ,, or an engineer will built it for you then when you bay him the money,, the engineer will come the next day and say give me back my home I create it and its my son,,
Would you believe it

Add to this that the God isn’t a human ,, how could the god gave birth a human ??????

And your theory of the god can move between his creature,,
Why would he need this ,, he can see us every where and in any place and he have angels to do this for him ,,
Or you didn’t hear about the story when Mosa wanted to see Allah ,, what happened to the mountain and Moses ,, we cant see god with our own eyes ,,
Did Jesus said that he saw Allah ,, although you claim that he is his father

Did any prophet said that he saw the God ,, or the God gave them the Message

I suppose thats more of a rhetorical question. I learned for myself that God does have as Son. His name is Jesus. I learned it the same way Peter did. The Lord revealed it to me. Who am I to deny God? in order to accept the Koran I would have to deny the Lord. I could never in honesty follow it. Not because I think Islam is bad, but because I found out for myself that the Gospel is true. I know it, God knows that I know it, I dont dare deny it. There is no where else I could go for such communion

So you learned they teach you and put these things in your mind ,, why you don’t think away from what they …… Look out of the box
try to figure out every thing by your own ,,
what if you know was a lie and then the resurrection day was tomorrow ,, and Allah asked you why you didn’t follow my last messenger you will say cause they teach me that ,, he will say why you didn’t read search and work hard to figure the right from wrong

I have a problem with some aspects of Islam that force women to be second class citizens and withhold education for them. For this reason I would never become a muslum

Who said so

For the record am a Muslim girl am 19 years old
And am in the faculty of computer science ,,,
Thanx to Allah my Grade is perfect I get A every years and my Drs preparing me to be from collage staff ,, and I may gain a scholarship
So where is the second class citizen you are talking about ,, it is just a myth people don’t know any thing about Islam saying that ,, if you are really concerned read these links ,, and am waiting for your comment sister
The Place of Women in Pure Islam
http://debate.domini.org/newton/womeng.html

WOMEN IN ISLAM VERSUS WOMEN IN THE
JUDAEO-CHRISTIAN TRADITION:
THE MYTH
&
THE REALITY
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/humanrelations/womeninislam/womeninjud_chr.html
Women in Islamic Culture
http://womenshistory.about.com/gi/d...it.arizona.edu/~ws/ws200/fall97/grp5/grp5.htm

to tell you something is their a chapter in the bible named by women ??

in the Qur'an there is a whole sura named by the women
sura 4 Women

Let me tell you some verses from the Qur'an
Sura 28 stories http://isgkc.org/EnglishQuran/sura28.htm
Pharaoh had acted haughtily on earth and split his people into factions, seeking to weaken a group of them. He slaughtered their sons and let their women live; he was so depraved! ** Yet We wanted to endow those who were considered inferior on earth, and make them into leaders and make them [Our] heirs. * We established them on earth and showed Pharaoh and Haman as well as their troops how they should beware of them.
* We inspired Moses' mother [as follows]: "Nurse him. If you should fear for him, then cast him into the river. Do not fear nor feel sad; We will return him to you, and appoint him as a missionary."
When you read these verses from the 1st time you will say what the relation between these 2 verses
And you will say this book is so irrelevant
But if you think a little deeply you will see a great relation,,
It try to tell you that the rising of any nation begin with the women and children,,,
Then how you think this religion deal with the woman ,,,
The prophet Muhammad PBUH in his last khotba before his death ,, he asked his nation to takecare and pay attention to the women ,,
Could you imagine in his last khotba before his death ,, what do you think this religion deal with women

Sure this just a hint and if you want to know more you can read

Now to the bible

Judges 16

Samson and Delilah
1 One day Samson went to Gaza, where he saw a prostitute. He went in to spend the night with her. 2 The people of Gaza were told, "Samson is here!" So they surrounded the place and lay in wait for him all night at the city gate. They made no move during the night, saying, "At dawn we'll kill him."
3 But Samson lay there only until the middle of the night. Then he got up and took hold of the doors of the city gate, together with the two posts, and tore them loose, bar and all. He lifted them to his shoulders and carried them to the top of the hill that faces Hebron.

You says in your bible there should be Doctrine or correction or reproof??? Is it adultery? isn't that forbid in this religion ,, you complete the chapter from the link

What in this verse is their any part from Doctrine or correction or reproof???
Is that what your bible says ,, is that how they deal with women???

Did this verse told Samson not to sleep with this woman ,, or to mary her ,, did Samson regret ???

Genesis 38

Judah and Tamar
1 At that time, Judah left his brothers and went down to stay with a man of Adullam named Hirah. 2 There Judah met the daughter of a Canaanite man named Shua. He married her and lay with her; 3 she became pregnant and gave birth to a son, who was named Er. 4 She conceived again and gave birth to a son and named him Onan. 5 She gave birth to still another son and named him Shelah. It was at Kezib that she gave birth to him.
6 Judah got a wife for Er, his firstborn, and her name was Tamar. 7 But Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death.
8 Then Judah said to Onan, "Lie with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother." 9 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so he put him to death also.
11 Judah then said to his daughter-in-law Tamar, "Live as a widow in your father's house until my son Shelah grows up." For he thought, "He may die too, just like his brothers." So Tamar went to live in her father's house.
12 After a long time Judah's wife, the daughter of Shua, died. When Judah had recovered from his grief, he went up to Timnah, to the men who were shearing his sheep, and his friend Hirah the Adullamite went with him.
13 When Tamar was told, "Your father-in-law is on his way to Timnah to shear his sheep," 14 she took off her widow's clothes, covered herself with a veil to disguise herself, and then sat down at the entrance to Enaim, which is on the road to Timnah. For she saw that, though Shelah had now grown up, she had not been given to him as his wife.
15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a prostitute, for she had covered her face. 16 Not realizing that she was his daughter-in-law, he went over to her by the roadside and said, "Come now, let me sleep with you."
"And what will you give me to sleep with you?" she asked.
17 "I'll send you a young goat from my flock," he said.
"Will you give me something as a pledge until you send it?" she asked.
18 He said, "What pledge should I give you?"
"Your seal and its cord, and the staff in your hand," she answered. So he gave them to her and slept with her, and she became pregnant by him. 19 After she left, she took off her veil and put on her widow's clothes again.
20 Meanwhile Judah sent the young goat by his friend the Adullamite in order to get his pledge back from the woman, but he did not find her. 21 He asked the men who lived there, "Where is the shrine prostitute who was beside the road at Enaim?"
"There hasn't been any shrine prostitute here," they said.
22 So he went back to Judah and said, "I didn't find her. Besides, the men who lived there said, 'There hasn't been any shrine prostitute here.' "
23 Then Judah said, "Let her keep what she has, or we will become a laughingstock. After all, I did send her this young goat, but you didn't find her."
24 About three months later Judah was told, "Your daughter-in-law Tamar is guilty of prostitution, and as a result she is now pregnant."
Judah said, "Bring her out and have her burned to death!"
25 As she was being brought out, she sent a message to her father-in-law. "I am pregnant by the man who owns these," she said. And she added, "See if you recognize whose seal and cord and staff these are."
26 Judah recognized them and said, "She is more righteous than I, since I wouldn't give her to my son Shelah." And he did not sleep with her again.
27 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 28 As she was giving birth, one of them put out his hand; so the midwife took a scarlet thread and tied it on his wrist and said, "This one came out first." 29 But when he drew back his hand, his brother came out, and she said, "So this is how you have broken out!" And he was named Perez. [a] 30 Then his brother, who had the scarlet thread on his wrist, came out and he was given the name Zerah.
What do you call this part is it Doctrine or correction or reproof???
Or what we shall call it ???..........

Take care that those children who came from this adultery,, mentioned in the age line that Luke and Matthew published for the Jesus

There is also a chapter called How to rape your own sister?
Samuel 13:8
Amnon and Tamar
1 In the course of time, Amnon son of David fell in love with Tamar, the beautiful sister of Absalom son of David.
2 Amnon became frustrated to the point of illness on account of his sister Tamar, for she was a virgin, and it seemed impossible for him to do anything to her.
3 Now Amnon had a friend named Jonadab son of Shimeah, David's brother. Jonadab was a very shrewd man. 4 He asked Amnon, "Why do you, the king's son, look so haggard morning after morning? Won't you tell me?"
Amnon said to him, "I'm in love with Tamar, my brother
Complete it from the link,, or you should read is before its ur book

Is that how the bible deal with women

Matthew 27:52

52The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
If something like this happened in any place in the world you will see it in all news paper ,, but we can find it only in Matthew ,,, and also what happened after they came out from the grave ,,, nothing,, is their any Doctrine or correction or reproof???

"note aomething that the Qur'an mentioned the Zabour and Torah and the Engil 'the bible' and mentioned these prophets too but the true book without insertion or edition that you can notice "

Islamic terrorists need to stop blowing things up and accept the fact that not everyone wants to be muslum. We're not stupid infidels that need to be converted, we just have a different religion

They don’t below them self to spread Islam or to force any one to be Muslim you are mistake in this point they die defending their land

And let me say they always says that they believe in all religion and they don’t attack the Islam,, what you call typing more that 60,000 book against the Islam in the period only between 1800 to 1960 only
Imagine how it comes now ,, yeah they deal like they don’t attack the Islam,, they are innocent this books just wrote by it self,,,

Pale Rider said:
\

You haven't answered anyone yet, so I won't answer you.

But I do have a question for you... "why do the people of islam want to KILL us Americans"?

Can you answer that?

sorry if im late in my answers ,, but im so bussy cause im working on 3 project in the same time in the collage

and im muslim and i do want to kill
okay then why people says they dont attack the Islam and there are million Merican books attking the Islam ,, even they support people who attack the islam even if they wrong ????????
with out clue i mean just fabrications

image50.gif

One can easily see in the graph above how the 'Great Rebel' of the last days will be able to mount an attack using eastern forces from the 'Far North' against Christians. These 1992 statistics show a non-Christian population in Asia dwarfing that of most of the rest of the world. Christians constitute the vast majority of the populations in Europe, Oceana and the America's, but even in these countries, a recent and growing movement away from Christianity toward secularism has begun a serious erosion of this majority.

http://goodnewschristianministry.org/graph8.htm

Pale Rider said:
image50.gif

One can easily see in the graph above how the 'Great Rebel' of the last days will be able to mount an attack using eastern forces from the 'Far North' against Christians. These 1992 statistics show a non-Christian population in Asia dwarfing that of most of the rest of the world. Christians constitute the vast majority of the populations in Europe, Oceana and the America's, but even in these countries, a recent and growing movement away from Christianity toward secularism has begun a serious erosion of this majority.

http://goodnewschristianministry.org/graph8.htm

then why didnt you mention how they try to eliminate muslims and deal bad withthem in Ireland or in france ,, although you say in this country they respect other religion,,,
im gonna tell you something strange
shristians here in Egypt made a very strange thing
they went to the poor people and offer them money and food and jop to become christians
and these campaign started very fast but ended very fast ,, cause they couldnt buy people faith to allah
do you like this??
they will pay you to become christian??
is that what bible says

Many people have attributed words and concepts to God and the prophets and the apostles. All of it is conjecture, word of mouth, "here say", and sometimes complete manipulation. (Thus the many versions of the Bible and all the interpretations of what was said and what it means)
I have nothing against heroes or icons, (or prophets, or God) and we surely choose ours according to our belief system.....what we already believe in or what we want to believe in.....so this all serves a purpose.
I think it is silly how you debate about who has chosen the right one.
It is outrageous and pathetic that you would kill in the name of any of them.
It is unprincipled to force your beliefs on anyone else.
For the most part the teachings attributed to them are benign. I dont need a prophet to tell me to do "good" things, and I dont need a hell to make me fearful if I do something wrong.
We live in an evolving universe and we could not possibly be anywhere else, and intelligent design or benevolent Gods are what we contrive to explain it and give it meaning.

sagegirl said:
Many people have attributed words and concepts to God and the prophets and the apostles. All of it is conjecture, word of mouth, "here say", and sometimes complete manipulation. (Thus the many versions of the Bible and all the interpretations of what was said and what it means)
I have nothing against heroes or icons, (or prophets, or God) and we surely choose ours according to our belief system.....what we already believe in or what we want to believe in.....so this all serves a purpose.
I think it is silly how you debate about who has chosen the right one.
It is outrageous and pathetic that you would kill in the name of any of them.
It is unprincipled to force your beliefs on anyone else.
For the most part the teachings attributed to them are benign. I dont need a prophet to tell me to do "good" things, and I dont need a hell to make me fearful if I do something wrong.
We live in an evolving universe and we could not possibly be anywhere else, and intelligent design or benevolent Gods are what we contrive to explain it and give it meaning.

Wow. You're pretty superior.

Oh and it's the islamics who have as their doctrine "convert, payup, or die". I would think that by your own statements this would force you to make at least a partial value judgement between the two.

Forum List

Back