Oops. Looks like Pena Nieto and Trump had two different conversations...

So whose side are you on? Mexico or America?
America's, which is why I'm voting for Clinton.
She is as anti American as you are.
Well, get used to her. She'll be your President for, at least, the next four years.

She, like obummer will never be addressed as president by me!
And no shits will be given. She'll still be in the White House, and you will be off sulking over the fact that you're not gonna get your "Great Wall of Trump".
I have to agree. obama's corrupt department of homeland security is going to oversee the election. The outcome is already known.

You libtards have high hopes riding on the c*nt you nominated. Tee hee!
Not Really. Clinton's unfavourables reached an all-time high, yesterday. Think about that. An. All. Time. High.

and as disliked as she is, she is Still. Beating. Trump. Now, you Trumpaloopas think about that a tick. Everyone hates Hillary. Yet, they would still prefer her over the orange-haired rabid baboon that you morons nominated to run our country.

So, for months, and months, Trump has said that Mexico is going to "pay for" his wall. Not only has he said that, but he ridiculed Pena Nieto when he made it clear he wouldn't pay for it. Trump had a chance to let Pena Nieto what he is going to do, and he wussed out.

Worse than wussed out, either Trump lied, Pna Nieto lied, or he, and Pena Nieto were involved in two different conversations.

Trump said, specifically, at the press conference:

"We did discus the wall, we didn't discuss payment of the wall," Trump told reporters at a brief press conference alongside Peña Nieto after their meeting. "That will be for a later date."

Except, Pena Nieto, apparently discussed paying for the wall:

"At the start of my conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted in Spanish from his official account afterwards. "After that, the conversation moved on to other topics and unfolded in a respectful manner."

So, actually, it turns out Trump didn't lie. They didn't discuss the Wall; The Mexican President told Trump how it's going to be, and Trump sat there, and took it like a bitch.
"At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall."
That's what Pena Nieto said. Verbally bitch slapped Trump, and Trump took it like the bitch he is.

How do you know that?
Tell you what? Read the OP, follow the link, then post a thought...

My son told me today that he's never going out to the backyard and picking up that dog shit. But yet in the end he did
Riiiiight. That's what Trump said in Phoenix, to. "Mexico is going to pay for it. They don't know it yet, but they are,"

It's adorable how you Trumpaloopas believe that Trump could actually do that.

So, for months, and months, Trump has said that Mexico is going to "pay for" his wall. Not only has he said that, but he ridiculed Pena Nieto when he made it clear he wouldn't pay for it. Trump had a chance to let Pena Nieto what he is going to do, and he wussed out.

Worse than wussed out, either Trump lied, Pna Nieto lied, or he, and Pena Nieto were involved in two different conversations.

"We did discus the wall, we didn't discuss payment of the wall," Trump told reporters at a brief press conference alongside Peña Nieto after their meeting. "That will be for a later date."

"At the start of my conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted in Spanish from his official account afterwards. "After that, the conversation moved on to other topics and unfolded in a respectful manner."

So, actually, it turns out Trump didn't lie. They didn't discuss the Wall; The Mexican President told Trump how it's going to be, and Trump sat there, and took it like a bitch.

That is all spin on your part.

As candidate it is not time to start formal negotiations.

And if he HAD started such negotiations, you would be here attacking him to speaking for American before he won.

America's, which is why I'm voting for Clinton.
Well, get used to her. She'll be your President for, at least, the next four years.

And no shits will be given. She'll still be in the White House, and you will be off sulking over the fact that you're not gonna get your "Great Wall of Trump".
I have to agree. obama's corrupt department of homeland security is going to oversee the election. The outcome is already known.
yeah...you tell yourself that. You guys lost because of "cheating". It couldn't possibly be because you nominated a sociopathic, rabid baboon that no one wanted anywhere near the White House. So it must have been cheating...

Ya know. This would be funny, if it didn't indicate a disturbing reality. After 4 now, count them 4 Presidential campaigns, you morons have learned fucking nothing. Look. Once? That's shit happens. Twice? Hell, the sun even shines on a dog's ass once in a while. Thrice? That's kinda disturbing. Four. Fucking. Times?!?! That's a fucking pattern, and one would think that you guys might decide that it's time to step back, and suss out what is wrong with you that you keep nominating guys, and running on platforms that lose. One might think you want to sus out what to do to...oh, I dunno...STOP. LOSING!!!!

But, no. You're going to bury your heads up your collective asses, and talk about "cheating"...

And if he HAD started such negotiations, you would be here attacking him to speaking for American before he won.
Sure. That's how that went. That's why he lied about who is going to pay for it not coming up.

yeah...you tell yourself that. You guys lost because of "cheating". It couldn't possibly be because you nominated a sociopathic, rabid baboon that no one wanted anywhere near the White House. So it must have been cheating...

Ya know. This would be funny, if it didn't indicate a disturbing reality. After 4 now, count them 4 Presidential campaigns, you morons have learned fucking nothing. Look. Once? That's shit happens. Twice? Hell, the sun even shines on a dog's ass once in a while. Thrice? That's kinda disturbing. Four. Fucking. Times?!?! That's a fucking pattern, and one would think that you guys might decide that it's time to step back, and suss out what is wrong with you that you keep nominating guys, and running on platforms that lose. One might think you want to sus out what to do to...oh, I dunno...STOP. LOSING!!!!

But, no. You're going to bury your heads up your collective asses, and talk about "cheating"...
Typical libtard rant. You lost you lost you lost! BS America lost. You libtards elected the two most corrupt assholes on the planet and America lost. That makes you all assholes! And, yes, you fucking did cheat. Ask Bernie Sanders!

Typical libtard rant. You lost you lost you lost! BS America lost. You libtards elected the two most corrupt assholes on the planet and America lost. That makes you all assholes! And, yes, you fucking did cheat. Ask Bernie Sanders!
Yet, in eight years you never managed so much as a single impeachment, let alone charges of corruption against Obama. I get it. It's easier for your ego to point your fingers at everyone else, and insist that your keep losing because everyone else is stupid, and corrupt.

Ya know what? Forget it. You're fucking morons. "Libtard" is just sad. Because the "Libtards" (Liberal Retards) keep winning. So, if you keep getting your political asses kicked by the retards, just what does that say about you...?

LMMFAO

Hooray for Trump. He had the balls to confront the freaking president of Mexico in freaking Mexico while Hillary is either too sick or too timid to even talk to the U.S. media. You almost gotta laugh that the left doesn't seem to care that Barry Hussein gave away 400 million dollars in cold cash to a corrupt country that supports terrorism for a lame promise that they won't capture any more hostages while they foam at the mouth over a freaking barrier that might keep criminals from crossing our southern border. Maybe liberalism is a mental illness.

Yeah...first meeting...so? You guys are nuts......You morons couldn't see straight with glasses on......

He's not speaking for America .
In reality he's raving nonsense and clowns like you are too mesmerised by the noise to know the difference.

Yeah...first meeting...so? You guys are nuts......You morons couldn't see straight with glasses on......
Says the guy with a major hard on for guns.

Yet, in eight years you never managed so much as a single impeachment, let alone charges of corruption against Obama. I get it. It's easier for your ego to point your fingers at everyone else, and insist that your keep losing because everyone else is stupid, and corrupt.

Ya know what? Forget it. You're fucking morons. "Libtard" is just sad. Because the "Libtards" (Liberal Retards) keep winning. So, if you keep getting your political asses kicked by the retards, just what does that say about you...?

LMMFAO
Go ahead, laugh your ass off. If you call winning doubling the national debt, passing a shit stained failing Obamacare, one trillion in shovel ready jobs and no jobs to show for it, record unemployment among blacks, a GDP of 1.2 , major cities across the US in ruins, if you call that winning then I'm laughing my ass off too. Had har hair Dee har har!

LMMFAO
Go ahead, laugh your ass off. If you call winning doubling the national debt, passing a shit stained failing Obamacare, one trillion in shovel ready jobs and no jobs to show for it, record unemployment among blacks, a GDP of 1.2 , major cities across the US in ruins, if you call that winning then I'm laughing my ass off too. Had har hair Dee har har!

Leftists have a very low bar for "winning"

Geraldo Rivera just said Trump "walked all over President Pena Nieto in a respectful way" and "he looked presidential". Geraldo is hispanic and leans left. I'll take Geraldo's opinion over the OP's.

Trump had a huge day while Hillary looked small and bitter. FACT.
Perhaps, but Geraldo has had a man-crush on Trump ever since he was 1st runner up on celebrity apprentice.

LMMFAO
Blah, blah, blah. You keep getting your political ass handed to you by "the Retards". They are smarter, and more clever than you. What does that say about you?

Forum List

Back