Oops. Looks like Pena Nieto and Trump had two different conversations...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
So, for months, and months, Trump has said that Mexico is going to "pay for" his wall. Not only has he said that, but he ridiculed Pena Nieto when he made it clear he wouldn't pay for it. Trump had a chance to let Pena Nieto what he is going to do, and he wussed out.

Worse than wussed out, either Trump lied, Pna Nieto lied, or he, and Pena Nieto were involved in two different conversations.

Trump said, specifically, at the press conference:

"We did discus the wall, we didn't discuss payment of the wall," Trump told reporters at a brief press conference alongside Peña Nieto after their meeting. "That will be for a later date."

Except, Pena Nieto, apparently discussed paying for the wall:

"At the start of my conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted in Spanish from his official account afterwards. "After that, the conversation moved on to other topics and unfolded in a respectful manner."

So, actually, it turns out Trump didn't lie. They didn't discuss the Wall; The Mexican President told Trump how it's going to be, and Trump sat there, and took it like a bitch.

So, for months, and months, Trump has said that Mexico is going to "pay for" his wall. Not only has he said that, but he ridiculed Pena Nieto when he made it clear he wouldn't pay for it. Trump had a chance to let Pena Nieto what he is going to do, and he wussed out.

Worse than wussed out, either Trump lied, Pna Nieto lied, or he, and Pena Nieto were involved in two different conversations.

"We did discus the wall, we didn't discuss payment of the wall," Trump told reporters at a brief press conference alongside Peña Nieto after their meeting. "That will be for a later date."

"At the start of my conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted in Spanish from his official account afterwards. "After that, the conversation moved on to other topics and unfolded in a respectful manner."

So, actually, it turns out Trump didn't lie. They didn't discuss the Wall; The Mexican President told Trump how it's going to be, and Trump sat there, and took it like a bitch.
"At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall."

"At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall."
That's what Pena Nieto said. Verbally bitch slapped Trump, and Trump took it like the bitch he is.

That's what Pena Nieto said. Verbally bitch slapped Trump, and Trump took it like the bitch he is.
Trump will lie about it in his speech in just a few minutes.

Geraldo Rivera just said Trump "walked all over President Pena Nieto in a respectful way" and "he looked presidential". Geraldo is hispanic and leans left. I'll take Geraldo's opinion over the OP's.

Trump had a huge day while Hillary looked small and bitter. FACT.

Geraldo Rivera just said Trump "walked all over President Pena Nieto in a respectful way" and "he looked presidential". Geraldo is hispanic and leans left. I'll take Geraldo's opinion over the OP's.

Trump has been looking very presidential. His new team is working well with him and I think Pence is an asset

Trump is still fronting for his base. The only reason to go to Mexico would be to soften his rapist image with Mexicans, instead he called Nieto a liar about paying for the wall and he held 'the wall' out in front of Mexicans as a possibility.

This I'm sure played well to his wavering base but for the hispanic vote it is just another negative.

He said she said....yawn
What the Mexican president said is on the record.
Fail.
Um...you get that you and I are on the same page, right? I'm rather mocking Trump for verbally having his dick handed to him by the Mexican President, after all the tough talk Trump has been making on the campaign trail about Mexico.

ON EDIT: Never mind. I didn't realise you were responding to some fucknut I have on record.

He said she said....yawn
Fail.
Um...you get that you and I are on the same page, right? I'm rather mocking Trump for verbally having his dick handed to him by the Mexican President, after all the tough talk Trump has been making on the campaign trail about Mexico.

It's only opinion El Presidente handed Trump anything. Opinions are like assholes

Apparently, the subject of the wall DID come up, and the solution is simple...

If the POS running Mexico doesn't want to pay for the wall, just cut off ALL AID PAYMENTS to Mexico until the wall is paid off...

He said she said....yawn
Fail.

Presidential? Really? He looked more like the red-headed stepchild after the trip to the woodshed to me. But, okay.

mrs bill looked haggard and unkempt.

Forum List

Back