oops...cain is pro choice

But you always DO back losers.

You'd go down on President Obama if he asked you to. And he's one of the biggest losers in American history.

And also, you're wrong. Mr. Cain can and HAS defended the 9-9-9 plan.

But I'll go you one better, ya dopey little hack.

That 9-9-9 plan may not be perfect. So what? It's still MASSIVELY better than the monstrosity we presently have. So for all your petty pontification about his plan, when you boil down all of your worthless rhetoric, it is crystal clear that YOU don't have any proposal that would do anything to improve, change, modify or eradicate the crap we have now. This makes you a defender of the IRS and the Tax Code.

You will deny it, of course. You remain trite, predictable and fundamentally dishonest like that.

no he isnt....He is an average president that really hasnt done to much.
Shrug.
No he really hasn't. I saw the clip of Mitt challenging him on sales tax. Cain had nothing! NOTHING! He also had to change it because of the poor people, because he knew it would be raising taxes on them as well.

No 9-9-9 is new paint on an old plan. Cut axes for the rich and raise them on the poorer classes.

Im not buying the bullshit, but i am not surprised you fell in love with a black man. I bet you are all about black men...

Well black men and old boring fucks who put you to sleep.

No. President Obama is the pits. Period. The only question about your fidelity to The One is whether you'd spit or swallow.

And you remain wrong. Mr. Cain has defended the plan. Perhaps a myopic twat like you just missed it. Ho hum. No surprise.

The balance of your racist sophistry is of no moment, you worthless loser.

Why are conservatives so obsessed with Gay oral sex?
Cause Gays do not have to worry about abortions?

Mr. Nick is totally out of control.

This thread is about Cain's views.

Yet, we have this out of control rant from Mr. Nick.

The second you mention pro choice the pro lifers come out of the woodwork.
Astonishing.

Such rants.

Christ, there was a bill recently and it would have been nice to discuss the First Amendment aspects of it, but they came out and with such emotion!

Damn.

Something more HAS to be behind that amount of anger.

Shrug.
No he really hasn't. I saw the clip of Mitt challenging him on sales tax. Cain had nothing! NOTHING! He also had to change it because of the poor people, because he knew it would be raising taxes on them as well.

No 9-9-9 is new paint on an old plan. Cut axes for the rich and raise them on the poorer classes.

Im not buying the bullshit, but i am not surprised you fell in love with a black man. I bet you are all about black men...

No. President Obama is the pits. Period. The only question about your fidelity to The One is whether you'd spit or swallow.

And you remain wrong. Mr. Cain has defended the plan. Perhaps a myopic twat like you just missed it. Ho hum. No surprise.

correct me if i'm wrong, but hetero oral sex generally doesn't lead to an abortion either.

Santorum claimed that Mr. Cain was "pro-choice."

The accusation elicited a Twitter response from Cain who wrote, "I'm 100% pro-life. End of story."

During an interview Wednesday with CNN's Piers Morgan, Cain stated his pro-life stance, even in cases of rape or incest.

"I believe that life begins at conception. And abortion under no circumstances," Cain said.

But when Morgan asked how he would feel if a member of his family were raped and if he would want that family member to raise the child, Cain said it is "not the government's role or anybody else's role to make that decision."

"So what I'm saying is it ultimately gets down to a choice that that family or that mother has to make. Not me as president, not some politician, not a bureaucrat," Cain said. "It gets down to the family and whatever they decide, they decide. I shouldn't have to tell them what decision to make for such a sensitive issue."

"The government shouldn't be trying to tell people everything to do, especially when it comes to social decision that they need to make," Cain continued.

It was unclear if Cain, in his response, was referring to abortion or one's decision to raise a child.
-- Santorum labels Cain ‘pro-choice,’ Cain rebuts – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs [Emphases added by me.]

It seems to me that it is also unclear whether the freedom of the family to make the call was limited to the hypothetical which had just been put to Mr. Cain: in other words, is he "pro-choice" only if and when it comes to the wrenching moral decision involving impregnation by rape?

Shrug.

Your selective reading aside, you are also flatly wrong.

There is no valid claim to be made that conservatives obsess over gay oral sex.

That's just you being dishonest again. Ho hum.

OOOO this is like when you backed Fred Thompson........

Cains done.
THE Fred Thompson that is now proud to represent a reverse mortgage company?

Law and order Freddy....Thats who he backed.

That you can't be honest is clear. That you can't speak for me appears to unduly confuse you.

I backed Fred because unlike the other candidates, the guy had a flair for articulating some clear ideas. He sweated some details. He WOULD have been a superior President.

On the other hand, he ran a poor campaign and he lacked energy during his campaign. It was not exactly a deficit that could be overcome, especially in a day and age where imbeciles like you fawn over the talentless, posturing, hollow fraud who got elected.

Law and order Freddy....Thats who he backed.

That you can't be honest is clear. That you can't speak for me appears to unduly confuse you.

I backed Fred because unlike the other candidates, the guy had a flair for articulating some clear ideas. He sweated some details. He WOULD have been a superior President.

On the other hand, he ran a poor campaign and he lacked energy during his campaign. It was not exactly a deficit that could be overcome, especially in a day and age where imbeciles like you fawn over the talentless, posturing, hollow fraud who got elected.

cant be honest? you backed him, you backed a loser. I never went into why you did, just that you did and he was a loser.

Stop making arguments up in your head in order to respond, you nut.

Not only can I be honest, you imbecile. I was. Unlike you.

I never said I didn't back him. I did back him.

What I said was that YOU backed a loser. You did: You backed The One.

And if you had a chance, you'd give The One a hummer, too.

Now stop making up lies just so that you can attempt to refute your own dishonest tripe. That kind of behavior only establishes (yet again) that you are dishonest and pathetically stupid, ya dickweed.

Last edited:
so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

:rofl:

man are the rightwingnuts gonna be ticked.

You gotta a link? or are you just post off the cuff again?

Herman Cain on abortion:

Give Herman Cain credit for consistency, and I'm not talking about his steadfast defense of "9-9-9."

On Sunday he outlined his position on abortion, though "outline" suggests a combination of elements, whereas Cain's points are one point: no abortion.

"I do not believe in abortion under any circumstances," he said on "Meet the Press." "Not for rape and incest." (He said rape and incest exceptions were unnecessary because the percentage of abortions in those situations was minuscule.)

The standard spiel of antiabortion politicians is to allow such exceptions in a post-Roe vs. Wade world. For example, Mitt Romney says, "I am pro-life and believe that abortion should be limited to only instances of rape, incest or to save the life of the mother."

The Romney position is illogical. If one believes that an embryo is the moral equivalent of a living human being, abortion is homicide even when the pregnancy is the result of rape or incest. (Abortion to save the life of the woman is allowed even in this scheme because the doctor can save only one life.)

Herman Cain on abortion: He may be wrong but he's consistent - latimes.com

Last edited:
so herman cain said he doesn't think government has a role in telling a woman what to do with her body.

:rofl:

man are the rightwingnuts gonna be ticked.

Calm down Dear. :)

Honestly, if He was your President, which position would you prefer he take?

It is completely in line with the rest of his views - fundamental protection of individual liberties and freedoms.
Unless you’re a Muslim American.

In reality, the religious right is a minority of the right.

But so many generalize the entire right based on them.

Due to the fact they exercise undue influence on conservatives in general; that’s been the case for almost 40 years.

I don't really care what a president (or presidential candidate's) position on abortion is because a president can't change what the SCOTUS has already done about that.

That won’t keep him from trying, however, making judicial appointments accordingly. Soon an inordinate number of the judiciary are hostile to privacy rights.

he also knows nothing about foreign policy...

or domestic policy.

Cabinet position at best.

I don’t think Obama will put him in his cabinet.

Of course he is pro-Choice. That was a no-brainer that he was, to me.

It is completely in line with the rest of his views - fundamental protection of individual liberties and freedoms.

but most of the "small govenrment" types are major hypocrites on that issue. (though we can disagree about him being for 'fundamental liberties and freedoms'... i just see him as another laissez faire corporatist).

Most conservatives are morally against abortion, but believe that it is a state issue not federal get it straight.

Forum List

Back