oops...cain is pro choice

He is not JUST "a" serious candidate, he is becoming THE serious candidate.

People like you should wise up.

That's the fact.

And, oh, by the way, I detest abortion in MOST cases and especially the absurd notion that anybody is or should be entitled (as a right) to "abortion on demand." On the other hand, I can understand the argument that it is not a question within the purview of the Federal Government. On that latter, I am not convinced. But I can still easily support Mr. Cain. I am FAR from alone.

OOOO this is like when you backed Fred Thompson........

Cains done.

You are so predictably unoriginal.

and yet accurate.

who cares,everyone has a right to their opinion. Am I pro choice. Well for me I could never have an abortion but I would never condemn anyone for having on.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
who cares,everyone has a right to their opinion. Am I pro choice. Well for me I could never have an abortion but I would never condemn anyone for having on.

Yeah murder is only an opinion I suppose..

Progressives have held that opinion since Marx unleashed his insanity...

Last edited:
Cain says adamantly that "life begins at conception". What do democrats say? What ever the sound bites or trick questions, conservatives can work with Cain. For some perspective, Obama used his (limited?) legal skills while he was a Ill. state senator to legalize the procedure of killing premature infants where they would not be given medical aid or even comforted while they lay dying. In fact the issue came up when a custodian found a living human baby in the garbage and turned it over to a nurse.

you really are a dumb shit.Here let me help you, its none of your business who someone fucks or what they do with their body...

It is my business - the Constitution applies to fetus's just like it applies to me..

In what universe is it not my business??

When people are being harmed its a true Americans duty to prevent such savagery...

You're killing future Americans, a person that in 20 years will be you or me.... They have the right to live and grow...

It is their right as human beings in an alleged civilized society to live and grow...

You have no right playing God......

No it really doesnt apply to a fetus, stop making shit up shitstain.

And a woman has the right to decide what goes on in her body. Not you or i nor the government has that right. You have the right to decide what drugs, food, or if you want to kill yourself.

Im not playing god, If i was playing god you wouldnt be alive. I'd have corrected that mistake a long time ago.

again thanks for showing how dumb you are and how you are actually not for smaller government.

Does that mean you agree with Mr Cain?
Can he count on your support for his candidacy?

Cains done.

You are so predictably unoriginal.

least i dont back Losers. :)

Cain cant even defend his 9-9-9 plan....

But you always DO back losers.

You'd go down on President Obama if he asked you to. And he's one of the biggest losers in American history.

And also, you're wrong. Mr. Cain can and HAS defended the 9-9-9 plan.

But I'll go you one better, ya dopey little hack.

That 9-9-9 plan may not be perfect. So what? It's still MASSIVELY better than the monstrosity we presently have. So for all your petty pontification about his plan, when you boil down all of your worthless rhetoric, it is crystal clear that YOU don't have any proposal that would do anything to improve, change, modify or eradicate the crap we have now. This makes you a defender of the IRS and the Tax Code.

You will deny it, of course. You remain trite, predictable and fundamentally dishonest like that.

you really are a dumb shit.Here let me help you, its none of your business who someone fucks or what they do with their body...

It is my business - the Constitution applies to fetus's just like it applies to me..

In what universe is it not my business??

When people are being harmed its a true Americans duty to prevent such savagery...

You're killing future Americans, a person that in 20 years will be you or me.... They have the right to live and grow...

It is their right as human beings in an alleged civilized society to live and grow...

You have no right playing God......

And a woman has the right to decide what goes on in her body. Not you or i nor the government has that right. You have the right to decide what drugs, food, or if you want to kill yourself.

Im not playing god, If i was playing god you wouldnt be alive. I'd have corrected that mistake a long time ago.

again thanks for showing how dumb you are and how you are actually not for smaller government.

Are you your own body or are you your mothers body??

Of course you would attempt to kill me...

You're a violent ignorant lunatic...

Throughout recent history murder and violence has been your ilks motto...

Does that mean you agree with Mr Cain?
Can he count on your support for his candidacy?

nope

For a moment there, you seemed to have something in common that you feel strongly about.

Yeah murder is only an opinion I suppose..

Progressives have held that opinion since Marx unleashed his insanity...
I guess I should have made it more clear I cant have one for myself I said but I am not one to judge. I will not judge someone for having one BUT When they get to heaven then they will have to answer to our maker.

It is however very possible his coming out as pro choice in terms of a position of power, gaining him support the never had before.

least i dont back Losers. :)

Cain cant even defend his 9-9-9 plan....

But you always DO back losers.

You'd go down on President Obama if he asked you to. And he's one of the biggest losers in American history.

And also, you're wrong. Mr. Cain can and HAS defended the 9-9-9 plan.

But I'll go you one better, ya dopey little hack.

That 9-9-9 plan may not be perfect. So what? It's still MASSIVELY better than the monstrosity we presently have. So for all your petty pontification about his plan, when you boil down all of your worthless rhetoric, it is crystal clear that YOU don't have any proposal that would do anything to improve, change, modify or eradicate the crap we have now. This makes you a defender of the IRS and the Tax Code.

You will deny it, of course. You remain trite, predictable and fundamentally dishonest like that.

no he isnt....He is an average president that really hasnt done to much.
Shrug.
No he really hasn't. I saw the clip of Mitt challenging him on sales tax. Cain had nothing! NOTHING! He also had to change it because of the poor people, because he knew it would be raising taxes on them as well.

No 9-9-9 is new paint on an old plan. Cut axes for the rich and raise them on the poorer classes.

Im not buying the bullshit, but i am not surprised you fell in love with a black man. I bet you are all about black men...

Well black men and old boring fucks who put you to sleep.

No. President Obama is the pits. Period. The only question about your fidelity to The One is whether you'd spit or swallow.

And you remain wrong. Mr. Cain has defended the plan. Perhaps a myopic twat like you just missed it. Ho hum. No surprise.

The balance of your racist sophistry is of no moment, you worthless loser.

Mr. Nick is totally out of control.

This thread is about Cain's views.

Yet, we have this out of control rant from Mr. Nick.

The second you mention pro choice the pro lifers come out of the woodwork.

he's not a serious candidate. people should stop treating him like he is. that's the fact.

He is not JUST "a" serious candidate, he is becoming THE serious candidate.

People like you should wise up.

That's the fact.

And, oh, by the way, I detest abortion in MOST cases and especially the absurd notion that anybody is or should be entitled (as a right) to "abortion on demand." On the other hand, I can understand the argument that it is not a question within the purview of the Federal Government. On that latter, I am not convinced. But I can still easily support Mr. Cain. I am FAR from alone.

Cains done.
THE Fred Thompson that is now proud to represent a reverse mortgage company?

Cain on Abortion

"If I were president, I would sign legislation that would protect the sanctity of life”
Race42012 Interview with Herman Cain, 23 February 2011

“It’s not Planned Parenthood. No, it’s planned genocide. You can quote me on that.”
“There’s not any planning other than to abort the baby.”
CNSNews.com, 15 March 2011

Libtards are willfully stupid.

Forum List

Back