Only three White House press briefings for the entire month of July

Only three White House press briefings for the entire month of July. And today is the 31st so I doubt if it will make it to four.

So why is Trump unwilling to answer questions?

Even when Bush lied us into Iraq, he had more press briefings than three in an entire month?

Why is Trump being such a pu$$y?

What are the questions Trump afraid to answer?

White House Press Briefings

How White House Reporters Are Doing Their Jobs in a Summer With Few Briefings | Washingtonian

News

I could provide more, but this is enough to prove you a damn liar.

From your own, linked article,:

"The briefing shortage can’t easily be chalked up to President Trump’s travel schedule: There’d only been three such events in the past 30 days, Stelter reported. And as reporters in the room will tell you, other administrations would make themselves available even when the president was overseas."

May i siggest you actually read articles before linking them?

You might want to practice what you preach, that article covered 11 days of June.

Because in todays age of social media politicans no longer need the media the way they used 20 or 30 years ago. Trump can use his twitter account to get whatever message out he wants anything he tweets his followers on twitter retweet the broadcast and cable news networks report on they wind up on Facebook and other social media platforms people here start threads about them. President Obama was the first to see the value of social media and use it to his advantage President Trump has continued that and expanded it.

Only three White House press briefings for the entire month of July. And today is the 31st so I doubt if it will make it to four.

Even when Bush lied us into Iraq, he had more press briefings than three in an entire month?

White House Press Briefings

How White House Reporters Are Doing Their Jobs in a Summer With Few Briefings | Washingtonian

News

I could provide more, but this is enough to prove you a damn liar.

From your own, linked article,:

"The briefing shortage can’t easily be chalked up to President Trump’s travel schedule: There’d only been three such events in the past 30 days, Stelter reported. And as reporters in the room will tell you, other administrations would make themselves available even when the president was overseas."

May i siggest you actually read articles before linking them?

That's fuking hilarious!
:iyfyus.jpg:

Pu$$ie$ are afraid to answer questions.

Why?

Because they are pu$$ie$.

LMAO Why should he hold a press conference??

The press makes up its own news and they don't need a press conference to do that.

Forum List

Back