Only 24% Say They Share Obama's Political Views

More than that voted for Obama in 2008 so I don't see why you can't believe it....its true...Obama is perfect example of why stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

actually Palin is a great reason why stupid people shouldnt be allowed to Vote

Palin?
Palin?
what has Palin have to do with 6 million jobs gone in 30 months?

actually you can blame bush for that one....

actually Palin is a great reason why stupid people shouldnt be allowed to Vote

Palin?
Palin?
what has Palin have to do with 6 million jobs gone in 30 months?

actually you can blame bush for that one....

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.compaes.txt

you want to try that again?
GWB would be the one who did not have a 800 billion tarp/stimulus slush fund wasted during this time

2008 137996 137913 137841 137656 137423 137245 137014 136747 136313 135804 135002 134383
2009 133563 132837 132041 131381 130995 130493 130193 129962 129726 129505 129450 129320
2010 129281 129246 129438 129715 130173 129981 129932 129873 129844 130015 130108 130229 p

Last edited:
jobs lost or created

Jobs+Bush+vs+Obama.jpg

Obama vs. Bush, and remember the 2008 was affected more by the Bush policies than the Obama policies

Harmony & Me: The Jobs Report

I refuse to accept the notion that 24% of people in this nation are utter retards.

More than that voted for Obama in 2008 so I don't see why you can't believe it....its true...Obama is perfect example of why stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

I think Obama is more a product of "I'm cool, I voted for the black guy" than anything else. I think most of those folks are like, waaaaaaaaaaaayy over that.

I think it was more a product of I'm not voting for anyone who had anythng to do with Bush. The Obama campaign did a good job of morphing McCain into McBush.

jobs lost or created

Jobs+Bush+vs+Obama.jpg

Obama vs. Bush, and remember the 2008 was affected more by the Bush policies than the Obama policies

what policies would that be?
1/2 of tarp?
800 billion dollar stimulus?
that would be Obama

What policies did GWB have that caused any of this?
Glass Se-gall?
Nope
Sarbanes Oxley?
that was added reulation
tax policy?
Letting me keep more of my wealth caused other people to stop paying there mortgage?

I do not blame Obama for the meltdown
I blame him for wasting 1 trillion dollars on slush
I blame him for not allowing the expansion of oil (shale included) exploration/refinement as well as distribution

You want more?

24%??? That seems high! There can not be that many morons in the world.

In a new poll, 75% say that they like Obama. Guess the other 25% like you are the morons and try to act like cowboys.

Do you have a link to that poll?
because this BS got Obama elected
there is enough of us who are not going to let that happen again
you dont have a link, we will call you out 100% of the time
Only 24% Say They Share Obama's Political Views - Rasmussen Reports™

https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#trash/130719d6785000a1

jobs lost or created

Jobs+Bush+vs+Obama.jpg

1/2 of tarp?
that would be Obama

Glass Se-gall?
Nope
Sarbanes Oxley?
that was added reulation
tax policy?
Letting me keep more of my wealth caused other people to stop paying there mortgage?

I blame him for not allowing the expansion of oil (shale included) exploration/refinement as well as distribution

You want more?

Bush's deregulation of the financial markets directly led to the financial collapse.... or did you forget that whole part of history.....

Bush enacted the auto bailouts and the first stimulus as well...... or did you forget that as well.

oh and there were also the tax cuts for top 2% of wage earners that werent paid for either.....

Last edited:

I think Obama is more a product of "I'm cool, I voted for the black guy" than anything else. I think most of those folks are like, waaaaaaaaaaaayy over that.

I think it was more a product of I'm not voting for anyone who had anythng to do with Bush. The Obama campaign did a good job of morphing McCain into McBush.

Well, that very well may be part of it too. Not to mention, McCain was a very unimpressive candidate... both in terms of his age and his demeanor.

jobs lost or created

Jobs+Bush+vs+Obama.jpg

1/2 of tarp?
that would be Obama

Glass Se-gall?
Nope
Sarbanes Oxley?
that was added reulation
tax policy?

You want more?

Bush's deregulation of the financial markets directly led to the financial collapse.... or did you forget that whole part of history.....

Bush enacted the auto bailouts and fhe first stimulus as well...... or did you forget that as well.

oh and there were also the tax cuts for top 2% of wage earners that werent paid for either.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Unpaid for tax cuts
.... I love that one.

1/2 of tarp?
that would be Obama

Glass Se-gall?
Nope
Sarbanes Oxley?
that was added reulation
tax policy?

You want more?

Bush enacted the auto bailouts and fhe first stimulus as well...... or did you forget that as well.

Unpaid for tax cuts
.... I love that one.

any cut in taxes, needs to be offset by a cut in spending (hence paying for those tax cuts). would you like to point out where Bush cut spending to offset these tax cuts? id love to hear your argument about this now.

Unpaid for tax cuts
.... I love that one.

any cut in taxes, needs to be offset by a cut in spending (hence paying for those tax cuts). would you like to point out where Bush cut spending to offset these tax cuts? id love to hear your argument about this now.

Here ya go Sparky.... It's well documented that the Democrat Congress AND Bush spent like drunken sailors. Thanks for the nod to the obvious. But let's get back to my point... tax cuts do not need to be paid for, that's just dumb.

Tax cuts will lead to more money in the private sector, which leads to a growing economy which in turn generates more tax receipts than at the higher rates. Now, with that said, if you cut tax rates 2% and then increase spending by 20%, you've thrown the whole equation under the bus by increasing spending at a higher rate than growth.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Neither is racism! :eek:

Quite contrary actually it is. Just most people aren't up front about it most have been to filled to the gills with white guilt and political correctness.

Nope, quite wrong in fact. Most people experience prejudice, not the blantant racism espoused by the link you have to Northwest Front.

Another one:cuckoo: So according to you wanting a white homeland is racist? I guess the Japanese and Israelis and African nations are racist then...either that or you are just another brainwashed lemming who has been beat down by pc bs and hate's white folks.

Unpaid for tax cuts
.... I love that one.

Here ya go Sparky.... It's well documented that the Democrat Congress AND Bush spent like drunken sailors. Thanks for the nod to the obvious. But let's get back to my point... tax cuts do not need to be paid for, that's just dumb.

Tax cuts will lead to more money in the private sector, which leads to a growing economy which in turn generates more tax receipts than at the higher rates. Now, with that said, if you cut tax rates 2% and then increase spending by 20%, you've thrown the whole equation under the bus by increasing spending at a higher rate than growth.

You're welcome.

if tax cuts lead to more money is the private sector, why havent the extension of the Bush tax cuts led to this? Point to any time in history with evidence that tax cuts have paid for themselves? If tax cuts lead to more revenue, why are we still having budget annual budget deficits? Both Reagan,and GW Bush all added tot he national debt while in office while at the same time passing huge tax cuts, but oh wait then there was Clinton who actually raised taxes, had a huge economic boom and had a surplus..... isnt that contradictory to your theory?

Gotta admit..the one thing Bush sort of got right while in office was to get his agenda through..he totally ran this country like it was under one party.

Obama should have done the same.

you are very right. bush got things through even with control of congress. Obama was a lame duck with a super majority. the man blew a golden opportunity by giving the reigns to reid and pelosi. inexperience cost him dearly there

You're welcome.

if tax cuts lead to more money is the private sector, why havent the extension of the Bush tax cuts led to this? Point to any time in history with evidence that tax cuts have paid for themselves? If tax cuts lead to more revenue, why are we still having budget annual budget deficits? Both Reagan,and GW Bush all added tot he national debt while in office while at the same time passing huge tax cuts, but oh wait then there was Clinton who actually raised taxes, had a huge economic boom and had a surplus..... isnt that contradictory to your theory?

Repeat after me.... S P E N D I N G.

Spending is outpacing growth at an ever increasing rate. Simply put, if you get a $100 raise and in turn, take on a $500 car note, you're $400 in the hole, with the pay raise.

You're welcome.

Repeat after me.... S P E N D I N G.

Spending is outpacing growth at an ever increasing rate. Simply put, if you get a $100 raise and in turn, take on a $500 car note, you're $400 in the hole, with the pay raise.

wait... wasnt youre argument that lower taxes will spur the economy and get us out of debt? now its cutting spending? ok mr genius try this argument on. the FY 2010 budget was $3.5 trillion. 80% of which was social security, medicare, medicaid, defense and interest on the debt. tax revenues were $2.2 trillion. 80% of $3.5 trillion is $2.8 trillion, so if we were to cut everything the government spends money on beside medicare, mediciad, defense and interest we are still $600 billion in the whole. name your cuts now!

Forum List

Back