Jackbooted thugs assault man and break into his house bc of loans!

Department Of Education: Raid Of California Man's Home Was Not Related To Defaulted Student Loans

WOW! Talk about tyranny....my god...This would have happened in any other state the pigs would be laying dead in the yard.Of course not its claiming its not because of loans so exactly WHY did the DOE have anything to do with it...this scares the shit out of me.Next its gonna be home schoolers looking over their shoulders.

Jeezus, way to skew a story. Did you even read it?

"Because this is an ongoing criminal investigation, we can’t comment on the specifics of the case. We can say that the OIG’s office conducts about 30-35 search warrants a year on issues such as bribery, fraud, and embezzlement of federal student aid funds."

Home schoolers? Puleeze, do you stick it in your arm or just smoke it?

• Banned
Like I said they took the original story down because they were catching so much flak for it. That is just bullshit to try and make these people sound like criminals. Either way you sure in the hell don't need a bunch of thugs with badges knocking the door down and assaulting people because of loans. Yes home schoolers zog hates that they can't control what is put in millions of young people's minds when they are taught at school I believe its a matter of time before home schooling is outlawed.

Like I said they took the original story down because they were catching so much flak for it. That is just bullshit to try and make these people sound like criminals. Either way you sure in the hell don't need a bunch of thugs with badges knocking the door down and assaulting people because of loans. Yes home schoolers zog hates that they can't control what is put in millions of young people's minds when they are taught at school I believe its a matter of time before home schooling is outlawed.

Read carefully: It...wasn't...because...of...loans.

Well, as you have pointed out they claim that they "conduct about 30-35 search warrants a year on issues such as bribery, fraud, and embezzlement of federal student aid funds." That could just be the politically correct way of saying this guy had defaulted on his wife's student loans.

Although I definitely agree that the title of the thread insinuates that it was due to a default.

I did not know that the DOE had the right to issue warrants.

Immie

• Banned

Learn to read through the governments bullshit back peddling because they fucked up!

Well, as you have pointed out they claim that they "conduct about 30-35 search warrants a year on issues such as bribery, fraud, and embezzlement of federal student aid funds." That could just be the politically correct way of saying this guy had defaulted on his wife's student loans.

Although I definitely agree that the title of the thread insinuates that it was due to a default.

Immie

Search warrants, but not SWAT teams. Obviously, even something warranting a benign search warrant is more serious than a default on a student loan. The biggest penalty for that is wage garnishment. Or if a person isn't working and collecting some federal subsidy, that can end abruptly, as well as the IRS can keep any tax refund owed. But they certainly don't storm the home!!

This is charming and I didn't know this but the dept of edukation has its own law enforcement. How special.

The Answer Sheet - Education Department buying 27 shotguns

It works the same for any agency, or any citizen filing a complaint with the appropriate law enforcement agency. They don't deputize some office clerk, and Joe Citizen doesn't personally storm the property of the perp. Hello?

Besides redundancy, every dept doesn't need to waste billions of OUR hard earned money for their own in house authoritarians, law enforcers. They could ask local law enforcement to assist. That would be to0 simple though, right???!!! Hello!!

Last edited:
This is charming and I didn't know this but the dept of edukation has its own law enforcement. How special.

The Answer Sheet - Education Department buying 27 shotguns

It works the same for any agency, or any citizen filing a complaint with the appropriate law enforcement agency. They don't deputize some office clerk, and Joe Citizen doesn't personally storm the property of the perp. Hello?

Besides redundancy, every dept doesn't need to waste billions of OUR hard earned money for their own in house authoritarians, law enforcers. They could ask local law enforcement to assist. That would be to0 simple though, right???!!! Hello!!

I believe they do. I seriously doubt that SWAT team pictured is employed by the Department of Education.

I believe they do. I seriously doubt that SWAT team pictured is employed by the Department of Education.

I would hope not. I'd prefer local officials working in conjunction with the Dept of Education instead of their own in house enforcers. That just doesn't go together.

Now if the statements by the police are wrong, then Mr. Wright has the basis for a lawsuit that will make him a very well to do man.

Immie

Search warrants, but not SWAT teams. Obviously, even something warranting a benign search warrant is more serious than a default on a student loan. The biggest penalty for that is wage garnishment. Or if a person isn't working and collecting some federal subsidy, that can end abruptly, as well as the IRS can keep any tax refund owed. But they certainly don't storm the home!!

One would think search warrants but not SWAT teams but evidently that would be incorrect. What is next a Waco style assault for an over-due school library book? Missed homework assignment?

Immie

Department Of Education: Raid Of California Man's Home Was Not Related To Defaulted Student Loans

While it was reported in local media that the search was related to a defaulted student loan, that is incorrect," Hamilton said. "This is related to a criminal investigation. The Inspector General’s Office does not execute search warrants for late loan payments."

I read that... unfortunately, I have begun to doubt the words of public officials way too often. I wonder why?

Immie

Forum List

Back