Only 24% Say They Share Obama's Political Views

so in othe words, 24% of us are on the same level as Moo Tse Tung,Hitler & Castro? Im sure 95% of them live in the Deep Blue States that are all about 25 Billion in debt.:clap2:

Texas is about as Republican as you can get they currently have $34 billion in debt and somewhere around a $15-$26 billion budget shortfall for the FY 2011. :clap2:

Texas was able to close the budget shortfall, they just cut 16% of the states education budget, cause thats the first place to start is education

Why do you libs have to tell lies?

The Democrats in the legislature want to see more of the state's rainy day fund used to support education. [23] Gov. Perry is opposed to tapping the state's rainy day fund, which has approximately $9.7 billion. [24]
Texas state budget - Sunshine Review

One more thing, this is what is called transparency

nice try with the deflection:

i apologize though it was only a 13% cut to primary education another 7.6% to higher education -

Texas lawmakers unveiled a Spartan budget late Tuesday night that slashes $31 billion in spending to close the state's massive budget deficit. Education, Medicaid and corrections would be hit particularly hard.
House legislators were forced to rely on spending cuts to close the shortfall -- estimated at between $15 billion and $27 billion -- because Republican leaders pledged not to raise taxes. They also did not touch the state's projected $9.4 billion rainy day fund, one of the most flush in the nation.
The spending plan calls for a 13% hit to public education and a 7.6% drop in higher education support

Texas slashes budget to close budget deficit - Jan. 19, 2011

Texas is about as Republican as you can get they currently have $34 billion in debt and somewhere around a $15-$26 billion budget shortfall for the FY 2011. :clap2:

Texas was able to close the budget shortfall, they just cut 16% of the states education budget, cause thats the first place to start is education

Why do you libs have to tell lies?

The Democrats in the legislature want to see more of the state's rainy day fund used to support education. [23] Gov. Perry is opposed to tapping the state's rainy day fund, which has approximately $9.7 billion. [24]
Texas state budget - Sunshine Review

One more thing, this is what is called transparency

nice try with the deflection:

i apologize though it was only a 13% cut to primary education another 7.6% to higher education -

Texas lawmakers unveiled a Spartan budget late Tuesday night that slashes $31 billion in spending to close the state's massive budget deficit. Education, Medicaid and corrections would be hit particularly hard.
House legislators were forced to rely on spending cuts to close the shortfall -- estimated at between $15 billion and $27 billion -- because Republican leaders pledged not to raise taxes. They also did not touch the state's projected $9.4 billion rainy day fund, one of the most flush in the nation.
The spending plan calls for a 13% hit to public education and a 7.6% drop in higher education support

Texas slashes budget to close budget deficit - Jan. 19, 2011

The link I gave you is from the state of Texas and is as I asses it up to date (within days)
It is unclear to me what an event that took place 6 months ago and wrote by CNN has to do with the facts?

direct from your page:

On May 29 the legislature sent a $172 billion budget to Gov. Rick Perry. The 2012-2013 budget -- Texas has a two-year budget cycle -- slashes $4 billion from schools. Those cuts violate state law, so the budget plan depends on the passage of another bill that would tweak the state's school finance system. [19] The budget cuts state spending by $15.2 billion, reduces funding for education and healthcare, and cuts more than 5,700 jobs from the state workforce. The budget would reduce state funding to school districts by $4 billion and shrink the state workforce to 235,135 by fiscal 2013, a decrease of 5,727 from the current 2011 level. [20]

Texas Democrats opposed the budget submitted to the governor. An analysis by the House Democrats' Legislative Study Group said the budget does not account for the state's population growth. The state government needs $99 billion in state funds to maintain services at current levels, but the budget allocates only $80.7 billion in state general revenue, leaving a shortfall of $18.3 billion, according to the analysis

too bad they are gonna make 5,727 lose thier jobs cut the education by $4 billion and still have an $18.3 billion shortfall, but they wont touch the rainy day fund........

It's not the one-in-four that agree with Obama that scares me so much as the one-in-ten that thinks Obama is too conservative!

24%??? That seems high! There can not be that many morons in the world.

In a new poll, 75% say that they like Obama. Guess the other 25% like you are the morons and try to act like cowboys.

Do you have a link to that poll?
because this BS got Obama elected
there is enough of us who are not going to let that happen again
you dont have a link, we will call you out 100% of the time
Only 24% Say They Share Obama's Political Views - Rasmussen Reports™

actually the article title is misleading.... here is what it says exactly...

54% of Likely U.S. Voters think Obama is more ideologically liberal than they are, while only 13% view him as more conservative. Twenty-four percent (24%) say their political views are about the same as the president's.

Forty-five percent (45%) of Democratic voters, however, say their views are about the same as the president’s, although that ties the lowest finding to date. The number of Democrats who felt this way peaked at 60% in late February. Twenty-four percent (24%) of Democrats say the president is more conservative than they are, while 22% think he is more liberal.

nicely misleading...

I agree, BUT! I didn't know so many liberals liked Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Libya wars on top of agreeing with torture, bush tax cuts, bail-outs, stimulus's Government motors and so on... Oh that's right, they don't when a Republican is in charge but when it's a Democrat they forget that is actually Obama’s policies…

Do you ever stop to think that a lot of people agree with some of Obama's positions and not others? Personally, I have never voted for anyone with whom I agreed with on 100% of the issues. Usually, it's closer to 50/50 agree/disagree, and I have to choose by the issues that are most important to me. I find it amusing that so many people here agree almost 100% with their party's stand on most issues.

24%??? That seems high! There can not be that many morons in the world.

In a new poll, 75% say that they like Obama. Guess the other 25% like you are the morons and try to act like cowboys.

Do you have a link to that poll?
because this BS got Obama elected
there is enough of us who are not going to let that happen again
you dont have a link, we will call you out 100% of the time
Only 24% Say They Share Obama's Political Views - Rasmussen Reports™

Try CNN.

I refuse to accept the notion that 24% of people in this nation are utter retards.

More than that voted for Obama in 2008 so I don't see why you can't believe it....its true...Obama is perfect example of why stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

I think Obama is more a product of "I'm cool, I voted for the black guy" than anything else. I think most of those folks are like, waaaaaaaaaaaayy over that.

I refuse to accept the notion that 24% of people in this nation are utter retards.

More than that voted for Obama in 2008 so I don't see why you can't believe it....its true...Obama is perfect example of why stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

actually Palin is a great reason why stupid people shouldnt be allowed to Vote

hahahah, why not?? a bunch of idiots voted for the impostor Obama..

Right. She didn't win and this thread isn't about Sarah Palin.

Palin?
Palin?
what has Palin have to do with 6 million jobs gone in 30 months?

Forum List

Back