Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

Stop lying. You’re not a doctor. You're just repeating conspiracy bullshit that somebody else told you
Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been inconsistencies in the reporting of COVID-19 cases. Hospitals have been incentivized to mark deaths as COVID deaths, even in cases where it may not be the primary cause of death. Hospitals were paid $13,000 per person who was admitted as a COVID case, and another $39,000 for every patient put on a ventilator.

Minnesota state senator and family physician, Scott Jenson, has critiqued the CDC’s prevention guidelines on how doctors are certifying COVID-19 deaths on death certificates. He pointed out that the current system could easily cause the disease to appear deadlier than it actually is.

Related: Data Shows How to Protect Against Coronavirus and We Address Conspiracy Theories

“In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”
CDC Admits Hospital Incentives Drove Up COVID-19 Deaths

Under the current CDC guidelines, a patient who is hit by a bus, and then tests positive for COVID-19, would be marked as a COVID death, despite injuries from the bus accident.

In Florida, a man died in a motorcycle accident, tested positive for COVID-19, and was then marked down as a COVID death. The same thing was seen in the case of a man who died of a gunshot wound, and a man who died of Parkinson’s disease.

There is naturally going to be a lot less demand now that the rabid fear has died down and we know how to treat the infection without putting everybody on a vent like they were early on.

Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been inconsistencies in the reporting of COVID-19 cases. Hospitals have been incentivized to mark deaths as COVID deaths, even in cases where it may not be the primary cause of death. Hospitals were paid $13,000 per person who was admitted as a COVID case, and another $39,000 for every patient put on a ventilator.

Minnesota state senator and family physician, Scott Jenson, has critiqued the CDC’s prevention guidelines on how doctors are certifying COVID-19 deaths on death certificates. He pointed out that the current system could easily cause the disease to appear deadlier than it actually is.

Related: Data Shows How to Protect Against Coronavirus and We Address Conspiracy Theories

Under the current CDC guidelines, a patient who is hit by a bus, and then tests positive for COVID-19, would be marked as a COVID death, despite injuries from the bus accident.

In Florida, a man died in a motorcycle accident, tested positive for COVID-19, and was then marked down as a COVID death. The same thing was seen in the case of a man who died of a gunshot wound, and a man who died of Parkinson’s disease.

Of course there were inconsistencies. It’s not logistically possible to be completely accurate in the reporting of cases for a worldwide pandemic

too many were dying from, the fauci death protocol of vents and remdesiver, even so much even the WHO came out against it.
From your link… do you even read them or are you just searching for headlines?!

The guideline development group recognized that more research is needed, especially to provide higher certainty of evidence for specific groups of patients. They supported continued enrollment in trials evaluating remdesivir.

Updated 20 November 2020
* A conditional recommendation is issued when the evidence around the benefits and risks of an intervention are less certain. In this case, there is a conditional recommendation against the use of remdesivir. This means that there isn’t enough evidence to support its use.

On 22 April 2022, following publication of new data from a clinical trial looking at the outcome of admission to hospital, WHO now suggests the use of remdesivir in mild or moderate COVID-19 patients who are at high risk of hospitalization.

Of course there were inconsistencies. It’s not logistically possible to be completely accurate in the reporting of cases for a worldwide pandemic

Especially when there are so many different crooked agencies and agents telling so many different lies, with a lack of coordination among them to make sure that any given lie from one source doesn't too badly contradict other lies from other sources.

That's an advantage to telling the truth. Truth is generally consistent, so it's much easier for one person telling the truth to avoid contradicting someone else telling the truth.

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
I never got any.

Especially when there are so many different crooked agencies and agents telling so many different lies, with a lack of coordination among them to make sure that any given lie from one source doesn't too badly contradict other lies from other sources
Conspiracy nut talk

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
my wife and I got the latest shot. At first insurance wouldn't cover but then they offered it free of charge at work.

Weird huh?

I guess I'm one of the 2%.

Citizens have come to realize that the Covid shots are ineffective and can actually can cause health issues.
My first bout with Covid was apparently February 2020. I felt like excrement for about three days and then had a foul smell in my nose for about a month. In September 2022 I was asymptomatic. I played tennis the day I was diagnosed and only tested because my wife and older son got mildly sick, my son's girlfriend moderately sick.

Now you understand what virtue signaling/wokism is all about.
Sincerity is of no consequence to them. Only the appearance of sincerity is necessary, and that can change at any time if the cult tells them something else is the new reality.
In the world of progressive liberals, you only have to say you believe something. You don't actually need to believe it. In fact, that could get in the way. Because if you actually believe in something, you may later find yourself in their sights as someone to be outraged at.
They are expecting only about 20% to get vaccinated, because people think it's over but the rates are going up again and people who are moving around active traveling get it. Dupes can just sit on their bums out in the country somewhere and do all right but they do die 4 times as often as Democrats because that is the ratio of how many get the shot...

Forum List

Back