Only 2% of Americans have gotten latest COVID shot. What happened to the PRO VAXXERS?

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
The Elf's mysteries work in mysterious ways.

Does lizard boy Carville still want to punch unvaccinated people in the face, or don’t the current jabs count?

So far any drugs I’ve been injected with have had no negative effects

1699136571194.png

Maybe because two years ago a million Americans died of COVID and millions more were hospitalized
As the CDC report notes, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned

As the CDC report notes, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned

They were alive before they caught COVID, dead afterwards

Seems like only yesterday you were openly criticized, banned from social media, possibly fired from your job, and prevented from travelling if you did not get the COVID SHOT.

Now only 2 in 100 Americans have gotten the newest COVID SHOT.

What has changed? No one said anything to me. Why is it now Ok to not get the shot, but 2 years ago, you were completely destroyed if you spoke out against the vax….or even chose not to get it.

Weird huh?

For those of you who got the shot and maybe boosters….why are you not getting the new shot?
They all know the clot shot is a ticking bomb inside their blood.

That’s not really an answer… how does the vent kill them?
ventilators are nasty last resort solutions. Laying there with your mouth open and a tube stuck down it leaves you vulnerable to lots of infections, particularly pneumonia. It is why they switch you to a trach after 10 days max because you are pretty much 100% guaranteed pneumonia if they don't, though many already have some degree of it at that point

ventilators are nasty last resort solutions. Laying there with your mouth open and a tube stuck down it leaves you vulnerable to lots of infections, particularly pneumonia. It is why they switch you to a trach after 10 days max because you are pretty much 100% guaranteed pneumonia if they don't, though many already have some degree of it at that point
So you’re claiming the vents gave the pneumonia and not COVID?

My parents have gotten their yearly flu shot but will not get the covid shot.

So you’re claiming the vents gave the pneumonia and not COVID?

I am not claiming anything beyond what I said about vents being a nasty alternative. If you are perfectly fine, have a car wreck and are on one, 10 days later they will trach you (if not sooner) for the reasons I stated. I don't paint cause and effect with a broad brush. You can get pneumonia from a sinus infection. Medicine is based largely on data and the data has lead to a protocol to trach people. I don't know if there is a universal cause of the pneumonia experienced. It is just a near certain correlation. Vents are also not kind to your lung tissue. I have posted before that because doctors were so freaked the hell out with no history of COVID to rely on, they rushed to stick people on vents way too quickly once they saw their O2 down in the mid 90's when we now know that people with COVID can get down close to 80% and recover fine with no ventilation required. They just needed some supplemental O2 and to be kept in bed.

Forum List

Back