Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Well that didn't take long. Investors, venture capitalists and developers will be voting with their money thanks to the political hit job that Letitia James and Judge Engeron executed on Donald Trump. More to follow, that is for certain.

Well that didn't take long. Investors, venture capitalists and developers will be voting with their money thanks to the political hit job that Letitia James and Judge Engeron executed on Donald Trump. More to follow, that is for certain.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I hope they continue!

Good.

Because this isn't about trump at all. This is about if the system doesn't like you then you will be punished.

If it were actually about legality then there would be thousands of businesses men in new York being sued right now because what trump did is common practice.

So other organizations are seeing if they don't tow the line and do what the establishment says then they will also be punished while the others get to keep on doing it.

You mean they won’t underwrite honest appraisals?

Grant Cardone.....another fraudster.

Don't be in such a hurry to get your thread up, that you spoil it's impact with a title that can't be understood.

Regardless, to the topic it's a good one.

It's happening....
I knew it would....

You mean they won’t underwrite honest appraisals?
You were never an appraiser. I was. I was more than just an appraiser, I owned my own appraisal firm and hired appraisers. I also was called on by major lenders to double check work done by other appraisers.

The law does not demand you be honest on your form. We assumed borrowers were not honest. We double checked all borrowers honesty. We got credit reports, we got appraisals we got internal appraisers to verify the veracity of the appraisal submitted. You said you work at XYZ and you signed a form that gave us permission to verify this with company XYZ. Do not think lenders trust you.

Redirect Notice

Last edited:
Grant Cardone.....another fraudster.
And hardcore Trumpster.

Meh.

Forum List

Back