One Thread for Homosexuality, Marriage, etc., etc... My Take, for the Record

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by mal, Jun 29, 2009.

1. mal

mal Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,028
    Let me get some things Clear so there isn't any Confusion about my Stand regarding some Issues in Modern Politics regarding Homosexuals and their Agenda.

1.) I am Against Criminalizing Homosexual Sex for Consenting Adults... ANY Deviant Sex for Consenting Adults, to be Clear.

2.) I am FOR Civil Unions, and AGAINST Homosexuals Redefining Marriage Exclusively for their Deviancy. Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design, and I Believe, as does the Blue DemocRAT State of California, at least THE PEOPLE of Cali, that Marriage should remain Legally between ONE Woman and ONE Man.

3.) I am AGAINST Children who are NOT of Consenting Age regarding Sex, being Indoctrinated by Pro-Homosexual Advocates on my Tax Payer Dime in Public Schools.

These are the Basics... There are more Expanded Discussions that can be had, but that's where I will start, and this Thread will be Reference point for the Ignorant in the Future when they make Assertions about me without Knowing.

:)

peace...

2. Oscar Wao

Oscar Wao Victory is Mine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    As long as we have to have govt. in the marriage business, gays should have the LIBERTY, notice I said LIBERTY, not "right," to marry.

Sorry if that ruffles your feathers, but that's the way it's becoming until the libertarian ideal of the benefits of marriage becoming "domestic partnerships" while marriage is applied as a sacrament of the church.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Marriage is obsolete anyway ... so meh. If they want to fuck up their lives with it, let them. Straight folk have already made marriage nothing but one big joke.

Also, gay is not about sex, homosexuality is.

4. G.T.

G.T. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,522
    #1, I agree with
    #2, I think this is something that people fight about that is utterly ridiculous. (also disagree with calling their behavior "deviant" but that's beside the point). It's like 12-year olds, fighting over a word. "It's not YOUR word!! It's MY word!!" ~ complete idiocy in the context of life.

When someone in your life dies, you get re-awoke as to what these pitty-patty fights actually mean: NOTHING.

If Jim and John want to call what they've got "Marriage," it shouldn't hurt Sarah and Todd whatsoever. If Jim and John want to call what they've got "fried jumping egg-beans," it's weird, but it also shouldn't matter, to ANYONE.

Because, Frankly, you've no "Real" (remember in the context of recently losing a loved one, and how important life actually is) concern, for what anyone calls it. If you do, it's a classic symptom of insecurity. You should know what YOU consider marriage, and not worry about what anyone ELSE considers it. Live yours, let them live theirs. (lives).

Because for fuck's sake, this issue is so unimportant it makes me want to bitch-slap anyone pretending to actually care for any other reason than their obvious bias against the culture itself.

Think about it.

Use words in sentences? Have you ever re-defined how you'll use a word?

"Bad ass" is now a term of endearment. You don't hear the culture who coined the original version of "bad" whining about it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  5. G.T.

G.T. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,522
    and #3 is so boogy-man-in-the-closet; especially for a true conservative. If you're a good parent, your kid will learn and behave the way you raised them. Take some fucking responsibility and stop blaming the way people you disagree with behave on "indoctrination."

Besides, I wasn't feeling too "indoctrinated" by "Straightness" growing up, seeing married men and women all over society and on television, I just so happened to get boners for females ever since I had a johnson.

6. Oscar Wao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    :clap2:

7. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492

Thank you for sharing.

Would you like to hear my take on the Gay Marriage issue?

8. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Don't you believe it!! :eusa_hand:

9. Oscar Wao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Hey, Admins, did ya hear that? You better add a new rule to your rules: NOBODY but tha malcontent has the privilege to start a thread on gay issues. He did say "ONE" after all!

Don't ya know, Dude? He OWNS the gay issue. Hence, why he said "ONE." As if he's the token "gay" poster. MUY MAL sure seems to like gay stuff...

10. rdking647

rdking647 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62

It seems most threads you start ends up with you talking about homosexuality.
    hiding something that you want to get off your chest???