One Thread for Homosexuality, Marriage, etc., etc... My Take, for the Record

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Let me get some things Clear so there isn't any Confusion about my Stand regarding some Issues in Modern Politics regarding Homosexuals and their Agenda.

1.) I am Against Criminalizing Homosexual Sex for Consenting Adults... ANY Deviant Sex for Consenting Adults, to be Clear.

2.) I am FOR Civil Unions, and AGAINST Homosexuals Redefining Marriage Exclusively for their Deviancy. Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design, and I Believe, as does the Blue DemocRAT State of California, at least THE PEOPLE of Cali, that Marriage should remain Legally between ONE Woman and ONE Man.

3.) I am AGAINST Children who are NOT of Consenting Age regarding Sex, being Indoctrinated by Pro-Homosexual Advocates on my Tax Payer Dime in Public Schools.

These are the Basics... There are more Expanded Discussions that can be had, but that's where I will start, and this Thread will be Reference point for the Ignorant in the Future when they make Assertions about me without Knowing.

:)

peace...

As long as we have to have govt. in the marriage business, gays should have the LIBERTY, notice I said LIBERTY, not "right," to marry.

Sorry if that ruffles your feathers, but that's the way it's becoming until the libertarian ideal of the benefits of marriage becoming "domestic partnerships" while marriage is applied as a sacrament of the church.

Marriage is obsolete anyway ... so meh. If they want to fuck up their lives with it, let them. Straight folk have already made marriage nothing but one big joke.

Also, gay is not about sex, homosexuality is.

#1, I agree with
#2, I think this is something that people fight about that is utterly ridiculous. (also disagree with calling their behavior "deviant" but that's beside the point). It's like 12-year olds, fighting over a word. "It's not YOUR word!! It's MY word!!" ~ complete idiocy in the context of life.

When someone in your life dies, you get re-awoke as to what these pitty-patty fights actually mean: NOTHING.

If Jim and John want to call what they've got "Marriage," it shouldn't hurt Sarah and Todd whatsoever. If Jim and John want to call what they've got "fried jumping egg-beans," it's weird, but it also shouldn't matter, to ANYONE.

Because, Frankly, you've no "Real" (remember in the context of recently losing a loved one, and how important life actually is) concern, for what anyone calls it. If you do, it's a classic symptom of insecurity. You should know what YOU consider marriage, and not worry about what anyone ELSE considers it. Live yours, let them live theirs. (lives).

Because for fuck's sake, this issue is so unimportant it makes me want to bitch-slap anyone pretending to actually care for any other reason than their obvious bias against the culture itself.

Think about it.

Use words in sentences? Have you ever re-defined how you'll use a word?

"Bad ass" is now a term of endearment. You don't hear the culture who coined the original version of "bad" whining about it.

Last edited:
and #3 is so boogy-man-in-the-closet; especially for a true conservative. If you're a good parent, your kid will learn and behave the way you raised them. Take some fucking responsibility and stop blaming the way people you disagree with behave on "indoctrination."

Besides, I wasn't feeling too "indoctrinated" by "Straightness" growing up, seeing married men and women all over society and on television, I just so happened to get boners for females ever since I had a johnson.

#1, I agree with
#2, I think this is something that people fight about that is utterly ridiculous. (also disagree with calling their behavior "deviant" but that's beside the point). It's like 12-year olds, fighting over a word. "It's not YOUR word!! It's MY word!!" ~ complete idiocy in the context of life.

When someone in your life dies, you get re-awoke as to what these pitty-patty fights actually mean: NOTHING.

If Jim and John want to call what they've got "Marriage," it shouldn't heart Sarah and Todd whatsoever. If Jim and John want to call what they've got "fried jumping egg-beans," it's weird, but it also shouldn't matter, to ANYONE.

Because, Frankly, you've no "Real" (remember in the context of recently losing a loved one, and how important life actually is) concern, for what anyone calls it. If you do, it's a classic symptom of insecurity. You should know what YOU consider marriage, and not worry about what anyone ELSE considers it. Live yours, let them live theirs. (lives).

Because for fuck's sake, this issue is so unimportant it makes me want to bitch-slap anyone pretending to actually care for any other reason than their obvious bias against the culture itself.

Think about it.

Use words in sentences? Have you ever re-defined how you'll use a word?

"Bad ass" is now a term of endearment. You don't hear the culture who coined the original version of "bad" whining about it.
:clap2:

Let me get some things Clear so there isn't any Confusion about my Stand regarding some Issues in Modern Politics regarding Homosexuals and their Agenda.

1.) I am Against Criminalizing Homosexual Sex for Consenting Adults... ANY Deviant Sex for Consenting Adults, to be Clear.

2.) I am FOR Civil Unions, and AGAINST Homosexuals Redefining Marriage Exclusively for their Deviancy. Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design, and I Believe, as does the Blue DemocRAT State of California, at least THE PEOPLE of Cali, that Marriage should remain Legally between ONE Woman and ONE Man.

3.) I am AGAINST Children who are NOT of Consenting Age regarding Sex, being Indoctrinated by Pro-Homosexual Advocates on my Tax Payer Dime in Public Schools.

These are the Basics... There are more Expanded Discussions that can be had, but that's where I will start, and this Thread will be Reference point for the Ignorant in the Future when they make Assertions about me without Knowing.

peace...

Thank you for sharing.

Would you like to hear my take on the Gay Marriage issue?

Hey, Admins, did ya hear that? You better add a new rule to your rules: NOBODY but tha malcontent has the privilege to start a thread on gay issues. He did say "ONE" after all!

Dude said:
Don't you believe it!! :eusa_hand:

Don't ya know, Dude? He OWNS the gay issue. Hence, why he said "ONE." As if he's the token "gay" poster. MUY MAL sure seems to like gay stuff...

Last edited:

peace...

It seems most threads you start ends up with you talking about homosexuality.
hiding something that you want to get off your chest???

Last edited:
Marriage is obsolete anyway ... so meh. If they want to fuck up their lives with it, let them. Straight folk have already made marriage nothing but one big joke.

I'm assuming that you had a bad experience with marriage or simply don't agree with the concept. Not everybody is cut out for it. But just because you think it's a mistake, doesn't make it so for others.

I would like to ask you to further explain what you mean when you say marriage is obsolete. Not sure I understand your premis.

I'm assuming that you had a bad experience with marriage or simply don't agree with the concept. Not everybody is cut out for it. But just because you think it's a mistake, doesn't make it so for others.

I would like to ask you to further explain what you mean when you say marriage is obsolete. Not sure I understand your premis.

50% of marraiges end in divorce.

Yeah, obviously marriage is a rock-solid institution.

/sarcasm

Look on the TV, advertising, paper ... everywhere, it's just a joke and has been for a long time. As I said, if gay people want it, let them have at it, but it's already as screwed as it was. Never been married myself, never plan on it, ever. The legal contract involved isn't even appealing and that shouldn't be in there at all.

Look on the TV, advertising, paper ... everywhere, it's just a joke and has been for a long time. As I said, if gay people want it, let them have at it, but it's already as screwed as it was. Never been married myself, never plan on it, ever. The legal contract involved isn't even appealing and that shouldn't be in there at all.

It's not marriage that's screwed up...it's the people that don't know what it means to be married. You're blaming the contract instead of the people who entered into the agreement. It should be harder to get married and harder to get divorced. That's part of our problem. Marriage isn't the evil platform to be held in disdain. If people really took the vows of marriage seriously and understood them completely PRIOR to entering into the commitment, things would be much better.

I wonder how many gays are wanting to be married for the convenience or because they have been told they can't. I bet we would be surprised if we were to get an honest answer from the gay community. The same question could be asked of the straight community and again, an honest answer would prove my point.

Even still, your answer didn't explain "obsolete". But thanks for your insight.

It's not marriage that's screwed up...it's the people that don't know what it means to be married. You're blaming the contract instead of the people who entered into the agreement. It should be harder to get married and harder to get divorced. That's part of our problem. Marriage isn't the evil platform to be held in disdain. If people really took the vows of marriage seriously and understood them completely PRIOR to entering into the commitment, things would be much better.

I wonder how many gays are wanting to be married for the convenience or because they have been told they can't. I bet we would be surprised if we were to get an honest answer from the gay community. The same question could be asked of the straight community and again, an honest answer would prove my point.

Well, of course it's not technically obsolete, more to the point it never was important or effective are more than destroying families. It was in fact the government sticking it's nose into religious beliefs, which is completely unAmerican ... if you want to know my biggest beef with the whole thing.

Kitten's right.

"Marriage," by its VERY definition, is a sacrament of the church. The "beenies" that come along with it (insurance, property woes, hospital visitation, POA, etc.) should be handled with a contract known as "domestic partners," "civil unions," or whatever, for straight AND gay. Also, if the gays want to be married, there are plenty of liberal churches that see no problem with marrying homosexuals, they can go there.

Kitten's right.

"Marriage," by its VERY definition, is a sacrament of the church. The "beenies" that come along with it (insurance, property woes, hospital visitation, POA, etc.) should be handled with a contract known as "domestic partners," "civil unions," or whatever, for straight AND gay. Also, if the gays want to be married, there are plenty of liberal churches that see no problem with marrying homosexuals, they can go there.
thats it exactly
most of the gays are fighting the wrong way on this issue

too bad, i'd love to see the government completely out of the marriage business

Well, of course it's not technically obsolete, more to the point it never was important or effective are more than destroying families. It was in fact the government sticking it's nose into religious beliefs, which is completely unAmerican ... if you want to know my biggest beef with the whole thing.

The only families that are destroyed by marriage are those that don't fight to save the agreement to the commitment. We're a society of quitters. Things get hard and we think it would be easier to just throw in the towel. It's not easy. It's hard work. But when you commit yourself to honoring the commitment to your spouse, then the job gets cut in half because there's two of you getting the job done.

The only families that are destroyed by marriage are those that don't fight to save the agreement to the commitment. We're a society of quitters. Things get hard and we think it would be easier to just throw in the towel. It's not easy. It's hard work. But when you commit yourself to honoring the commitment to your spouse, then the job gets cut in half because there's two of you getting the job done.

Um no ... my family was destroyed because my father was too honorable to break the contract ... if he had divorced my mother my family would have survived.

Forum List

Back