One Thread for Homosexuality, Marriage, etc., etc... My Take, for the Record

It's Odd... I only do it when I am Ranting...

I don't do it @ Work, and I Write a Sizable amount through the Day...

Emphasis, Most likely.

:)

peace...

I don't get it, but I do respect the discipline behind it. I have a hard enough time remembering to capitalize the begining of a sentence when I'm posting.

If only I was doing it on Purpose...

It's not Random, but I am not Thinking it through or Editing it either...

And at Work, I NEVER do it... Without trying.

peace...

I think most people can agree with that.

Do you Think Most non-Western Muslim Agree?...

Serious Question.

Let's whip out some sub points on this:

1. "Marriage" vs. "Civil union" is simply a semantics debate. For example, I could care less what it is called. I don't believe churches should be forced to perform same sex ceremonies, but I also don't get how two strangers can have a union that is state sanctioned while a couple who has been together for years can be denied, simply due to biology. We tend to try to be so cerebral and above base biology as a species, yet cannot get over insert tab A into slot B when it comes to homosexual issues.

2. "Deviancy"? Really? You've gotta go there right out of the gate? Please, spare me the dicitonary links. It comes to semantics again, and either contradictory or magnanimous at that. I'm sure the gay community should be thrilled that you will suffer their "deviancy" by permitting them rights that you deign valid, but the fact that you feel the need to throw that term out there speaks volumes.

3. I've kind of always thought that one of the big pluses of our country is that it's designed to protect the minority from the majority. Big whoop. The majority of California agrees with you. So what? Neither you or the people of california are going to spontaneously combust if two gays marry.

It's not about whether or not I will Combust, Die, Society Crumbles... Whatever. It's about Molesting the Language... Marriage is a Relfection of what Creates us... Not a Requirement, but a Reflection... Marriage can ONLY happen in the Natural Sense with 1 Man and 1 Woman... Ever.

And NO Consenting Adult is being Denied what you are Calling a "Right" to Marry... They are being Denied the Abilit to Redifine it in Law.

Distinctions.

What are we considering indoctrination? "Hey kids! You're all gay but you just don't know it yet!" Yeah, let's all agree that's a bad thing.

"Hey kids! Some kids have two mommies or two daddies. They love their parents, and there's nothing wrong with that. So don't make fun of them or stick their heads in a toilet. Leave the condemnation at church." Hopefully we can agree that that is ok.

But what do I know, since I don't have any kids. Hey! Wait a minute! Where's the refund of my tax payer dime that goes to public education? I want that dime to go to fix the pothole down the street.

No Kids has (2) Mommies or (2) Daddies...

They have a Source that is (1) Man and (1) Women... Regardless.

(2) Aunties can make Great "Parents" for Children in a Family who have Lost their Biological Parents...

Should they Marry?... Since, as Kitten is Insisting, "Marriage", and even "Gay", isn't about Sex?

Reference point? SHould we bookmark this thread or something?

Yes... Because when I am Accused of Hating Homosexuals, want to Deny them Basic Rights, etc., etc., I will Link this Thread...

That is what was Meant by ONE Thread...

Not that it will be the ONLY Thread ever... This is an Ongoing Political Battle, and will be for a Long Time.

peace...

I don't get how Homosexuality threads last so long.

Gay people are and will always be a part of man-kind.
Straight people (less some freak biological science-project gone wrong) will always out-number gay people.
Gay people have always been. They're everywhere throughout history.
There are gay animals, too, but that's not totally relevant except to say: gay happens, and it happens without sentient thought (naturally). If you disagree, try "telling" yourself (if you're straight) to get a boner from a man. If it were a choice, you should be able to get your stiffy on. I cannot, and to me, that's proof enough that it's not a "choice."

why should the state give a damn whether 2 people that are willing to put up with each other enough to call themself "married" and are willing to form a family unit are gay,straight,bi or whatever. Its none of the governments damn business.
The government has no more right saying 2 men or 2 women can get married than it does saying a black cant marry a white or a republican cant marry a democrat (although that might be over the line of decency:lol:)

Who knows. I don't get how this thread makes it past my two posts. Grow up. I'll take a dump all over the "word."

Actually, from now on, I'm going to name my shits "married." Everytime I've got to shit, I'm going to say I've got to go get married. Then, we'll see how many people worried about gays using THEIR own version of "married" are hurt by my calling my shits "married" and perhaps we can come up with some sort of legeslation to prevent me from calling my shits that.

Let me get some things Clear so there isn't any Confusion about my Stand regarding some Issues in Modern Politics regarding Homosexuals and their Agenda.

1.) I am Against Criminalizing Homosexual Sex for Consenting Adults... ANY Deviant Sex for Consenting Adults, to be Clear.

2.) I am FOR Civil Unions, and AGAINST Homosexuals Redefining Marriage Exclusively for their Deviancy. Marriage is a Reflection of our Natural Design, and I Believe, as does the Blue DemocRAT State of California, at least THE PEOPLE of Cali, that Marriage should remain Legally between ONE Woman and ONE Man.

3.) I am AGAINST Children who are NOT of Consenting Age regarding Sex, being Indoctrinated by Pro-Homosexual Advocates on my Tax Payer Dime in Public Schools.

These are the Basics... There are more Expanded Discussions that can be had, but that's where I will start, and this Thread will be Reference point for the Ignorant in the Future when they make Assertions about me without Knowing.

peace...

Sounds reasonable.

Certainly that the standard libertarian or liberal approch to those issues.

I don't get how Homosexuality threads last so long.

Gay people are and will always be a part of man-kind.
Straight people (less some freak biological science-project gone wrong) will always out-number gay people.
Gay people have always been. They're everywhere throughout history.
There are gay animals, too, but that's not totally relevant except to say: gay happens, and it happens without sentient thought (naturally). If you disagree, try "telling" yourself (if you're straight) to get a boner from a man. If it were a choice, you should be able to get your stiffy on. I cannot, and to me, that's proof enough that it's not a "choice."

A lot of things Happen, GT...

Beastiality is as Old as Documentation itself, and it was Fashionable in Rome for Caesar to have a PrePubescent Boy for Sex...

Humans are Distinct in ONE thing though... Humans are the only Species that Fuck their Dead...

"It Happens... It always has"...

peace...

why should the state give a damn whether 2 people that are willing to put up with each other enough to call themself "married" and are willing to form a family unit are gay,straight,bi or whatever. Its none of the governments damn business.
The government has no more right saying 2 men or 2 women can get married than it does saying a black cant marry a white or a republican cant marry a democrat (although that might be over the line of decency:lol:)

A Black and a White can ProCreate... The Possibility ONLY Exists with Opposite Sex Coupling...

peace...

Who knows. I don't get how this thread makes it past my two posts. Grow up. I'll take a dump all over the "word."

Actually, from now on, I'm going to name my shits "married." Everytime I've got to shit, I'm going to say I've got to go get married. Then, we'll see how many people worried about gays using THEIR own version of "married" are hurt by my calling my shits "married" and perhaps we can come up with some sort of legeslation to prevent me from calling my shits that.

"Grow up" was Followed by that?... :clap2:

GT, you SHOULD be Better than that.

peace...

"Grow up" was Followed by that?... :clap2:

GT, you SHOULD be Better than that.

peace...

Yea, grow up. Is "shit" a bad word? Is calling my shit "marriage" immature?

These things are all frivolous, to me.

When I say whatever the hell I want in front of the Priest who's going to marry my fiance and I, he doesn't go :eek: , he's more-so flattered I engage with him back on a human level and not some phony politically correct taboo "society says to engage like this."

Because, frankly, life is too short. When I say "grow up" I don't mean disengage from toilet humor. I mean quit worrying about the baby bullshit that means literally nothing within your short window that is life. If I call my shits "marriage," just go :cuckoo: and move on.

When gays call their union marriage, just go :cuckoo: and move on.

So yea, grow up.

I'd be sanguine if this society differentiated between married and civilly conjoined legally by saying that someone who went to their favorite skypiolot was married.

And as long as legally married means exactly the same thing as bound by that cvil contract what would be the harm in that?

Of course, then, gay couples who could find a skypilot to officiate over their marriage (which is exactly the same contract as the civil union) they could say they were married too, couldn't they?

And THAT is what really pisses off some believers, isn't it?

Basically what they want is the RIGHT to tell people what RELIGION is valid (and the religion they want to be legally validated is only EVER their own)

So this debate is NOT REALLY about marriage, folks.

It's about religiously intolerant people demanding that we give their sky pilots the EXCLUSIVE right to OWN a word.

It's silly to the extreme, really, but then too, some deeply and profoundly religious people are very silly people, aren't they?

Last edited:
Yea, grow up. Is "shit" a bad word? Is calling my shit "marriage" immature?

These things are all frivolous, to me.

When I say whatever the hell I want in front of the Priest who's going to marry my fiance and I, he doesn't go :eek: , he's more-so flattered I engage with him back on a human level and not some phony politically correct taboo "society says to engage like this."

Because, frankly, life is too short. When I say "grow up" I don't mean disengage from toilet humor. I mean quit worrying about the baby bullshit that means literally nothing within your short window that is life. If I call my shits "marriage," just go :cuckoo: and move on.

When gays call their union marriage, just go :cuckoo: and move on.

So yea, grow up.

You are a Societal Anarchist...

Known that for a while...

Are your Ready to Concede that on an Open Forum yet?...

peace...

A word is a word is a word is a word.

Whichever side drops it, first, is the more mature, rational side imo.

I also agree that if the "word" is to be state sanctioned w/benefits, as it is, then sex should not be a prerequisit. That's not freedom, that's not a free country.

You are a Societal Anarchist...

Known that for a while...

Are your Ready to Concede that on an Open Forum yet?...

peace...

Yes, which comes from being an individual learning from his own experiences and trying not to let outside factors, like "norms" skew my view of what "really is."

I over philosophise things, and I like that I do.

And where is the bar in this bitch?

A word is a word is a word is a word.

Whichever side drops it, first, is the more mature, rational side imo.

I also agree that if the "word" is to be state sanctioned w/benefits, as it is, then sex should not be a prerequisit. That's not freedom, that's not a free country.

You can't Selectively and Exclusively Expand what you are Calling a "Right" to only SOME Consenting Adults...

Because one Deviancy from our Natural Design is Gaining Popularity, doesn't Mean it's More Equal, or Better than the other Deviancies that would Continue to be Denied.

Equal Protection for Deviancies.

As it is now, it's a Reflection of what Creates us...

And EVERYONE is Welcome...

Some Choose NOT to... That's their Choice.

Society doesn't have to Entertain their Deviancy so they can Feel Validated.

peace...

You can't Selectively and Exclusively Expand what you are Calling a "Right" to only SOME Consenting Adults...

I agree. What adults do you think I want excluded?

Because one Deviancy from our Natural Design is Gaining Popularity, doesn't Mean it's More Equal, or Better than the other Deviancies that would Continue to be Denied.
I just don't see it as a deviancy. Why? Because I know, in my body, that I've got no ability to "choose" which sex I get a boner over. There's no way possible to fake it, for me. So the fact I'm straight was not a choice for me, but it was my personal natural design.

Which leads me to believe that Gays are naturally designed as Gay, and so it would be more deviant to stray from that than it would be to pretend they're straight because society says so. Nature is a greater force than societal norms, and Gay doesn't hurt the rest of society so it should be allowed.

There's an argument against beastiality, and pedophiles, because they actually do hurt the rest of society. Therefore, they shouldn't be allowed. Much like laws are made to preserve humanity. There's got to be a balance, and a rational and unbiased person can conclude that Gays hurt nothing. Take it as you will, but IMO if you feel different than I believe you're not pragmatic about the situation, but clearly stubborn, or "stuck on the starting line" in contemplating the issue, deeply.

I agree. What adults do you think I want excluded?

I just don't see it as a deviancy. Why? Because I know, in my body, that I've got no ability to "choose" which sex I get a boner over. There's no way possible to fake it, for me. So the fact I'm straight was not a choice for me, but it was my personal natural design.

Which leads me to believe that Gays are naturally designed as Gay, and so it would be more deviant to stray from that than it would be to pretend they're straight because society says so. Nature is a greater force than societal norms, and Gay doesn't hurt the rest of society so it should be allowed.

There's an argument against beastiality, and pedophiles, because they actually do hurt the rest of society. Therefore, they shouldn't be allowed. Much like laws are made to preserve humanity. There's got to be a balance, and a rational and unbiased person can conclude that Gays hurt nothing. Take it as you will, but IMO if you feel different than I believe you're not pragmatic about the situation, but clearly stubborn, or "stuck on the starting line" in contemplating the issue, deeply.

Siblings, to Start with...

As for the Deviation...

1 of 2 things...

1.) A Chosen Deviation, which we have and is Illustrated in our Species MORE than any other... Fucking the Dead for Example.

2.) A Deviation Based in an Abnormality.

Either way, it's NOT Equal to what Creates us, and that's Simply a Natural Fact.

peace...

Siblings, to Start with...

As for the Deviation...

1 of 2 things...

1.) A Chosen Deviation, which we have and is Illustrated in our Species MORE than any other... Fucking the Dead for Example.

2.) A Deviation Based in an Abnormality.

Either way, it's NOT Equal to what Creates us, and that's Simply a Natural Fact.

peace...

I simply disagree.

We can think even deeper on the issue, but it's sort of pointless. You feel it's superior because your way of doing things produces offspring. I disagree.

If you want to "go there" we could ask if we were all supposed to procreate, why are some of our resources limited, or scarce. Non-renewable?

Why are people born gay at all, I'd have to wonder because again, I can't concede it's a choice in the simple fact that I can't choose who arouses me. It just happens. I think nature should take its course, and Gays don't effect me or my life and so the real "choice" is whether or not to be offended simply because they're "different." I choose not to be, and so my stance on the issue is let them be married so-long as marriage is legally recognized at all. It makes no sense to me not to recornize them except for stubborn - ness, and bias. I can't find another reason.

I simply disagree.

We can think even deeper on the issue, but it's sort of pointless. You feel it's superior because your way of doing things produces offspring. I disagree.

You simply Disagree with Nature... Not my way of doing things...

You Exist because of a Man's Sperm and a Woman's Eggs...

Always been that way Naturally... Always will be.

You also have Free Will, and in that Humans, unlike ANY other Creature, Fuck their own Dead.

"It Happens"... So it must be Natural, Correct?...

peace...

You simply Disagree with Nature... Not my way of doing things...

You Exist because of a Man's Sperm and a Woman's Eggs...

Always been that way Naturally... Always will be.

You also have Free Will, and in that Humans, unlike ANY other Creature, Fuck their own Dead.

"It Happens"... So it must be Natural, Correct?...

peace...

I think humans fuck their dead out of desperation. That desperation comes from social taboo; meaning, the person is so ugly, foul, socially awkward, etc. that they cannot find a woman or man to have sex with them. If society didn't place any emphasis on looks, so much, perhaps this desperation would not exist. Because what is a dead body? It's still a human, and it's naturally to be attracted to humans. The deviation there occurs when society interjects its taboo thus creating the desperation. This is not analogous to homosexuality, whatsoever.

Producing offspring is natural, sure. But it's not a must for our civilization to survive that ALL humans procreate. So, naturally, yes NATURALLY, some people are Gay, because we ALL don't need to reproduce in order to maintain our species. It's also natural if you're born infertile. We just didn't need you to reproduce to survive as a species is all. Reproduction is not the only natural thing, sometimes non-reproduction I'd consider a natural population control.

Forum List

Back