One sure way for Rep. Gohmert to remain "safe"

Another Fucking coward, nice of you to display your stripes, Whiny ass.!

QUIT !!!

The Texan coward has decided to NOT hold town hall meetings because he is "scared" to face angered constituents.......If one openly admits that he or she CANNOT any longer represents constituents' feedback and chooses to simply be a lap dog for the current administration, that individual should simply QUIT!!!
.....And to use Giffords' example for Gohmert to hide, adds to his cowardice.

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls - TylerPaper.com

So the brain dead bitch is demanding people give regressives propaganda photo ops, FUCK HER.

Yes he does, he is a f*cking coward, like all right wing alt-right fools.
Let someone else take the bullet.
Scream and cry for gun right nuts then they stand in the shadows cowering like little babies.
Typical " the gropenfuherer" tactics.
Let someone else take the heat when you shoot off your mouth.

He tells it just like it is.
No, you see he doesn't like like you and the lib traitors do, he tells the truth.

Please share what it is about Gohmert one of the best reps Texas has.

Sure it's easy. He tells the truth and believes in law and order. He believes in God and all sorts of really cool stuff.

They are canceling due to rioting by soros paid thugs.
But of course you cannot document a single paid rioter. You post is racist and anti semetic
Playing the race card do soon? Dang man, it's still early, you haven't cussed me out yet for disagreeing with you. You gone to the front line! And my cars not even been burned yet.

They are canceling due to rioting by soros paid thugs.
There is no rioting, next e
You really think voters are going to run out and support a candidate who ignores and lies to them?
You really think voters are going to run out and support a candidate who ignores and lies to them?

Of course they will.

Look at how many more popular votes Hillary got.

Obama, Bush and Clinton were all elected twice.

Do you live in a bubble?
No one has ever lied to the American people more than Trump has, its gonna come back to him
Wrong. Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, B. Obama, ... all HUGE liars.
I would guess that Trump has lied more since he began on the campaign trail than all of them combined
That is exactly what you would be doing: guessing
Actually what the libs do is called lying.

Could you expand on that, bills he has written, his views on matters of importance to Texas
What? You don't have enough to lie about? You want me to provide you with facts about a great man so you can just twist and distort them to fit your fantasy? Sure I will.

soros-ss-photo.jpg

Could you expand on that, bills he has written, his views on matters of importance to Texas
What? You don't have enough to lie about? You want me to provide you with facts about a great man so you can just twist and distort them to fit your fantasy? Sure I will.
WHY would you think I lie, twist, distort. is it your fantasy that people wanting to be more informed about elected office holders are out to get you?

WHY would you think I lie, twist, distort. is it your fantasy that people wanting to be more informed about elected office holders are out to get you?
Still making up stuff I see. Typical lib fail tactic.

Another Fucking coward, nice of you to display your stripes, Whiny ass.!

QUIT !!!

The Texan coward has decided to NOT hold town hall meetings because he is "scared" to face angered constituents.......If one openly admits that he or she CANNOT any longer represents constituents' feedback and chooses to simply be a lap dog for the current administration, that individual should simply QUIT!!!

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls - TylerPaper.com

So the brain dead bitch is demanding people give regressives propaganda photo ops, FUCK HER.

Do you ever get tired of being a media lackey? When was the last time you were in your congressmans office? I guess you're unaware that commiecrat congressmen are avoiding doing town halls because they don't want to face Trump voters. The difference is your side brings in a bunch of people with the same preprinted signs and claim their not organized. Give me a fucking break.

I don't begrudge any of them for cancelling town halls. These people are going there to disrupt, and thereby spoiling the meeting for virtually everyone. It is possible to effectively voice your opinions without shouting, chanting, and acting like a total jack-ass. Shouting down people is not democracy it is fascism.

When right wing representatives, REFUSE to investigate Trump as intelligence agencies are reluctantly doing, and when these representatives act as lap dogs to Trump and want to repeal a law that would mean DEATH to some constituents, THE SHOUTING IS THE LEAST of what protesters can do.

Of course, I DO want for right wing politicians to avoid such town hall meetings since that will be the beginning of the end for their sorry representation in Congress.

Ultimately, these right wingers will need to make a decision: Back Trump or worry about their sorry asses. Which will they choose?
Investigate Trump for what, exactly?

Still making up stuff I see. Typical lib fail tactic.
What are you talking about, I ask a pretty simple question, then you call me names, say am making things up, what did I make UP???all I did was ask a question, no perceived insult intended .

QUIT !!!

He's a fucking toolbag.

QUIT !!!

he's one of the stupidest people in congress. little coward.

Forum List

Back