One sure way for Rep. Gohmert to remain "safe"

More and more we find republicans cancelling town hall meetings.

That's good news! since those Town Hall meetings do nothing more than waste time & energy and distract Congress Critters from pursuing their primary occupation of fucking up the country worse than it already is and as one who contributes to paying their salaries I don't want them wasting a single minute on low priority stuff.

Marsha Blackburn was the most creative when she stated that most of the people in her meeting were coming from out of state. Of course she had no facts to back this up

The moron, Blackburn is CLUELESS.........as she's always has been. "Buyers' remorse" has taken hold.....Let's hope that the same fervor exists in the summer of 2018 and, given the Trumpster's daily fuck ups, it just might.

That's good news! since those Town Hall meetings do nothing more than waste time & energy and distract Congress Critters from pursuing their primary occupation of fucking up the country worse than it already is and as one who contributes to paying their salaries I don't want them wasting a single minute on low priority stuff.
Why should any member of congress be responsible to those who put them in office?

Marsha Blackburn was the most creative when she stated that most of the people in her meeting were coming from out of state. Of course she had no facts to back this up

The moron, Blackburn is CLUELESS.........as she's always has been. "Buyers' remorse" has taken hold.....Let's hope that the same fervor exists in the summer of 2018 and, given the Trumpster's daily fuck ups, it just might.
It seems like the majority of voters at these town halls want Congress to investigate the White House link to Russia, and they don't want to lose their health care coverage through the ACA

That's good news! since those Town Hall meetings do nothing more than waste time & energy and distract Congress Critters from pursuing their primary occupation of fucking up the country worse than it already is and as one who contributes to paying their salaries I don't want them wasting a single minute on low priority stuff

Yes, I too hope that the elected right wing cowards cancel MORE face-to-face meetings with their constituents since it will show TWO things about their future candidacy:

One, they serve special interests and NOT their constituents, and
Two, they are lap dogs to Trump whose popularity ratings are in the high 30s percentiles.

It seems like the majority of voters at these town halls want Congress to investigate the White House link to Russia, and they don't want to lose their health care coverage through the ACA

.....and those 2 issues constitute the Achilles' Heel of the right wing party.

.....and those 2 issues constitute the Achilles' Heel of the right wing party.
Where are the jobs Trump promised us? Another one of his never ending lies

Why should any member of congress be responsible to those who put them in office?
Today's Congress Critters are only responsible to the folks that give them truckloads of money and the folks with truckloads of money to give don't go to "Town Hall Meetings" since they can get one-on-one's just by picking up a phone.

Welcome to America! where politicians are lying, self serving miscreants owned by well heeled special interest and voting is an exercise in self-delusion.

Today's Congress Critters are only responsible to the folks that give them truckloads of money and the folks with truckloads of money to give don't go to "Town Hall Meetings" since they can get one-on-one's just by picking up a phone.

Welcome to America! where politicians are lying, self serving miscreants owned by well heeled special interest and voting is an exercise in self-delusion.
Fortunately, those who do go to town hall meeting VOTE. Its starting to look ugly for 2018

That's good news! since those Town Hall meetings do nothing more than waste time & energy and distract Congress Critters from pursuing their primary occupation of fucking up the country worse than it already is and as one who contributes to paying their salaries I don't want them wasting a single minute on low priority stuff

Yes, I too hope that the elected right wing cowards cancel MORE face-to-face meetings with their constituents since it will show TWO things about their future candidacy:

One, they serve special interests and NOT their constituents, and
Two, they are lap dogs to Trump whose popularity ratings are in the high 30s percentiles.

*YAWN* thanks for your political prognostication, I'll be sure and file it in the "Inevitable Madame President" drawer.......:rolleyes:

They are canceling due to rioting by soros paid thugs.

Fortunately, those who do go to town hall meeting VOTE.
LOL, where were they last November and 2 years before that? They all get lost on the way to the ballot box?

Its starting to look ugly for 2018
I agree it does look ugly.... for the Democrats.....

"Look at the scoreboard Buddha. I'm doing just fine" -- Jack Parkman, Major League II
You really think voters are going to run out and support a candidate who ignores and lies to them?

LOL, where were they last November and 2 years before that? They all get lost on the way to the ballot box?

"Look at the scoreboard Buddha. I'm doing just fine" -- Jack Parkman, Major League II
You really think voters are going to run out and support a candidate who ignores and lies to them?
You mean like you supported Clinton.

I'd ask you to prove that, but I'm tired of hearing traitor lies.

Of course they will.

Look at how many more popular votes Hillary got.

Obama, Bush and Clinton were all elected twice.

Do you live in a bubble?

They are canceling due to rioting by soros paid thugs.
There is no rioting, next e

Of course they will.

Look at how many more popular votes Hillary got.

Obama, Bush and Clinton were all elected twice.

Do you live in a bubble?
No one has ever lied to the American people more than Trump has, its gonna come back to him

I don't think it, I know it for a fact ......

Your honor allow me to present Exhibits A, B & C
b57f2b2f39b4ff50a7fc020f4e671312.jpeg
barack-obama.jpg
p8oE-vA8_400x400.jpg

The prosecution rests its case.

I don't begrudge any of them for cancelling town halls. These people are going there to disrupt, and thereby spoiling the meeting for virtually everyone. It is possible to effectively voice your opinions without shouting, chanting, and acting like a total jack-ass. Shouting down people is not democracy it is fascism.

Forum List

Back