One sure way for Rep. Gohmert to remain "safe"

QUIT !!!

The Texan coward has decided to NOT hold town hall meetings because he is "scared" to face angered constituents.......If one openly admits that he or she CANNOT any longer represents constituents' feedback and chooses to simply be a lap dog for the current administration, that individual should simply QUIT!!!
.....And to use Giffords' example for Gohmert to hide, adds to his cowardice.

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls - TylerPaper.com

Can't beat his debate, soooooooooo

debate what?

you can't fix stupid.... you know, like you.

Now you play the pretend cards.
I give, question asked by me. could you tell me more about Gohmert. your reply you lie, you make things up, you play the pretend card(what ever that is) You win . feel better.
Sorry chump. I've not lied about anything. I'm just not gonna play your liberal fact twisting game by supplying you with facts that you will call lies or worse.

QUIT !!!

The Texan coward has decided to NOT hold town hall meetings because he is "scared" to face angered constituents.......If one openly admits that he or she CANNOT any longer represents constituents' feedback and chooses to simply be a lap dog for the current administration, that individual should simply QUIT!!!

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls - TylerPaper.com

he's one of the stupidest people in congress. little coward.
Obama? He's not in congress anymore.

No it's just got one on/off button. It's so simple even a democrat could do it. For you it would be like pouring piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

QUIT !!!

It appears Democrats are the ones who are actually afraid to meet with their constituents:

Democratic Senators Are Avoiding Town Halls

QUIT !!!

Vulnerable Dems lay low as town hall angst rages

QUIT !!!

Fearful Senate Democrats Refuse To Even Face Their Voters

Should they quit?

You need to give yourself a break from the lying bullshit that guys like gohmert have been spewing since he has had a microphone, and people like you let him off the hook all the time.
This pile of right wing shit wouldn't know a days work if it was shoved down his throat. Like most alt-right asswipes.
It pisses you off that you get a little of "the gropenfuherers" antics.
To bad.
He is still a fucking coward.

Another Fucking coward, nice of you to display your stripes, Whiny ass.!

QUIT !!!

So the brain dead bitch is demanding people give regressives propaganda photo ops, FUCK HER.

Do you ever get tired of being a media lackey? When was the last time you were in your congressmans office? I guess you're unaware that commiecrat congressmen are avoiding doing town halls because they don't want to face Trump voters. The difference is your side brings in a bunch of people with the same preprinted signs and claim their not organized. Give me a fucking break.

Like the pile of shit gohmert, you wouldn't know the truth if it was shoved down your throat.
There is not room there or in your *ss because "the gropenfuherer" and his boys have already taken that space up.

Yes he does, he is a f*cking coward, like all right wing alt-right fools.
Let someone else take the bullet.
Scream and cry for gun right nuts then they stand in the shadows cowering like little babies.
Typical " the gropenfuherer" tactics.
Let someone else take the heat when you shoot off your mouth.

He tells it just like it is.
No, you see he doesn't like like you and the lib traitors do, he tells the truth.

Please share what it is about Gohmert one of the best reps Texas has.

Sure it's easy. He tells the truth and believes in law and order. He believes in God and all sorts of really cool stuff.

Like the pile of shit gohmert, you wouldn't know the truth if it was shoved down your throat.
There is not room there or in your *ss because "the gropenfuherer" and his boys have already taken that space up.

Scream and cry for gun right nuts then they stand in the shadows cowering like little babies.

No, you see he doesn't like like you and the lib traitors do, he tells the truth.

Sure it's easy. He tells the truth and believes in law and order. He believes in God and all sorts of really cool stuff.
Your "logic" is stunning!

You need to give yourself a break from the lying bullshit that guys like gohmert have been spewing since he has had a microphone, and people like you let him off the hook all the time.
This pile of right wing shit wouldn't know a days work if it was shoved down his throat. Like most alt-right asswipes.
To bad.

QUIT !!!

So the brain dead bitch is demanding people give regressives propaganda photo ops, FUCK HER.

Do you ever get tired of being a media lackey? When was the last time you were in your congressmans office? I guess you're unaware that commiecrat congressmen are avoiding doing town halls because they don't want to face Trump voters. The difference is your side brings in a bunch of people with the same preprinted signs and claim their not organized. Give me a fucking break.

Well I suggest you don't vote for him if that's your opinion.

Now would you like to address what I actually said and answer my question?

It fits you to a "T", take "the donald" out of your mouth and think. If that is possible.

Your "logic" is stunning!

It was addressed.To bad you didn't like the point.
:drillsergeant:
Still got "the donald" stuck in your mouth and down your throat!
:anj_stfu:

To bad.

QUIT !!!

Well I suggest you don't vote for him if that's your opinion.

Now would you like to address what I actually said and answer my question?

Last edited:
QUIT !!!

Can't beat his debate, soooooooooo

debate what?

you can't fix stupid.... you know, like you.

As I was saying. Put a mob together and call yourself "tolerant"

Yep you can't fix stupid, you know, like you.

Forum List

Back