One sure way for Rep. Gohmert to remain "safe"

They are canceling due to rioting by soros paid thugs.
There is no rioting, next e
Fortunately, those who do go to town hall meeting VOTE.
LOL, where were they last November and 2 years before that? They all get lost on the way to the ballot box?

Its starting to look ugly for 2018
I agree it does look ugly.... for the Democrats.....

"Look at the scoreboard Buddha. I'm doing just fine" -- Jack Parkman, Major League II
You really think voters are going to run out and support a candidate who ignores and lies to them?
You really think voters are going to run out and support a candidate who ignores and lies to them?

Of course they will.

Look at how many more popular votes Hillary got.

Obama, Bush and Clinton were all elected twice.

Do you live in a bubble?
No one has ever lied to the American people more than Trump has, its gonna come back to him
Wrong. Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, B. Obama, ... all HUGE liars.

I don't begrudge any of them for cancelling town halls. These people are going there to disrupt, and thereby spoiling the meeting for virtually everyone. It is possible to effectively voice your opinions without shouting, chanting, and acting like a total jack-ass. Shouting down people is not democracy it is fascism.
Shouting is the only alternative when your questions get ignored, or not answered

I don't begrudge any of them for cancelling town halls. These people are going there to disrupt, and thereby spoiling the meeting for virtually everyone. It is possible to effectively voice your opinions without shouting, chanting, and acting like a total jack-ass. Shouting down people is not democracy it is fascism.
Shouting is the only alternative when your questions get ignored, or not answered
There is voting.

Fortunately, those who do go to town hall meeting VOTE.
LOL, where were they last November and 2 years before that? They all get lost on the way to the ballot box?

Its starting to look ugly for 2018

"Look at the scoreboard Buddha. I'm doing just fine" -- Jack Parkman, Major League II

Of course they will.

Do you live in a bubble?
No one has ever lied to the American people more than Trump has, its gonna come back to him
I would guess that Trump has lied more since he began on the campaign trail than all of them combined

Of course they will.

Do you live in a bubble?
I would guess that Trump has lied more since he began on the campaign trail than all of them combined
That is exactly what you would be doing: guessing

Sorry to dash your hopes & dreams but the vast majority of those doing the screaming aren't people that are going to vote for a Republican anyways, so why the hell should a Republican Congress Critter care what they have to say? The GOP has spent the last decade gerrymandering the shit out the majority of the country so most of these critters are in ultra safe seats and did you happen to miss the fact that congressional incumbents have a 95% re-election rate?

So yeah they're perfectly safe telling these screaming "gimme, gimme, gimme!" morons to go fuck themselves.

QUIT !!!

The Texan coward has decided to NOT hold town hall meetings because he is "scared" to face angered constituents.......If one openly admits that he or she CANNOT any longer represents constituents' feedback and chooses to simply be a lap dog for the current administration, that individual should simply QUIT!!!
.....And to use Giffords' example for Gohmert to hide, adds to his cowardice.

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls - TylerPaper.com
More and more we find republicans cancelling town hall meetings. They just can't face their constituents.
Marsha Blackburn was the most creative when she stated that most of the people in her meeting were coming from out of state. Of course she had no facts to back this up
I'm surprised she doesn't do what most Representatives around here do.....ask people to show ID with their address to show they are from that Congressional District.

QUIT !!!

The Texan coward has decided to NOT hold town hall meetings because he is "scared" to face angered constituents.......If one openly admits that he or she CANNOT any longer represents constituents' feedback and chooses to simply be a lap dog for the current administration, that individual should simply QUIT!!!

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls

Fomer Congresswoman Gabby Giffords calls on Rep. Louie Gohmert to hold town halls - TylerPaper.com
More and more we find republicans cancelling town hall meetings. They just can't face their constituents.
Marsha Blackburn was the most creative when she stated that most of the people in her meeting were coming from out of state. Of course she had no facts to back this up
I'm surprised she doesn't do what most Representatives around here do.....ask people to show ID with their address to show they are from that Congressional District.
The attendees to the town hall were directed to park in outlying parking lots. The closest lot was reserved for the media. Then Marsha had the nerve to say that there were too many out of state license plates in the lot. Those were the media cars she was referring to, not the attendees

There is voting.
Yes...and I'm hoping that those who didn't bother in 2016 have learned their lesson.

Whoa ....hold up there Cochise, Bubba wasn't a liar he just told a shit ton of "alternative truths". :p
Can anything he said begin to compare to Trumps lies.
Yeah... Hillary Clinton's lies; personally I don't really think they were competing for the Presidency they were really vying for the Heavyweight Title Belt that Lucifer vacated, according to the objective panel of ringside judges it was a draw.

Gohmert is one of the best reps Texas has.
Well, when you consider the "quality" coming out of Texas, you are probably right.
Well, when you consider the "quality" coming out of Texas, you are probably right.
Interesting.

Which state IS providing "quality", in your opinion?
That kind of "quality"? Oh Texas, for sure, Pardner.

Not the question

Which state do you consider is providing quality to Congress, etc?

Or didn't you have an answer, and decided to deflect?

When right wing representatives, REFUSE to investigate Trump as intelligence agencies are reluctantly doing, and when these representatives act as lap dogs to Trump and want to repeal a law that would mean DEATH to some constituents, THE SHOUTING IS THE LEAST of what protesters can do.

Of course, I DO want for right wing politicians to avoid such town hall meetings since that will be the beginning of the end for their sorry representation in Congress.

Ultimately, these right wingers will need to make a decision: Back Trump or worry about their sorry asses. Which will they choose?

QUIT !!!

So the brain dead bitch is demanding people give regressives propaganda photo ops, FUCK HER.

Yes he does, he is a f*cking coward, like all right wing alt-right fools.
Let someone else take the bullet.
Scream and cry for gun right nuts then they stand in the shadows cowering like little babies.
Typical " the gropenfuherer" tactics.
Let someone else take the heat when you shoot off your mouth.

He tells it just like it is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back