one Solid Reason Trump Will Win; Hillary is Low Energy

Trump isn't winning. He's losing badly. Is this 'high energy' thing something new that he just started today? Because otherwise your premise is contradicted by pretty overwhelming evidence.
Trump leaned on it pretty hard yesterday. So this will probably be a thing now, at least for a while.

Lol, so Hillary is taking three days off each week and having less than half of Trump eveents with less than a tenth his attendance....because Trump is just making it all up?

roflmao

You Democrats seem to think when the Kool Aid is being served you gotta get seconds every damned time.
You're very riled up this morning. Calm down.

Ah, not as bad as what you claim. How do you explain ABC polls?
Will Donald Trump “Make America Great Again?”

• Yes (95%, 3,769 Votes)
    • No (5%, 204 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,973
ABC LIVE POLL: Will Donald Trump “Make America Great Again?”

Which Candidate Will Win the Presidential Election?

• Donald Trump (81%, 12,256 Votes)
    • Hillary Clinton (9%, 1,297 Votes)
    • Jill Stein (7%, 1,039 Votes)
    • Gary Johnson (3%, 477 Votes)
Total Voters: 15,069

ABC News Poll: Which Candidate Will Win the Presidential Election?

Do You Agree With Trump That Obama Is Guilty Of Treason To America?

• Yes (95%, 10,279 Votes)
    • No (5%, 524 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,803
ABC LIVE POLL: Do You Agree With Trump That Obama Is Guilty Of Treason To America?

This is ABC, and it does not look good.
Yeah, Hillary has this election in the bag with an 18% lead in the polls, but wow, why cant her followers learn how to log in to a computer?

Trump will win: 81%

Clinton will win: 9%

Oh, and despite the poll having more than 15k votes, they stopped the count at 453 votes with Hillary having a lead.

roflmao

The All Broadcasts for Clinton network does it again.

Nate Silver called the 2012 election with stunning accuracy.....giving us the popular vote within about 2 percent, the electoral count, accurately called every single state, accurately called every single congressional race and accurately called every senate race save one.

If polling is as useless and inaccurate as you claim, how do you account for the stunning accuracy?

This election has been a hoot and only promises to plunge further into the absurd and grotesque as time goes on.

We are actually supposed to elect a known theif,liar, bribe taking Marxist supporting lunatic instead of a rude but very successful business man all because the media Talking Heads dont think he can run a campaign, despite them being proven wrong about him completely for the last year?

roflmao lolololololo

:rofl:

Trump isn't winning. He's losing badly. Is this 'high energy' thing something new that he just started today? Because otherwise your premise is contradicted by pretty overwhelming evidence.
Trump leaned on it pretty hard yesterday. So this will probably be a thing now, at least for a while.

Lol, so Hillary is taking three days off each week and having less than half of Trump eveents with less than a tenth his attendance....because Trump is just making it all up?

roflmao

You Democrats seem to think when the Kool Aid is being served you gotta get seconds every damned time.

Unless you're arguing that Trump just started with this 'energy' your premise is contradicted by the fact that Trump isn't winning.

But losing badly.

Remmeber, just because you ignore all polls that contradict you doesn't mean they magically disappear. Polling at this stage of the race has accurately called the popular vote 16 of the last 16 elections.

That's a perfect record of prediction for more than 60 years.

Of course, this has been true since the beginning of the year, and Trump still trails badly.

• Yes (95%, 3,769 Votes)
    • No (5%, 204 Votes)

• No (5%, 524 Votes)
ABC LIVE POLL: Do You Agree With Trump That Obama Is Guilty Of Treason To America?

You seriously think those poll results require an explaination?
Well beak breath ABC is kind of MSM. And they don't look good for you. Yeah, go ahead and explain. I could use the laugh.

Um....the polls you are citing are dopey online polls and are in no way scientific. You MUST know why they are worthless. You simply MUST. You CANNOT be that stupid.
Poor deflection beak breath. Are you saying people giving their opine on the net have no value?

Hmmmm. Deflection? Giving their opine? Do they have value?

You don't know what the word deflection means, do ya?

These are online polls. Do you know how they are conducted?

I'm dying of laughter. It just seems like 'riled up' to you because you dont like hearing about what bullshit thinking you guys are engaging in.

You cant break down the poll numbers to show where Hillary's support is coming from, Hispanics are like 12% of the population and so are blacks, and she has another criminal investigation going on (oh, you didnt hear about that?), her health is tanking, her only positive is that the corporations are dumping hundreds of millions of dollars into her campaign, and you dont even dare ask 'Whats their pay off? How does it impact the Middle Class?'.

• Yes (95%, 3,769 Votes)
    • No (5%, 204 Votes)

• No (5%, 524 Votes)

You seriously think those poll results require an explaination?
Well beak breath ABC is kind of MSM. And they don't look good for you. Yeah, go ahead and explain. I could use the laugh.

Um....the polls you are citing are dopey online polls and are in no way scientific. You MUST know why they are worthless. You simply MUST. You CANNOT be that stupid.
Poor deflection beak breath. Are you saying people giving their opine on the net have no value?

Hmmmm. Giving their opine? Do they have value?

Great questions.

Strawpolls are notoriously inaccurate. They routinely called overwhelming support for Ron Paul, for example. With the actual electoral results being wildly different than the straw poll results.

I'm dying of laughter. It just seems like 'riled up' to you because you dont like hearing about what bullshit thinking you guys are engaging in.

You cant break down the poll numbers to show where Hillary's support is coming from, Hispanics are like 12% of the population and so are blacks, and she has another criminal investigation going on (oh, you didnt hear about that?), her health is tanking, her only positive is that the corporations are dumping hundreds of millions of dollars into her campaign, and you dont even dare ask 'Whats their pay off? How does it impact the Middle Class?'.
Okay, as I said, all the polls are wrong, big Trump landslide on the way, it'll be yuuuuuge.

Hillary has an 18% lead in the polls, but an online ABC poll shows Trumps support at 81% vrs 9%.

BUT THE POLLS ARE ALWAYS ACCURATE!

roflmao

Last edited:
Okay, as I said, all the polls are wrong, big Trump landslide on the way, it'll be yuuuuuge.
Wow, sarcasm again?

Is that all you have?

Yeah, you might as well throw in the towel now, because it isnt going to get any better than now.

The polls are showing a symmetrical triangle on a Trump/Clinton chart and that is good news for Trump.

Hillary has an 18% lead in the polls, but an online ABC poll shows Trumps support at 81% vrs 9%.

BU?T THE POLLS ARE ALWAYS ACCURATE!

roflmao

You're citing a strawpoll. They involve only interested parties who can 'vote' as many times as they want. Such strawpolls routinely showed Ron Paul sweeping the 2008 election.

The randomized poll where people are contacted at random and only allowed to answer once......show Hillary with a solid lead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Clinton leading by 6.8%. Even Breitbart's poll showed Clinton with a clear lead.

You're desperately ignoring anything that contradicts what you want to be true. While ignoring the overwhelming evidence that indicates what actually is true.

And come November it won't matter what comforting lies you've told yourself.

BU?T THE POLLS ARE ALWAYS ACCURATE!

roflmao

You're citing a strawpoll. They involve only interested parties who can 'vote' as many times as they want. Such strawpolls routinely showed Ron Paul sweeping the 2008 election.

The randomized poll where people are contacted at random and only allowed to answer once......show Hillary with a solid lead.

Clinton leading by 6.8%. Even Breitbart's poll showed Clinton with a clear lead.

You're desperately ignoring anything that contradicts what you want to be true. While ignoring the overwhelming evidence that indicates what actually is true.

Thank you for approaching this valuable USMB member with such respect. He deserves to be treated with dignity.

roflmao

that is an online poll, little boy. trumpsters hit the button over and over.

they are your wishful thinking.

this is your current reality:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

we understand your desperation. have a cookie

Cookie-Monster-Cookies.jpg

The beauty of this echo chamber thing is that, if the polls aren't wrong and Trump gets smeared, it will only be because the election was rigged.

Somebody better find a way to grab control of this party pretty fuckin' soon, because one party rule is probably not a very good thing.

Bullshit. Not against Trump, Rand NEVER won a straw poll. There are far more starving Phillipinos than obsessive Losertarians.

You mean like that polls where Hillary has an 15% lead on August 3rd and then two days later it magically dropped to only 1%? Those polls? Oh, yeah, they are just iron clad indisputable, fool.

Lol, no, I am making valid points about the unreliability of polling, pointing out the differences between this election and the election in 2012 and the election in 1980, duh.

It doesnt make me the stupid one because you cant or wont grasp the points I am making, dullard.

That is right, it wont because I have no stake in this election. I will likely, God Willing, be in the same place with the same income no matter who wins.

It is my kids I am concerned about. I dont wnt them growing up in a nation led by liars, thieves and incompetent morons who have to cheat to win, like Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton.. IF you werent such a gullible ideologue and a partisan hack you would agree with me too.

But I guess you have to have all your free shit and feel safe cruising the restrooms at airports.

Last edited:
I love you.

Seriously. I really, really appreciate your contribution here.
Keep your fagot bullshit to yourself, pervert.

I put you on ignore a long time ago and only caught your fart smelling post because I wanted to see what Skylar had to say. At least he is occasionally rational, unlike you.

roflmao

Lol, you post like the moron you are, but even for a stupid fuck like you, you should be able to understand that I did not make up the ABC poll that had Trump up over Hillary 81% to 9%.

You are the one engaging in fantasy when you simply dismiss it as entirely irrelevant.

The beauty of this echo chamber thing is that, if the polls aren't wrong and Trump gets smeared, it will only be because the election was rigged.

Somebody better find a way to grab control of this party pretty fuckin' soon, because one party rule is probably not a very good thing.
roflmao, you are in the echo chamber, how ironic you speak as though it is me.

I am not a Democrat or a Republican. In 2012 I hated Romney and in 2008 I despised that traitorous collaborator McCain.

I am telling you what I see in the polls, after having supported Sanders through most of the primary season.

And the best you can come up with is, 'Duh, he must be in da echo chamber, hahahah, duh.'

What the fuck is with you, dude, you used to be able to think for yourself?

roflmao

Lol, you post like the moron you are, but even for a stupid fuck like you, you should be able to understand that I did not make up the ABC poll that had Trump up over Hillary 81% to 9%.

You are the one engaging in fantasy when you simply dismiss it as entirely irrelevant.

poor desperate angry little boy

it is irrelevant and should be dismissed

you'd know that if you didn't reject anything that doesn't support your wishful thinking.

i'd recommend that cookie. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back