Scaramucci Will Back Biden If Trump is the Nominee

He's not the only one. A lot of Republicans will either back Biden again like they did last time or support a third party candidacy or leave the presidential ballot blank.

"I'm a patriot first, Jim. I'm a partisan second. This is a battle for the American democracy. This is a battle for freedom. When someone's telling you they're going to flex and be a dictator on Day One and go after their adversaries, this is against the 200 plus year experiment of America. This is against what made your family and my family successful in this country and we have to explain that to the American people."

No they won't, fake Independent.

MAGATs are too stupid to realize that the Silent Majority of Republicans will vote for Biden.

They will pretend to be Trump supporters, or just stay silent, and thus seem like a Trump supporter, but they'll pull the lever for good ole reliable Sleepy Joe when push comes to shove.

Just like they did in 2020.

Watch...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke
STRFU, Coon

He's not the only one. A lot of Republicans will either back Biden again like they did last time or support a third party candidacy or leave the presidential ballot blank.

"I'm a patriot first, Jim. I'm a partisan second. This is a battle for the American democracy. This is a battle for freedom. When someone's telling you they're going to flex and be a dictator on Day One and go after their adversaries, this is against the 200 plus year experiment of America. This is against what made your family and my family successful in this country and we have to explain that to the American people."

Nobody cares about The Mooch.

His biggest claim to fame is Trump hiring him for a week and a half or so.

true-story-cheers.gif

Who gives a rats ass what an establishment drone does.

Only other establishment drones, like the OP.

It's funny how lefties value what Sarmucci has to say.

You’re better off grabbing straws, but we all know you love Biden

lol...he is a hero to you...lol

people are just objects to you to use, abuse, and toss like a tampon

And your point is? Besides the fact that you're a ranting chronic TDS lunatic that is.

MAGATs are too stupid to realize that the Silent Majority of Republicans will vote for Biden.

They will pretend to be Trump supporters, or just stay silent, and thus seem like a Trump supporter, but they'll pull the lever for good ole reliable Sleepy Joe when push comes to shove.

Just like they did in 2020.

Watch...

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke
Idiots like Malcolm ExLax think they know how real people think. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back