Is Trump Being Treated Worse By Our Justice System Than Anyone Else In History?

Is Trump Being Treated Worse By Our Justice System Than Anyone Else In History?​

No.

Are the same legal standards being applied to Trump as to other politicians, especially Democrats like the Clinton and Biden, Hell No!

"Show me the man, and I will show you the crime"

Actually. Yes they are. The same legal standards.

Only in the fantasy of the Extreme Right are the cases in any way similar.

You didn't have a problem with it, as long as, it was only folks of color who it was discriminating against. Now that your Orange God is being held accountable you are bitching and moaning.

Accountable for what? Pissing you off? :laughing0301:

Of course he's being treated worse. He's being given a court date 6 months away. The gov't has admitted to giving Trumps' lawyers 12.8 MILLION pages of documents. His court date is 180 days away. That would mean his lawyers would need to read 77,000 pages per day every day until his court date. Obviously this is not fair to Trump or his lawyers. Nobody else would have this mess thrown in their lap other than the man that beat Hillary in 2016 and beat Biden in 2020.

Well, Biden compared a 20 minute fire in his kitchen to the Maui fires that incinerated hundred(s) of people. Go figure.
Yea, and Trump bragged about having the tallest building in Manhattan on the day AFTER 9/11......go figure

"'Forty Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan,' Mr Trump said erroneously on 9/11. 'Now it's the tallest. "

One was a poor attempt at trying to emphasize with people...the other was a moron bragging about something that wasn't even true anyway and offering no sympathy.......no shock you would be the one worshipping the lying moron

Yea, and Trump bragged about having the tallest building in Manhattan on the day AFTER 9/11......go figure

"'Forty Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan,' Mr Trump said erroneously on 9/11. 'Now it's the tallest. "

One was a poor attempt at trying to emphasize with people...the other was a moron bragging about something that wasn't even true anyway and offering no sympathy.......no shock you would be the one worshipping the lying moron
He wasn't the President there specifically to console people whose family and friends were burned to a crisp.

Your TRUMP defense of the fuckup you support grew old years ago.

He wasn't the President there specifically to console people whose family and friends were burned to a crisp.

Your TRUMP defense of the fuckup you support grew old years ago.
You don't have to be president to have sympathy for the lives lost instead of use it as an opportunity to brag about yourself...and lie while doing it

But as i said...this is the guy you folks worship because depravity is your new narcotic

Every innocent person unjustly persecuted by the state is equally mistreated. Attempting to quantify one over another is ludicrous.

You don't have to be president to have sympathy for the lives lost instead of use it as an opportunity to brag about yourself...and lie while doing it

But as i said...this is the guy you folks worship because depravity is your new narcotic
LOL Keep your wagon hitched to this, please.

For the first time in my lifetime I am ashamed to tell people where I am from. However, I only have to pull one switch when voting now as voting for Democrats would be like electing Al Capone or Lucky Luciano to public office.

Getting indicted for asking questions about an election is Commie Bullshit

Forum List

Back