One Party in Total Control?

If you want a truly realistic look at what the country would look under one party Democrat control look no farther than Greece what they have is what the majority of the left seems to believe in.

Wow, did the Democrats win Greece as well?
So, do their votes in Greece count towards their Congress seats?

Does Greece have a big government big spending entitlement society? Do most Democrats in Congress support that type of government?

Greece's economy, which was never very good to begin with, went south for several reasons.

They joined the EU and lost control of their ability to print currency. And they started taking out loans to upgrade their military (who knows why, maybe they wanted to grab Cyprus). Guess who sold them the gear?

:lol:

Wow, did the Democrats win Greece as well?
So, do their votes in Greece count towards their Congress seats?

Does Greece have a big government big spending entitlement society? Do most Democrats in Congress support that type of government?

Greece's economy, which was never very good to begin with, went south for several reasons.

They joined the EU and lost control of their ability to print currency. And they started taking out loans to upgrade their military (who knows why, maybe they wanted to grab Cyprus). Guess who sold them the gear?

:lol:
Greece spent a hell of a lot more on it's corrupt and bloated public sector than it did on its military.

Isn't California being run by Democrats?
I hear it's going pretty well.

why yes ... yes it is ... so is Minnesota ... what did they do??? they raised their taxes ... which cause them to start hiring more people ... which started the private sector to start hiring more people ... by crackie they balanced their budget ... the word on the street is california did the same thing ... with the republicans kicking and screaming all the way ... they are real close to balancing their budge last I heard or they balanced it ... minnesota unemployment numbers are at 5.1 california is at 7.% ... who would have thunk it... as simple as raising their taxes, this would fix their unemployment problems and balamce their budgets ... so tell me again why we should cut taxes again republicans????

Last edited:
Isn't California being run by Democrats?
I hear it's going pretty well.

Yup...we are Tea Party free and better for it. Our Democratic majority did this really weird thing...cut spending and increased revenue. I hear we have a surplus now.

I hear we have a surplus now :lmao: ... :laugh2: ... :lmao: ... :laugh2: ... :lmao: ... :laugh2: ... :lmao: ... :laugh2:

THAT !! is the funniest thing i have read al year :up:

whats even sadder you don't know how to google ... cause if you did know how, you would see their unemployment is at 7%. and if you look at their budget money coming in and money going out you would see they have a surplus of dollars going out ...

Last edited:
California Economy

August 26, 2013
Poverty in California
California has more citizens in poverty = 6.1 million, and more children in poverty than any other State. California also has the highest percentage of its population living below the poverty line. According to a new type of Census Bureau calculation that takes into greater account cost of living, California now has a poverty rate of 23.5 percent.

The Public Policy Institute of California has released a statistical analysis of the issue of poverty in California. Among it findings were that poverty rates continue to soar in the aftermath of the Great Recession but have not yet reached the peak of the 1990s Latinos and African Americans have higher poverty rates than other groups and poverty varies widely in with education level. In addition, most poor families in California are working and poverty varies greatly across California’s counties.

A chart was produced that shows the poverty rates in most California counties. Four countries: Merced, Tulare, Imperial and Fresno have poverty rates over 25 percent, and another seven counties have poverty rates over 20 percent. The full report can be read here.

Poverty in California (PPIC Publication)

California Economy

Beautiful state turned shit hole run by Democrats and populated by minorities on its way to third-world status.

Folks, with all the talk from the lunatic Left about the demise of the GOP, a serious question arises. What would America be like with the Democrats in perpetual one party control? I shudder to think that because there are absolutely zero Conservatives in that party and their love of totalitarianism would bring about America's version of the gulags for political opponents.

What was Amerika like under the One Party Control of the House of Representatives, the Senate and the White House from 2001-2007?

Two Illegal, Immoral and Unconstitutional Wars.

The single worst economic disaster since the Great Depression.

No problem with that One Party Control.....right?

Folks, with all the talk from the lunatic Left about the demise of the GOP, a serious question arises. What would America be like with the Democrats in perpetual one party control? I shudder to think that because there are absolutely zero Conservatives in that party and their love of totalitarianism would bring about America's version of the gulags for political opponents.

What was Amerika like under the One Party Control of the House of Representatives, the Senate and the White House from 2001-2007?

Both parties voted for, authorized, and funded the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Those wars were stupid bi-partisan mistakes.

Unlike the obamacare bill which was passed by one party in the dark of night before anyone could read it and with absolutely no open debate on either house of congress.

If you want to compare corruption, the dems win every time.

Both parties voted for, authorized, and funded the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Those wars were stupid bi-partisan mistakes.

Unlike the obamacare bill which was passed by one party in the dark of night before anyone could read it and with absolutely no open debate on either house of congress.

The Iraq and Afghanistan wars were never funded by the Bush administration.

And the only reason Democrats signed on to the invasion of Iraq were they were led to believe that they caused 9/11 and were capable of striking the US with nukes.

It is more important that we are losing our political center in this country. The political center is what gets things done in this country and their demise is the reason we have gridlock

Yup...we are Tea Party free and better for it. Our Democratic majority did this really weird thing...cut spending and increased revenue. I hear we have a surplus now.

I hear we have a surplus now :lmao: ... :laugh2: ... :lmao: ... :laugh2: ... :lmao: ... :laugh2: ... :lmao: ... :laugh2:

THAT !! is the funniest thing i have read al year :up:

whats even sadder you don't know how to google ... cause if you did know how, you would see their unemployment is at 7%. and if you look at their budget money coming in and money going out you would see they have a surplus of dollars going out ...

You are so right. I haven't seen a surplus since before Republicans took over government.

Since Republicans helped tens of thousands of factories to move to China and those jobs are gone, where are the "new jobs" Republicans keep asking about gonna come from?

One Effect of U.S. Trade With China: 2.4 Million Jobs Lost from 2001 to 2008

The Iraq and Afghanistan wars were never funded by the Bush administration.

And the only reason Democrats signed on to the invasion of Iraq were they were led to believe that they caused 9/11 and were capable of striking the US with nukes.

Zogby: Troops think Iraq was retaliation for 9/11

85% said the U.S. mission is mainly "to retaliate for Saddam's role in the 9-11 attacks

Forum List

Back