One Party in Total Control?

BorisTheAnimal

It's Just Boris
Apr 26, 2013
West end of the Erie Canal
Folks, with all the talk from the lunatic Left about the demise of the GOP, a serious question arises. What would America be like with the Democrats in perpetual one party control? I shudder to think that because there are absolutely zero Conservatives in that party and their love of totalitarianism would bring about America's version of the gulags for political opponents.

For true Detroit.

Most of America doesn't understand Detroit at all. Sad. I think most of America doesn't understand America at all.

You have become a stupid nation.

Pity.

Isn't California being run by Democrats?
I hear it's going pretty well.

It's not like one party control hasn't happened in US History.

Congress-Graph.png

Folks, with all the talk from the lunatic Left about the demise of the GOP, a serious question arises. What would America be like with the Democrats in perpetual one party control? I shudder to think that because there are absolutely zero Conservatives in that party and their love of totalitarianism would bring about America's version of the gulags for political opponents.

Golly! The GOP better stop acting like psychos and get busy earning my vote then, yes?

Here have been my voting choices for several decades now:

1. Vote Republican.

2. Don't vote.

Until 2006, I always exercised Option 1. Since 2006, I have been exercising Option 2.

Here's hoping the GOP earns my vote back in 2014, though I am not very optimistic about it.

Here have been my voting choices for several decades now:

1. Vote Republican.

2. Don't vote.

Until 2006, I always exercised Option 1. Since 2006, I have been exercising Option 2.

Here's hoping the GOP earns my vote back in 2014, though I am not very optimistic about it.

And just how would that happen? For the GOP to become exactly like Democrats? That won't work at all.

The House of Representatives is "The Peoples' House".

If The People want it to be ruled by Democrats in 2014, their will should be respected.

I started a thread on this topic earlier. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/318932-one-party-control.html

the libs are all for it unless the GOP is the party in power. they may be very sad come 2014 and 2016 when the people tire of the liberal failures and lies.

Isn't California being run by Democrats?
I hear it's going pretty well.
If I am not mistaken Massachusetts is pretty much run by the Democrats and they are doing quite well also. The last I hear 95+% of the people were on ACA and they were quite happy with it. The average income is above normal and the state has one of the highest literacy rates in the nation.

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/11/states-federal-taxes-spending-charts-maps

Forum List

Back