One mother complains and annual Kindergarten trip to see Santa cancelled

Santa Claus is not a Christian symbol.
Neither is a Christmas tree, and Dec. 25th isn't the birthday of Jesus.
All true. There is no reason, then, for atheists to get their panties in a bunch when someone says, "Merry Christmas, isn't the Christmas tree in the town square splendid this year? Did your children see Santa?".
I don't, but I'm agnostic. Atheists, like Theists, are morons.

All true. There is no reason, then, for atheists to get their panties in a bunch when someone says, "Merry Christmas, isn't the Christmas tree in the town square splendid this year? Did your children see Santa?".
Unfortunately all of those things are pleasant parts of America's history and traditions, and there are people who want to strike our history and traditions from the public square because they hate them.

Unfortunately all of those things are pleasant parts of America's history and traditions, and there are people who want to strike our history and traditions from the public square because they hate them.
Parts of American history and many traditions should no longer be celebrated. The mob needs to start respecting the minority.

Parts of American history and many traditions should no longer be celebrated. The mob needs to start respecting the minority.
Yes, illustrating my point.

The child didn't need to sit on Santa's
What a disgusting post.
I'm very shocked by this. Guess we now know how you really feel.

what about my post "shocks" you? You do not like the allusion to "beer swilling"?? Kids are very influenced by their homes and relatives and tend
to consider that which mom and aunts etc do to be THE NORM for females.
Although My dad drank beer very occasionally-------I never saw a FEMALE drink
the stuff in my house or the homes of relatives or even in the home of my jewish playmate. I actually concluded as a very small child that beer is ONLY FOR MEN--------women drink wine-------or the very occasional "screw driver" ----in times of great stress. <<<the observation of a seven year old. I was so influenced
by that childhood experience-----that I still cannot tolerate the scent of beer-----
I have developed a fondness for vodka -----NEAT!!!!! (no wimp, I) I still cannot
tolerate GIN!!!! AS a amall kid the sight of a WOMAN drinking beer made me
uneasy. Santa did not bother me- -----but I had no intention of asking him for
anything.
Ever notice that the ones that cry racism, intolerant and abuse are always the most abusive toward others?

yes----the Nazis in my town hated everyone and they even had "REASONS".
The blacks were "criminals" the persons of south American origin ---aka
SPICS played loud music. the Italians "aka wops or greasers" ----were mafia,
the blacks were some how a "DEFILEMENT" of the white "race" and the JOOS
well-------they were jooos aka "killed jesus who would still be alive today if not
for DA JOOOOS" they FELT oppressed. A playmate of mine refused to
sing the song "GO DOWN MOSES IN SCHOOL"-----'too jewish' (????) I was
very young------and did understand it referred to a bible story but my mom called it a
"NEGRO SPIRITUAL"------which meant in my neighborhood-----"too n^&&e#" if
they had actually KNOWN
I'm really sorry you witnessed and experienced such things as a child. It sounds truly horrible. And it seems you think we haven't moved on much and that xmas stuff for kindergarten kids is an indication of that? I also didn't realise how much you vehemently despise Christianity, I guess the 'nazis' you refer to were Christians?

I do not "despise Christianity"------you express a bias. The Nazis to whom I
refer were NAZIS-------you might be aware of the fact that there were some
places in the USA that did harbor populations that expressed quite an affinity with NAZISM------and some notable people included. An interesting factoid is WALT DISNEY had Nazi sympathies ----and CHARLES LINDBERGH was a well known Nazi.
I am probably older than are you -----and was born during a time when----segregation was a NORM------and "restricted" towns and clubs etc etc
were also a norm. These realities seemed very much consistent with Christianity
back then. My town was full of well meaning nice people who simply knew that
blacks were inferior and jews were kinda ---UNSAVED and tended to be
usurers-------and hid money or gold under the mattress. World war II----like the
currently ongoing world war III------was a "jewish machination" but it did
not stop them from going to church on sunday and dropping coins in the
collection plate--------IT ALL SEEMED CONSISTENT to them-----but not to me.
I do call such people Nazis------even though most never murdered nor would
consider doing so. YOU may not call such people "Nazis"

Do you call the people in my signature Nazi's?? What are they??

the people you described in your signature would have been RABID COMMUNISTS -----of which there were some persons of jewish ancestry and the overwhelming majority were persons of Christian ancestry-------in Russia ---generally of the eastern orthodox sect. Jews made such indifferent communists
that STALIN decided to get rid of them. Trotsky----or jewish ancestry was so
dangerous to STALIN's form of murderous communism that Stalin had him
murdered. Lots of jews were purged from STALINESQUE communism----
aka eastern orthodox communism

This was the Jewish revolution, no Stalin , no Christians, JEWS . Atheists Jews still call themselves Jews today, do they not??

The child didn't need to sit on Santa's
what about my post "shocks" you? You do not like the allusion to "beer swilling"?? Kids are very influenced by their homes and relatives and tend
the stuff in my house or the homes of relatives or even in the home of my jewish playmate. I actually concluded as a very small child that beer is ONLY FOR MEN--------women drink wine-------or the very occasional "screw driver" ----in times of great stress. <<<the observation of a seven year old. I was so influenced
by that childhood experience-----that I still cannot tolerate the scent of beer-----
I have developed a fondness for vodka -----NEAT!!!!! (no wimp, I) I still cannot
anything.
well-------they were jooos aka "killed jesus who would still be alive today if not
very young------and did understand it referred to a bible story but my mom called it a
they had actually KNOWN
I'm really sorry you witnessed and experienced such things as a child. It sounds truly horrible. And it seems you think we haven't moved on much and that xmas stuff for kindergarten kids is an indication of that? I also didn't realise how much you vehemently despise Christianity, I guess the 'nazis' you refer to were Christians?

places in the USA that did harbor populations that expressed quite an affinity with NAZISM------and some notable people included. An interesting factoid is WALT DISNEY had Nazi sympathies ----and CHARLES LINDBERGH was a well known Nazi.
I am probably older than are you -----and was born during a time when----segregation was a NORM------and "restricted" towns and clubs etc etc
usurers-------and hid money or gold under the mattress. World war II----like the

Do you call the people in my signature Nazi's?? What are they??

the people you described in your signature would have been RABID COMMUNISTS -----of which there were some persons of jewish ancestry and the overwhelming majority were persons of Christian ancestry-------in Russia ---generally of the eastern orthodox sect. Jews made such indifferent communists
that STALIN decided to get rid of them. Trotsky----or jewish ancestry was so
dangerous to STALIN's form of murderous communism that Stalin had him
murdered. Lots of jews were purged from STALINESQUE communism----
aka eastern orthodox communism
The person to whom that sig belongs said Palestinians are the only genuine Israeli's as well as sundry anti-Semitic blatherings. It's on ignore so I can't remember it's name.

Just remember that is wrote by a popular rabbi in the US.

No, it doesn't.

If Diversity and Multiculturalism have ANY hope of being ANYTHING but Hell, then people have to accept that other people will being practicing cultural activities and beliefs that are NOT shared by them.

Because otherwise, it's going to be Hell.

I've never seen an office Christimas "party" where Jews or Muslims did not have the opportunity to participate or not.
To deal with multiple cultures you need to teach them and then keep the schools (and government) neutral, and secular.

And ruining the trip for everyone who wanted to go did the exact opposite of that.

The school and the government took the side of the poor oppressed minority against everyone else.
No, they took the side of Neutrality. Visiting Santa during the school day is nothing like a religious or even American tradition.

Really? You don't see any connection between this and generations of Tradition?

That's nonsense.

The government took the side against the children and Santa.
No, it stayed neutral. Either include them all, or pass in this case. It's supposed to be fun, not divisive.

And just look at that, they all had a nice time at a party that included them all. Life can resume, even for you.

No, it took the side of the progressive against traditional Americans and their culture.

Thus what should have been inclusive became a battle of the lib and the school vs the traditional Americans.

Include them all? The Jewish Mom didn't want her child to be part of a Christian Tainted Activity. Including everyone was not a reasonable option.

Letting those who did NOT want to participate to NOT participate made complete sense.

What's worse? The idiot that complained instead of keeping her brat at home, or the school that folded for her?

My vote is the school. They should have told her to stick her complaint up her twat. And meant it.
What a nice attitude you have, you must be a Christian.

Where is your concern for the children who that has their little field trip ruined?
Where is our concern for the poor parents who are expected now to take their own kids to see Santa.....Oh the HUMANITY!!!!

Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

In my town JEHOVAH WITNESS people have similar objections For my part the idea of walking a kindergarten class to a local café is REALLY IDIOTIC-----in my kindergarten years-------the FATTEST JANITOR (who happened ---btw ---to be a jew) dressed up in his santa costume-----complete with cotton puff beard stuck on his chin -----AND HO HO HO HO'ed his way thru the kindergarten and first grade
classes and all the kids shouted " HI, MR. TAYLOR" we all had a good time,
protestants, catholics, and jews
All the JW I know won't participate but they don't ruin things for everyone else.

what EVIDENCE to you have that this JEWISH MOTHER "RUINED" things FOR EVERYONE ELSE? She probably just wrote to the teacher that she did not want her kid to participate------ie "excuse my child from this activity" You have some information that she DEMANDED that "SANTAS" be removed from department stories and "downtown cafes"?

THe OP.

To deal with multiple cultures you need to teach them and then keep the schools (and government) neutral, and secular.

And ruining the trip for everyone who wanted to go did the exact opposite of that.

The school and the government took the side of the poor oppressed minority against everyone else.
No, they took the side of Neutrality. Visiting Santa during the school day is nothing like a religious or even American tradition.

Really? You don't see any connection between this and generations of Tradition?

That's nonsense.

The government took the side against the children and Santa.
No, it stayed neutral. Either include them all, or pass in this case. It's supposed to be fun, not divisive.

And just look at that, they all had a nice time at a party that included them all. Life can resume, even for you.

No, it took the side of the progressive against traditional Americans and their culture.

Thus what should have been inclusive became a battle of the lib and the school vs the traditional Americans.

Include them all? The Jewish Mom didn't want her child to be part of a Christian Tainted Activity. Including everyone was not a reasonable option.

Letting those who did NOT want to participate to NOT participate made complete sense.

I think all parents need to sign a consent for field trips, and they can chose to either put them in another class or stay home. The Jewish lady was not being very nice and respectful of others at all.

All the JW I know won't participate but they don't ruin things for everyone else.

what EVIDENCE to you have that this JEWISH MOTHER "RUINED" things FOR EVERYONE ELSE? She probably just wrote to the teacher that she did not want her kid to participate------ie "excuse my child from this activity" You have some information that she DEMANDED that "SANTAS" be removed from department stories and "downtown cafes"?
She contacted the school board and said she didn't like her kid writing letters to the North Pole, dressing as a reindeer and would refuse to let her participate because she was offended and felt they were not practicing "inclusion".

she did right-----she did not stop anyone from engaging in those idiotic activities----she simply did not want HER kid to be exposed to your filth. I was once a five year old kid in a town with shit like you. I was a very shy kid ------I interacted so well with the Christian neighbors that I got invited to just about every one of the activities of -----"Christians" I had absolutely no education in Judaism other than that which I observed in the homes of other jews and the kind of "lifestyle" which was the livestyle of my relatives. At age five I knew that the santa clause thing and the easter bunny thing was just stuff that very stupid people believed. ------I kept quiet and tolerated it. I will agree that stinking shit like you did not give a damn as to how they were alienating bright kids like me--------I did survive. Marching to SANTA at the age of five or six for a bright kid as I was------would be a very unpleasant experience-------I hated pretending that it made sense. I even attendes sunday school with a Christian playmate-------I was quiet as a mouse during those idiot sessions. I wish my mother had protected me from you filth---imposed on me by beer swilling presbyterian sluts who did the "CHRISTIAN" thing.
Yes she did stop everyone else from engaging. She got the school to cancel the field trip. Duh.

good----it represent a silly bias. A ***FIELD TRIP**** is a big event for kids in schoo-----they get out of the stuffy class -----and SEE something. Such events should not be addressed to the "culture" of only some of the students. Having some person "HO HO HO" in school on the last day before Christmas break is
MORE THAN ENOUGH-------a 'SCHOOL TRIP' is actually costs the money from
the school budget-----it should be something more than visiting a fat guy in a red costume

As we have diverse students, it is impossible for a field trip to address the culture of all the students.

Thus your scenario involves NO addressing any of the culture of any of the kids.

Or does it? DO you want to cancel Black History Month? Or is that different somehow?

I think all parents need to sign a consent for field trips, and they can chose to either put them in another class or stay home. The Jewish lady was not being very nice and respectful of others at all.
Yep, but being nice or respectful just isn't a priority for some.

They'd rather make a statement. If they're somehow "offended", that's the only thing that matters.

I am fine-----I am presenting the perspective of a kid like me-----not brought up to the filth of your Nazism-----but ALSO not inculcated with your idiot myths
So, I'm a nazi and have idiot myths? Are you jewish?

yes I am a jew who grew up in a town so NAZI-----that the local "country club"-----such as it was------was "RESTRICTED"-----no jews, no blacks. I was a quiet----kinda amenable kid. Thus I got INVITED to just about everything. -----SUNDAY SCHOOL. CHRISTMAS with the FAMILY, and even to the restricted country club ------but I was cautioned not to mention my LAST NAME. It is not a positive
experience for a small child to be told "DON't LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE" I understood----I was not stupid. I hope it happens to your filthy spawn.
BTW at age seven------I thought the SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER was jerk. She seemed ot imagine that a bunny brought jelly beans to people at nite
I really don't understand why you would attend Sunday School.

that is so odd...i would think anyone could understand looking outside of your religion...if only to understand the majority around you

I came to that town just a few weeks short of five years old. I did not understand
"the difference" until I got there and girls about my age were screaming at me
that I had killed some guy named Jesus. (some of them threw rocks)------ In
order to understand that phenomenon----you would have to know that I am a
post world war II baby boom person and rural towns were building houses on their
former agricultural fields to take advantage of the men with VA mortgages.
Lots of those country bumpkins were Nazis ------they had planted corn---raised
cows and worshipped ADOLF. See? I understand those of you who grew
up in Nazi homes

Sounds hard to believe.

Looks like the walkout went forward.

Parents and their children stage a class walkout to see Santa after a Jewish mother 'waged war on Christmas' and got their public school to cancel the holiday field trip
  • Thirty parents at Sartorette Elementary School in San Jose, California staged a walkout on Friday morning
  • The parents were upset after a Jewish mother named Talia successfully petitioned the school to cancel a visit to Santa Claus
  • The parents took the children on the trip regardless, having the kindergartners skip class for the day
  • Talia claims she had been attacked by some of the parents ever since, and one told her; 'You’re the one who started the war on Christmas'

Read more: Students trip to see Santa cancelled after Jewish mom complains
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I bet she lied about what the other parents said.

What a disgusting post.
I'm very shocked by this. Guess we now know how you really feel.

anything.
Ever notice that the ones that cry racism, intolerant and abuse are always the most abusive toward others?

they had actually KNOWN

Your posts indicate to me that you despise Christianity, if not, I'd hate to read a post by you regarding something you do despise! I call the people you are referring to racists, bigots and anti-Semites, and I'm sorry you had to endure them.

yes-----they are racists, bigots and anti-semites -----just like Nazis. Like Nazis
they did not see themselves as other than very fine and upstanding CHRISTIANS.
I do not see your point at all. Perhaps you do not understand my use of the
term NAZIS----------I just described it------racist, bigot, anti semites. (with various other "anti s " thrown in) This sort of person was very prevalent in the northeast part of the USA where I grew up. I believe that many people are not
even aware of just how INFLUENCE they are by that IDEOLOGY. As to Christianity--------its founders INVENTED NAZISM---------I consider Constantine-----the founder of Nazism to be one of the founders of Christianity. SOME Christian
theologians are so horrified by him------that they decided he as not a "real Christian". Do you consider HERNAN CORTEZ to be a find upstanding
Christian? How about Queen Isabella?. Some people wanted that Nazi whore to be CANONIZED

You are raving.

i will be having a great winter solstice today....i am not worried about those who war on me....or those who dont say a word when i wish them a happy winter solstice....but yall really kill your own holy high days with your bigotry and your hate...simple as that....i mean you ask what would jesus do....i assure you ...he would not be filled with hate....like many of you are ....for your high holy days

Reads like you've been in the eggnog already.

Don't drive !!!

What a Grinch !
One person gets offended, and everyone else must pay !

Santa Field Trip Canceled in San Jose: Mom Accused of Waging 'War on Christmas'
Sartorette Elementary School canceled a planned field trip to visit Santa at a local coffee shop after one parent complained.

A San Jose kindergarten class’s field trip to visit Santa was abruptly canceled this week, launching a Christmas controversy that has left a slew of hurt feelings and a planned protest in which parents will take their children to visit St. Nick anyway.

Sartorette Elementary School students were slated to walk to a nearby coffee shop on Friday morning to sip hot chocolate and sit on Santa’s lap, as they have for the past 10 years. But that tradition is over – at least for this year – after a Jewish mother said she didn’t want her 5-year-old daughter to participate.

Now, plenty of parents are mad at the woman, calling her out and unfriending her on Facebook. She says one parent volunteer shouted at her on Wednesday morning: "You’re the one who started the war on Christmas."

Talia, a certified California teacher herself who requested her last name not be used, says she didn’t like the fact that one religion, Christianity, was the focus of most of the December teachings in school. Specifically, she didn’t like her daughter writing letters to the North Pole for two days in a row, dressing up as reindeer, and a big annual field trip to the local coffee shop where the kids sit on Santa’s lap and ask for presents.

(X)This is another prime example of the war on Christmas that continues on today by these Jewish communists that want to destroy Christianity. As long as Christianity sticks around, they cannot fulfill their Marxist dream of world domination. Christianity seems to be always in their way. Awwww.
The celebration of Christmas is a part of our Western culture and Christian heritage, and must be preserved. Celebrating Christmas hasn't injured or killed anyone yet as far as I know. And if anyone like this broad finds it offensive, well like one member said, hightail it out of here and go live in Israel. This political correctness and multiculturalism agenda is trying very hard to destroy our way of life and our British/European traditions as we know it, and have known it for centuries. Maybe lighting up the Jewish Menorah at Christmas time on the White House lawn should be eliminated. After all, what is good for the goose should be good for the gander also.

Personally, I am offended by her hatred for Christmas, so bah humbug to her. :asshole:

San Jose Mom Accused of Waging 'War on Christmas'

Forum List

Back