One mother complains and annual Kindergarten trip to see Santa cancelled

and these damn commercials showing soldiers returning and their families etc and so forth...part of the military funding....at taxpayers expense.....me, i assume their families are happy when they get back.....i dont need to see it

What a Grinch !
One person gets offended, and everyone else must pay !

Santa Field Trip Canceled in San Jose: Mom Accused of Waging 'War on Christmas'
Sartorette Elementary School canceled a planned field trip to visit Santa at a local coffee shop after one parent complained.

A San Jose kindergarten class’s field trip to visit Santa was abruptly canceled this week, launching a Christmas controversy that has left a slew of hurt feelings and a planned protest in which parents will take their children to visit St. Nick anyway.

Sartorette Elementary School students were slated to walk to a nearby coffee shop on Friday morning to sip hot chocolate and sit on Santa’s lap, as they have for the past 10 years. But that tradition is over – at least for this year – after a Jewish mother said she didn’t want her 5-year-old daughter to participate.

Now, plenty of parents are mad at the woman, calling her out and unfriending her on Facebook. She says one parent volunteer shouted at her on Wednesday morning: "You’re the one who started the war on Christmas."

Talia, a certified California teacher herself who requested her last name not be used, says she didn’t like the fact that one religion, Christianity, was the focus of most of the December teachings in school. Specifically, she didn’t like her daughter writing letters to the North Pole for two days in a row, dressing up as reindeer, and a big annual field trip to the local coffee shop where the kids sit on Santa’s lap and ask for presents.

San Jose Mom Accused of Waging 'War on Christmas'
um, reindeer, Santa, Writing letters for gifts HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY!
It isn't a Christian tradition.

I'll never understand why these idiots just don't keep their kids at home rather than fucking things up for everyone

Bingo! :clap2:

They have to suffer ...so everybody has to suffer along with them! :evil:
Those damn ______s, wanting their kids to be treated as equals. They suck...
the kid was treated like everyone else that's what this idiot mother had a problem with

Sorry but the everyone or no one shit is going to far
If you don't want your kid going somewhere then keep him home there is no need to tell everyone else they can't do something because one bitch whines

Last edited:
One jew in what 30 kids, why did that lady live in a Christian community? Why did that school back down?
Because the Jew lady has the ADL and ACLU behind her.

I am sure those kids were looking forward for a week to go and see Santa, and probably were all excited.

If she felt so strongly against it, why didn't she bring her child to another school , because she wanted to assimilate or just cause trouble, because she didn't want her child to assimilate.

The school was most likely afraid of a lawsuit.

One jew in what 30 kids, why did that lady live in a Christian community? Why did that school back down?

I am sure those kids were looking forward for a week to go and see Santa, and probably were all excited.

If she felt so strongly against it, why didn't she bring her child to another school , because she wanted to assimilate or just cause trouble, because she didn't want her child to assimilate.

All they had to do was invite Hanukkah Harry

As reported by a parent they did teach about Hanukkah in her sons class. Kindergartener's usually just want to have fun, and learn a some ABC's, and count to 100 and learn to socialize. The Jews think they are in control and well look, they are!! Why not talk about Jonah in the belly of a big fish for 3 days, and how Lots daughters got their Dad drunk and raped him? I am sure the Kindergarteners want to know about S & G, and perhaps we should talk about the plight of the Polish Jews in WWII.

I am fine-----I am presenting the perspective of a kid like me-----not brought up to the filth of your Nazism-----but ALSO not inculcated with your idiot myths
So, I'm a nazi and have idiot myths? Are you jewish?

yes I am a jew who grew up in a town so NAZI-----that the local "country club"-----such as it was------was "RESTRICTED"-----no jews, no blacks. I was a quiet----kinda amenable kid. Thus I got INVITED to just about everything. -----SUNDAY SCHOOL. CHRISTMAS with the FAMILY, and even to the restricted country club ------but I was cautioned not to mention my LAST NAME. It is not a positive
experience for a small child to be told "DON't LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE" I understood----I was not stupid. I hope it happens to your filthy spawn.
BTW at age seven------I thought the SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER was jerk. She seemed ot imagine that a bunny brought jelly beans to people at nite
I really don't understand why you would attend Sunday School.

I was invited by the mother of my playmate who really was into doing the
"CHRISTIAN THING" My parents were opened minded types. I am not the
only jewish kid to be exposed to "SUNDAY SCHOOL" it was a common practice
in those days
Well I wish you'd have opted out when you realised it was not to your liking. And I think to a lot of Americans ans Europeans, Santa is not a religious symbol, just part of a holiday tradition they love, despite him being st Nicholas. I'm really sorry for how all of this made you feel, but at the same time it's one last tradition I wouldn't like to see obliterated from schools in the West.

I had no actual reason to opt out-------I told you----it did not bother me---but
I understand how it might have bothered other people------I had a lot more
to be "bothered" by in the Nazi town in which I grew up. They finally let a black family move in----about 1975

So kids can opt out and the school is not being 'inclusive', and you Engaged in these 'idiotic' activities and you felt alienated because it was so stoooopid and you weren't protected from this 'filth'. Interesting. In other words everyone matters but the kids and their families who happen to enjoy seeing Santa, so f**k them. Great.

wrong------religious culture should not be IMPOSED on children. Kids in school feel alienated if they do not do WHAT THE OTHER DO. The educated people of the US have generally adapted to that issue. It takes some time for people to catch up.
During my childhood we did not EXPECT people to give a damn-----now sensitivity to "other cultures" has become the MODE. I survived SANTA and the EASTER BUNNY-----but I can understand MODERN OBJECTIONS to forcing kids
not associated with that culture to be made to feel like "THE OUTSIDER"
Well I'm so glad you 'survived' the horror of the Easter Bunny and Santa, no doubt other kids would manage that Herculean task also, only they don't have to if their parents don't want them to. And the issue at hand was an hours trip across the road form the kindergarten. I have confidence that the kids who don't have to suffer that will be just freaking fine.
Just wondering ...what religion do Santa,his reindeer and hot chocolate belong to exactly?

It is a Christian thing-----santa is a church going Christian------in the USA----probably EPISCOPALIAN. No kindergarten TRIP takes on hour------there are DAYS of preparation and anticipation -----etc-----IT IS AN EVENT. It is ok ----jews have survived. --------lets see how it works out in muslim dense areas
Santa is a product of secular myth making.

yes it is---------so?--
Heck, when I was in elementary school, the Marines wouldfly Santa onto the playground by helicopter and we would get to visit with Santa, and gave toys to the Marines for toys for tots. We learned to give as well as got to get a candycane and hug from Santa
At the taxpayers expense.

as far as I am concerned _-----THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA. In my town the FIREMEN would ride around the school playground in a FIRE RED TRUCK with
santa perched on top-------that was ok too. -----(at tax payer expense)

As reported by a parent they did teach about Hanukkah in her sons class. Kindergartener's usually just want to have fun, and learn a some ABC's, and count to 100 and learn to socialize. The Jews think they are in control and well look, they are!! Why not talk about Jonah in the belly of a big fish for 3 days, and how Lots daughters got their Dad drunk and raped him? I am sure the Kindergarteners want to know about S & G, and perhaps we should talk about the plight of the Polish Jews in WWII.

People talked about JONAH IN THE BELLY OF A BIG FISH for three days in the kindergarten in your town?. Kinda interesting------Jewish kids never learn that
that story-------it is unimportant. You remind me of something my baby told
me when he left his grammar school Yeshiva for a ---regular high school (grades 9-12) In that school-----he co-mingled with an eclectic crowd. It was a public
school but "special"----requiring an entry exam -----lots of the kids of UN ambassadors ended up there (I have just identified the school for those people
who know) He got to know Christians and Muslims. His comment at age ~ 13----"Ma-----for muslims history begins 1400 years ago and for Christians 2000 years
ago------jews seem to think of it as going on for a lot longer----just the jewish part. and------
"for Christians the bible is a book of fairy tales-------Jonah for them is a person
who was eaten by a whale"----- btw Penelope----Christian kids see a lot more
perversion in their own homes------each Christmas eve than gentile "LOT's" gentile daughters could ever imagine.

----PS----the daughters of ' did not do it for the purpose with
which are a acquainted---they were not paid.
I used to spend Christmas morning in the
homes of friends whilst their parents "SLEPT IT OFF" Your catechism
whore told you that JONAH got eaten by a whale? How old were you when
she told you that Lot's daughters thought the whole world of people had died
so they wanted to get impregnated by their own father?--------six? -----she was just
trying to STIMULATE you

Wow. I don't recall you ever posting like this before. You ok?

I am fine-----I am presenting the perspective of a kid like me-----not brought up to the filth of your Nazism-----but ALSO not inculcated with your idiot myths
So, I'm a nazi and have idiot myths? Are you jewish?

yes I am a jew who grew up in a town so NAZI-----that the local "country club"-----such as it was------was "RESTRICTED"-----no jews, no blacks. I was a quiet----kinda amenable kid. Thus I got INVITED to just about everything. -----SUNDAY SCHOOL. CHRISTMAS with the FAMILY, and even to the restricted country club ------but I was cautioned not to mention my LAST NAME. It is not a positive
experience for a small child to be told "DON't LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE" I understood----I was not stupid. I hope it happens to your filthy spawn.
BTW at age seven------I thought the SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER was jerk. She seemed ot imagine that a bunny brought jelly beans to people at nite
I really don't understand why you would attend Sunday School.

that is so odd...i would think anyone could understand looking outside of your religion...if only to understand the majority around you

I came to that town just a few weeks short of five years old. I did not understand
"the difference" until I got there and girls about my age were screaming at me
that I had killed some guy named Jesus. (some of them threw rocks)------ In
order to understand that phenomenon----you would have to know that I am a
post world war II baby boom person and rural towns were building houses on their
former agricultural fields to take advantage of the men with VA mortgages.
Lots of those country bumpkins were Nazis ------they had planted corn---raised
cows and worshipped ADOLF. See? I understand those of you who grew
up in Nazi homes

Maybe they can celebrate Purim to make the Jewish lady happy (don't forget your roots Irosie)
It sure looks like fun for the kiddies! (the story behind it is sick though)

521696401000100490326no.jpg

Former ultra-Orthodox Jews demand basic education

Purim is a fun holiday-------the history of the event is delightful

So is the story of ST. Nick and sitting on Santa's lap. (your story has killing in it, and deceiving, ours does not- but I guess you would find that delightful)

And do you think she would have won? Why do you think that might be? Because the school was wrong, that's why.

And do you think she would have won? Why do you think that might be? Because the school was wrong, that's why.

No it was harmless outing, but the Freedom From Religion Foundation would of stepped in and a lawsuit would of happened, because the ACLU and ADL are jewish orgs. Its a war on Christianity. Jews are mainly secualar and hate religion and really who can blame them , when you read about the Ultra Orthodox jews.

Purim is a fun holiday-------the history of the event is delightful

So is the story of ST. Nick and sitting on Santa's lap. (your story has killing in it, and deceiving, ours does not- but I guess you would find that delightful)

your story has LOTS of murder and deceit in it. In fact, it is very disgustingly NAZI. It is the basis for your genocide of millions and your pillage and rape and murder of whole countries. Hernan Cortez murdered Montezuma and stole billions in gold for the sake of the FILTH YOU WORSHIP. He claimed the wealth and lives
of the AZTECS for "CHRISTENDOM"-----what da' f##$ d'ya think that means?.
Actually the vilification of the "INN-KEEPER" is a filthy sick catholic BLOOD LIBEL

No it was harmless outing, but the Freedom From Religion Foundation would of stepped in and a lawsuit would of happened, because the ACLU and ADL are jewish orgs. Its a war on Christianity. Jews are mainly secualar and hate religion and really who can blame them , when you read about the Ultra Orthodox jews.

you have a link to the intentions of the ADL and the ACLU? I am fascinated

"read about the ULTRA ORTHODOX JEWS" <<<ROFLMAO----- I came to
New York City with a three year old child----single mom------I CHOSE to live
in a neighborhood of "ULTRA ORTHODOX JEWS" despite my utterly secular
upbringing-------because I knew them to be SAFE-------I worked late at nite sometimes------my kid stay safe because I had left the stink of neighborhoods
filled with shit like you. Unfortunately there was an event that brought shit like you
to the area and a kid (about 24 years old) ended up dead------nice boy----very
ULTRA ORTHODOX. The kid lived in the same house in which I lived with my little boy. My kid was nine at that time------the filth of your kind had a profound effect
on him

Forum List

Back