One mother complains and annual Kindergarten trip to see Santa cancelled

For some it is easier to live in the past and remain bitter, than forgive and move on. What people don't understand is it helps ones own life, mentally and physically, if they can just do it.
I am thankful that most "JOOOOOS" aren't like rosie.

Christians have been called a lot of names in this thread. Which is fine. But so far, I haven't seen anyone bash Rosie as a Jesus Killer. Has anyone else seen such a thing said to her? Nope.

Which shows where Rosie really is in her bitterness. Kinda sad. Then again...meh. Fuck her and the menorah she rode in on.

That woman and the school? Same mindset as Rosie. Both will probably be grinding their teeth and foaming at the mouth Dec 25th.

what about my post "shocks" you? You do not like the allusion to "beer swilling"?? Kids are very influenced by their homes and relatives and tend
to consider that which mom and aunts etc do to be THE NORM for females.
Although My dad drank beer very occasionally-------I never saw a FEMALE drink
the stuff in my house or the homes of relatives or even in the home of my jewish playmate. I actually concluded as a very small child that beer is ONLY FOR MEN--------women drink wine-------or the very occasional "screw driver" ----in times of great stress. <<<the observation of a seven year old. I was so influenced
by that childhood experience-----that I still cannot tolerate the scent of beer-----
I have developed a fondness for vodka -----NEAT!!!!! (no wimp, I) I still cannot
tolerate GIN!!!! AS a amall kid the sight of a WOMAN drinking beer made me
uneasy. Santa did not bother me- -----but I had no intention of asking him for
anything.
yes----the Nazis in my town hated everyone and they even had "REASONS".
The blacks were "criminals" the persons of south American origin ---aka
SPICS played loud music. the Italians "aka wops or greasers" ----were mafia,
the blacks were some how a "DEFILEMENT" of the white "race" and the JOOS
well-------they were jooos aka "killed jesus who would still be alive today if not
for DA JOOOOS" they FELT oppressed. A playmate of mine refused to
sing the song "GO DOWN MOSES IN SCHOOL"-----'too jewish' (????) I was
very young------and did understand it referred to a bible story but my mom called it a
"NEGRO SPIRITUAL"------which meant in my neighborhood-----"too n^&&e#" if
they had actually KNOWN
I'm really sorry you witnessed and experienced such things as a child. It sounds truly horrible. And it seems you think we haven't moved on much and that xmas stuff for kindergarten kids is an indication of that? I also didn't realise how much you vehemently despise Christianity, I guess the 'nazis' you refer to were Christians?

I do not "despise Christianity"------you express a bias. The Nazis to whom I
refer were NAZIS-------you might be aware of the fact that there were some
places in the USA that did harbor populations that expressed quite an affinity with NAZISM------and some notable people included. An interesting factoid is WALT DISNEY had Nazi sympathies ----and CHARLES LINDBERGH was a well known Nazi.
I am probably older than are you -----and was born during a time when----segregation was a NORM------and "restricted" towns and clubs etc etc
were also a norm. These realities seemed very much consistent with Christianity
back then. My town was full of well meaning nice people who simply knew that
blacks were inferior and jews were kinda ---UNSAVED and tended to be
usurers-------and hid money or gold under the mattress. World war II----like the
currently ongoing world war III------was a "jewish machination" but it did
not stop them from going to church on sunday and dropping coins in the
collection plate--------IT ALL SEEMED CONSISTENT to them-----but not to me.
I do call such people Nazis------even though most never murdered nor would
consider doing so. YOU may not call such people "Nazis"
Your posts indicate to me that you despise Christianity, if not, I'd hate to read a post by you regarding something you do despise! I call the people you are referring to racists, bigots and anti-Semites, and I'm sorry you had to endure them.

yes-----they are racists, bigots and anti-semites -----just like Nazis. Like Nazis
they did not see themselves as other than very fine and upstanding CHRISTIANS.
I do not see your point at all. Perhaps you do not understand my use of the
term NAZIS----------I just described it------racist, bigot, anti semites. (with various other "anti s " thrown in) This sort of person was very prevalent in the northeast part of the USA where I grew up. I believe that many people are not
even aware of just how INFLUENCE they are by that IDEOLOGY. As to Christianity--------its founders INVENTED NAZISM---------I consider Constantine-----the founder of Nazism to be one of the founders of Christianity. SOME Christian
theologians are so horrified by him------that they decided he as not a "real Christian". Do you consider HERNAN CORTEZ to be a find upstanding
Christian? How about Queen Isabella?. Some people wanted that Nazi whore to be CANONIZED

You are raving.

no-----I am presenting history-------where do you see "raving"?

For some it is easier to live in the past and remain bitter, than forgive and move on. What people don't understand is it helps ones own life, mentally and physically, if they can just do it.

forgiving does SHOULD not include forgetting-------it is important to LEARN from history

And I completely agree, but continued bitterness shows that has not truly happened.

forgiving does SHOULD not include forgetting-------it is important to LEARN from history

And I completely agree, but continued bitterness shows that has not truly happened.

wrong-----what has not happened is the repudiation of the basis for the
actions committed by islamo Nazi pigs

And ruining the trip for everyone who wanted to go did the exact opposite of that.

The school and the government took the side of the poor oppressed minority against everyone else.
No, they took the side of Neutrality. Visiting Santa during the school day is nothing like a religious or even American tradition.

Really? You don't see any connection between this and generations of Tradition?

That's nonsense.

The government took the side against the children and Santa.
No, it stayed neutral. Either include them all, or pass in this case. It's supposed to be fun, not divisive.

And just look at that, they all had a nice time at a party that included them all. Life can resume, even for you.

No, it took the side of the progressive against traditional Americans and their culture.

Thus what should have been inclusive became a battle of the lib and the school vs the traditional Americans.

Include them all? The Jewish Mom didn't want her child to be part of a Christian Tainted Activity. Including everyone was not a reasonable option.

Letting those who did NOT want to participate to NOT participate made complete sense.

I think all parents need to sign a consent for field trips, and they can chose to either put them in another class or stay home. The Jewish lady was not being very nice and respectful of others at all.

how do you know?

The child didn't need to sit on Santa's
I'm really sorry you witnessed and experienced such things as a child. It sounds truly horrible. And it seems you think we haven't moved on much and that xmas stuff for kindergarten kids is an indication of that? I also didn't realise how much you vehemently despise Christianity, I guess the 'nazis' you refer to were Christians?

places in the USA that did harbor populations that expressed quite an affinity with NAZISM------and some notable people included. An interesting factoid is WALT DISNEY had Nazi sympathies ----and CHARLES LINDBERGH was a well known Nazi.
I am probably older than are you -----and was born during a time when----segregation was a NORM------and "restricted" towns and clubs etc etc
usurers-------and hid money or gold under the mattress. World war II----like the

Do you call the people in my signature Nazi's?? What are they??

the people you described in your signature would have been RABID COMMUNISTS -----of which there were some persons of jewish ancestry and the overwhelming majority were persons of Christian ancestry-------in Russia ---generally of the eastern orthodox sect. Jews made such indifferent communists
that STALIN decided to get rid of them. Trotsky----or jewish ancestry was so
dangerous to STALIN's form of murderous communism that Stalin had him
murdered. Lots of jews were purged from STALINESQUE communism----
aka eastern orthodox communism
The person to whom that sig belongs said Palestinians are the only genuine Israeli's as well as sundry anti-Semitic blatherings. It's on ignore so I can't remember it's name.

Just remember that is wrote by a popular rabbi in the US.

something "is wrote" by a "popular rabbi in the US" I hope he is able to "wrote" with some level of literacy (sic)

The child didn't need to sit on Santa's
what about my post "shocks" you? You do not like the allusion to "beer swilling"?? Kids are very influenced by their homes and relatives and tend
to consider that which mom and aunts etc do to be THE NORM for females.
Although My dad drank beer very occasionally-------I never saw a FEMALE drink
the stuff in my house or the homes of relatives or even in the home of my jewish playmate. I actually concluded as a very small child that beer is ONLY FOR MEN--------women drink wine-------or the very occasional "screw driver" ----in times of great stress. <<<the observation of a seven year old. I was so influenced
by that childhood experience-----that I still cannot tolerate the scent of beer-----
I have developed a fondness for vodka -----NEAT!!!!! (no wimp, I) I still cannot
tolerate GIN!!!! AS a amall kid the sight of a WOMAN drinking beer made me
uneasy. Santa did not bother me- -----but I had no intention of asking him for
anything.
yes----the Nazis in my town hated everyone and they even had "REASONS".
The blacks were "criminals" the persons of south American origin ---aka
SPICS played loud music. the Italians "aka wops or greasers" ----were mafia,
the blacks were some how a "DEFILEMENT" of the white "race" and the JOOS
well-------they were jooos aka "killed jesus who would still be alive today if not
for DA JOOOOS" they FELT oppressed. A playmate of mine refused to
sing the song "GO DOWN MOSES IN SCHOOL"-----'too jewish' (????) I was
very young------and did understand it referred to a bible story but my mom called it a
"NEGRO SPIRITUAL"------which meant in my neighborhood-----"too n^&&e#" if
they had actually KNOWN

Do you call the people in my signature Nazi's?? What are they??

the people you described in your signature would have been RABID COMMUNISTS -----of which there were some persons of jewish ancestry and the overwhelming majority were persons of Christian ancestry-------in Russia ---generally of the eastern orthodox sect. Jews made such indifferent communists
that STALIN decided to get rid of them. Trotsky----or jewish ancestry was so
dangerous to STALIN's form of murderous communism that Stalin had him
murdered. Lots of jews were purged from STALINESQUE communism----
aka eastern orthodox communism

This was the Jewish revolution, no Stalin , no Christians, JEWS . Atheists Jews still call themselves Jews today, do they not??

Do they? It seems to me that there are people descended from jews in the world who do not call themselves jews and some who do. Same is true of people descended from Christians. Did your hero, lord and master ADOLF HITLER called himself a Christian-----roman catholic? Your hero murdering pig---JOSEF GOEBBELS certainly did. Adolf Eichmann did not call himself a Christian. Hernan Cortez-----the mass murdering pig and genocidal dog did call himself a ROMAN CATHOLIC just as you have along with your catechism whore

So, I'm a nazi and have idiot myths? Are you jewish?

yes I am a jew who grew up in a town so NAZI-----that the local "country club"-----such as it was------was "RESTRICTED"-----no jews, no blacks. I was a quiet----kinda amenable kid. Thus I got INVITED to just about everything. -----SUNDAY SCHOOL. CHRISTMAS with the FAMILY, and even to the restricted country club ------but I was cautioned not to mention my LAST NAME. It is not a positive
experience for a small child to be told "DON't LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE" I understood----I was not stupid. I hope it happens to your filthy spawn.
BTW at age seven------I thought the SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER was jerk. She seemed ot imagine that a bunny brought jelly beans to people at nite
I really don't understand why you would attend Sunday School.

that is so odd...i would think anyone could understand looking outside of your religion...if only to understand the majority around you

I came to that town just a few weeks short of five years old. I did not understand
"the difference" until I got there and girls about my age were screaming at me
that I had killed some guy named Jesus. (some of them threw rocks)------ In
order to understand that phenomenon----you would have to know that I am a
post world war II baby boom person and rural towns were building houses on their
former agricultural fields to take advantage of the men with VA mortgages.
Lots of those country bumpkins were Nazis ------they had planted corn---raised
cows and worshipped ADOLF. See? I understand those of you who grew
up in Nazi homes

Sounds hard to believe.

what sounds "hard to believe"??? I never lie-----Nazi slut

what am I like-----Nazi slut?

Mostly like a shrieking harpy.

harpy_by_seraph777-d7b3lou.jpg

Yer making an ass of yourself. Do continue.

lol. This is hilarious. Anyone else visualizing rosie slumped over her desk, bottle at hand, peering at the monitor and in full drunken screech mode?

funny-gif-girl-crying-drinking-wine.gif

lol. This is hilarious. Anyone else visualizing rosie slumped over her desk, bottle at hand, peering at the monitor and in full drunken screech mode?

funny-gif-girl-crying-drinking-wine.gif

anyone else visualize gracie bent over her christmas tree whilst the neighbor's huband shoves his cock up her over trafficked ass-hole-----both humming "O' CUM ALL YE FAITHFUL"???

Dayum woman. Get off the damn bottle. Better yet, get your password back from whomever you are sharing it with.

I think the best thing I can do is slap your nasty ass on ignore.

Done. Foam at the mouth all you want. Or rather, whomever is posting with your name.

Forum List

Back